Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
msurater fo hte shrangin (erm spelling XD) or MoS.. U_U u have got raped by my sword...she left u a note

In the moment I touched ur smooth ass it felt like heaven.I fell in love with u MoS, I hope we can do this again ^_^.

With all love,
The sword

XD ROFL

okay shig thet was totaly wierd.lmao XD

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why should i need a comeback???
right now you sound like your a little kid...
you know you make fun of me cause im 13 right??
well how old are you??
20 something and you still get on chatlines for cartoons and try and vertually fight peole and you think your cool, but when it comes down to it your the one acting like a kid not me.
im going to quite this site before i go to high school and wont still be up here wasting my life when im 20.
your pathetic elias....
please, you dont even know what pathetic is you self centered douche.

im getting out of here, id hate to disturb the almighty master of the sharingan :rolleyes:

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
please, you dont even know what pathetic is you self centered douche.

im getting out of here, id hate to disturb the almighty master of the sharingan :rolleyes:
and you say i have bad comebacks....
p.s.
if i have affended adults up here witht that last post im sorry i dont care how old you are. only said that because elias if obsessed with how old every one is.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Augh >.<

After reading things MoS says, I get the same feeling from when I listen to Sarah Palin: thousands of my brain cells, crying out in pain as they perish. >_<