kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Base. I have a theory that from where or how are the Devil Fruits created.

Well, we know that Doflamingo together with Caesar Clown created artificial Devil Fruits.

Now, I wonder how would they or more, Doflamingo know the method to do this?

I think it is related to the last chapter 906 and what Doflamingo said in chapter 761.

He said that with the Devil Fruit of Law, and the secret treasure of Mary Geoise he would had the power to rule the world.
He also highlighted the ability to changed the person's soul or personalities.

You must be registered for see images

Well, maybe someone 800 years ago had this ability in some way and that was a person who fought these Demons who are said to be in the Devil Fruits. And with this ability he changed their souls in some fruits, creating the devil fruits.

For that reason, you gain their power and you have an awaking state where you might interact with the Devil.

Now, the straw hat of chapter 906 might be Uranus the weapon, but more specifically the strongest Devil and Doflamingo wants that ability to return him to a body or even a fruit to gain that power for himself. Also, in Punk Hazard there where giants frozen, just as the place where the staw hat was so these two might be related with the devil fruits.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, doesnt matter. This is my theory hahaha.

Also, he did focus in this ability first. Having such power with immortality would be the strongest I think. Dont you?
just stating what he meant he had the celestial tribute and and wanted law to give him immortality but yeah it would be op

This is what I got from what Doflamingo said. In the recent chapter they made it seem like that straw hat locked up in a safe is an important treasure. My be what Doflamingo was looking for? (doubt it though).
i think it roger or joy boy original hat

Last edited by a moderator:

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice theory... Liked the last past connecting eh giants and the hat, good read.

Interesting too, never heard anyone say anything about switching personalities of devils into fruits and that was the origin... 10/10 for this originality!

I do however think Doffy meant with the ope ope he’d be able to rule the world as he’d be able to position one of his men as head of the world, like he did with Vergo, except just with a personality, so he gets an inside man (quite literally) and just the face of power. Plus he would be able to give himself eternal life.

So he would have the authority to rule, the national treasure and eternal life. Winning

Reactions: kiiro

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just stating what he meant he had the celestial tribute and and wanted law to give him immortality but yeah it would be op

i think it roger or joy boy original hat
I dont think he wanted inmortality, otherwise knowing the treasure wont mean nothing. Law abilities must be used first on them and then on Doflamingo for him to be able to use them.

He said that using both, he can control the world, not separately.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But what if Dragon is Uranus?
Look, reading again the chapters of Gyojin Island. Joy Boy promised to Poseidon (The Mermaid Princes 800 years ago) to take them the the surface, but something happen and he couldn't and then Gyojin promised to take care of Noah until a descendant of him fulfills his promise.

Now, many must think that, that will be Luffy, but is that true? What is Luffy trying to do to make that true?
Answer: Nothing. In fact, it is Dragon, father o Luffy, also a D, that his main goal is changed the world beating the world goverment and creating a new one.

If we thought Luffy as the child to be destined to changed the world, why not his father?

I mean, does having your destiny already written would be an adventure for Luffy? I dont think so and this just be similar to Naruto and that wont be cool. It would be cool if it is his father that makes gyojin use Noah, that makes the giant Elephant walk to its destiny and those stuff after all it is Dragon that is making history to dethrone the government.

If that is true, then Dragon might be Uranus just as the mermaid princes poisedon since we know that Luffy is not.

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look, reading again the chapters of Gyojin Island. Joy Boy promised to Poseidon (The Mermaid Princes 800 years ago) to take them the the surface, but something happen and he couldn't and then Gyojin promised to take care of Noah until a descendant of him fulfills his promise.

Now, many must think that, that will be Luffy, but is that true? What is Luffy trying to do to make that true?
Answer: Nothing. In fact, it is Dragon, father o Luffy, also a D, that his main goal is changed the world beating the world goverment and creating a new one.

If we thought Luffy as the child to be destined to changed the world, why not his father?

I mean, does having your destiny already written would be an adventure for Luffy? I dont think so and this just be similar to Naruto and that wont be cool. It would be cool if it is his father that makes gyojin use Noah, that makes the giant Elephant walk to its destiny and those stuff after all it is Dragon that is making history to dethrone the government.

If that is true, then Dragon might be Uranus just as the mermaid princes poisedon since we know that Luffy is not.
I like this! I mean it does all make sense... Luffy ultimately at some point will be the destruction of Fishman island (at least someone with a similar silhouette and hat aha, which there could be a few other outcomes, such as Brûlée producing a lookalike to frame him etc...) but to the world who’s worse? The worlds most wanted man or a pirate? With countries already backing the Straw Hats, i can more imagine them getting the spotlight of it all much like they did in WCI. But I like the reasoning you gave

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think he wanted inmortality, otherwise knowing the treasure wont mean nothing. Law abilities must be used first on them and then on Doflamingo for him to be able to use them.

He said that using both, he can control the world, not separately.
he wanted both he had the treasure or knowledge about it and wanted law to use his devil fruit to make him immortal