Regular
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Howdy,

Is there anyone that might play diablo 3 fpr the ps 3 ? If ye i search some items like Innas armor ( set monk armor )
Blackthrone legs + boots and Demonhunter set parts ring + boots and shenlong relentless assoult with socket !

I can offer all monk weapons with high dextirity the best helmets mempos or andariel visage with godlike stats ( Crit chance increassed and atk speed as well.

Im lvl 60 and i reached 33 paragon lvls so far,would be glad if anyone got that items.

I can offer also talrashas Helmet + amuelt or the boots and the ring from tha witchdoctor class homes

karol the don

Regular
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the gameplay is better then on the computer u can evade atacks with a backrole thats pretty badass. The sad part of the game is u can dupe your items and your cash ,so items arent a thang worth in the console version.And the game is to easy on inferno even with monster power master 5 they r pretty weak.But in all its a great game playin it with buddys while drinking some crap xD

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the gameplay is better then on the computer u can evade atacks with a backrole thats pretty badass. The sad part of the game is u can dupe your items and your cash ,so items arent a thang worth in the console version.And the game is to easy on inferno even with monster power master 5 they r pretty weak.But in all its a great game playin it with buddys while drinking some crap xD
A smack to the face of that D3 PC gamer who bought that $7k weapon