Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OMG this ep was crazy, Deb confessed to loving Dexter and Isaac is gay, didn't see that one coming, and its weird but it makes him cooler somehow, this season is going great so far, if they put a cliffhanger as big as season 4 or 6 it might even be the best season yet

shri3kbat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was lots of speculating he was gay way before though so it didn't really surprise me :p
Not that it was that obvious because it could just have been Victor was like a brother to him
Anyways, I really like the villain. He and Trinity are the top 2 big bads so far, I think most would agree.
His character has depth and he's not a cliche mob guy at all with a ridiculous forced accent, his acting is good, he's bad ass
Very nice season

I wonder what will happen in the finale. It's hard to say who's going to get killed off. It's kinda funny, Dexter, his family and Masuka are kinda the only characters that are safe

Last edited:

nNoma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If anyone has seen the HBO series Rome, Isaac was on that, to this day he remains my favorite character on that show. When I saw he was scheduled to appear in this season of Dexter I flipped out! Dude is an awesome actor, and he really has made this season great thus far. Great season so far, high hopes for the rest of this season and the follow up next year.

*Edit* His name is Ray Stevenson, awesome actor!

Last edited:

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what is wrong with me i kne it was spoilers and still opened them. goddamn. Isaac is gay? whaaaaaaaaat. i got to download it right now.
heheh lol it happens to me sometimes as well xD

There was lots of speculating he was gay way before though so it didn't really surprise me :p
Not that it was that obvious because it could just have been Victor was like a brother to him
Anyways, I really like the villain. He and Trinity are the top 2 big bads so far, I think most would agree.
His character has depth and he's not a cliche mob guy at all with a ridiculous forced accent, his acting is good, he's bad ass
Very nice season

I wonder what will happen in the finale. It's hard to say who's going to get killed off. It's kinda funny, Dexter, his family and Masuka are kinda the only characters that are safe
Really? i didn't know, in retrospect i guess i could have seen it coming but i had idea what so ever.
and yeah as far ass coolness goes, Isaac is my favorite bad guy, But when it comes to creepiness Trinity all the way, Its hard to compare the two, i like both of them in their own way.
And as far ass killed of my bet is Sarah will take care of laGuerta.

btw did la guerta do something this episode?
Yes but do you want it to be spoiled even more?

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If anyone has seen the HBO series Rome, Isaac was on that, to this day he remains my favorite character on that show. When I saw he was scheduled to appear in this season of Dexter I flipped out! Dude is an awesome actor, and he really has made this season great thus far. Great season so far, high hopes for the rest of this season and the follow up next year.
huh really? havent watched Rome yet but if he is in it i might give it a shot

Last edited:

shri3kbat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
heheh lol it happens to me sometimes as well xD

Really? i didn't know, in retrospect i guess i could have seen it coming but i had idea what so ever.
and yeah as far ass coolness goes, Isaac is my favorite bad guy, But when it comes to creepiness Trinity all the way, Its hard to compare the two, i like both of them in their own way.
And as far ass killed of my bet is Sarah will take care of laGuerta.

Yes but do you want it to be spoiled even more?
You mean Hannah? xd Nah I don't think so tbh. Seems far fetched.
I'm more inclined to thinking Matthews will kill her

Actually I read something really interesting on the imdb boards.
They thought Matthews, that she visited this episode,
knows about Dexter already and that he's involved in Harry's death and that he's been set up as the next season bad guy.
Honestly it makes sense. This season and the next I think they said are supposed to chain together. I can't imagine a better ending season
than having an old character return as a villain. Btw, Doakes is actually casted for the final episode of S7. Wonder in what shape he will come lol.
One of Dexter's mental ghosts probably. Cool nonetheless

Renegade87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mean Hannah? xd Nah I don't think so tbh. Seems far fetched.
I'm more inclined to thinking Matthews will kill her

Actually I read something really interesting on the imdb boards.
They thought Matthews, that she visited this episode,
knows about Dexter already and that he's involved in Harry's death and that he's been set up as the next season bad guy.
Honestly it makes sense. This season and the next I think they said are supposed to chain together. I can't imagine a better ending season
than having an old character return as a villain. Btw, Doakes is actually casted for the final episode of S7. Wonder in what shape he will come lol.
One of Dexter's mental ghosts probably. Cool nonetheless
Ohh shit.. yeah sorry, mean Hannah..watched her to many times in Chuck i guess xd

Mathews turning out to be the bad guy would be awesome, they did say season 7 and 8 would be one story line, so it does kinda make sence. and i sure hope Doakes only comes back as a ghost or flashback, if he is still alive that would ruin it for me.