Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just finished the download for the 360 version of the beta, which is open to anyone who has a gold membership! Anyone want to run through it with me? If you have a gold subscription, you better get it!

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or get a PS3/4 and 5 bucks for a month of Playstation plus and play or just pre-order the game get the code and cancel the pre-order and still play the beta problem solved

Last edited:

Itαchi Uchihα

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Or get a PS4 and 5 bucks for a month of Playstation plus and play or just pre-order the game get the code and cancel the pre-order and still play the beta problem solved
I don't remember asking for a console war.. You can play your Playstation all you want, I still prefer Microsoft over Sony.. Opinions are just opinions sir.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm downloading it right now as we speak, but it's only at 12 percent though and it's been like a hour, so It won't be downloaded till I wake up later today lol

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's pretty fun, but it doesn't have a ton to offer.

You can only get to rank 8 so after completing the 6/7 campaign missions, you have do nothing or play on one if two multiplayer maps.

Anyhow, if this is truly the full package deal they plan to release...it could be better. I love the MMO like aspect, but the biggest problem for me is if they are gonna try the MMO vibe, they're going to need to add some serious side quests.

As of now its basically play the campaign and then go to a lobby when you're done. And when you're on the planet, there's nothing but enemies. If we could get maybe some random outposts or civilians with missions, that'd make the free roam section in the game really amazing.

Will say though, Events are the shit. To put it simply, its a random occurrence on the Free Roam map where a big group of enemies show up, and everyone in that area bands together to fight. Feels amazing when your regular group of 3 is suddenly 6-9 people blasting away at some pretty OP baddies.

Best thing in the game though: Sparrows. Those little bikes are so fun to ride. Using Remotes for directions almost makes me feel like a Space Pirates beginning a raid XD.

The three classes are pretty good. My group of three had one of Each. Playing as the Hunter is a pretty fun time. I will say though, of the three the hunter has the worst gear so far. If he's supposed to mix cloak and armor, he needs a little more than a hood ans a half assed cape. I'd prefer more of a big cloak kinda thing or even a sash deal. Golden Gun is haax as shit though. It's a 3 shot gun with insta-kill so if you're in multi-player watch out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Itαchi Uchihα

Itαchi Uchihα

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's pretty fun, but it doesn't have a ton to offer.

You can only get to rank 8 so after completing the 6/7 campaign missions, you have do nothing or play on one if two multiplayer maps.

Anyhow, if this is truly the full package deal they plan to release...it could be better. I love the MMO like aspect, but the biggest problem for me is if they are gonna try the MMO vibe, they're going to need to add some serious side quests.

As of now its basically play the campaign and then go to a lobby when you're done. And when you're on the planet, there's nothing but enemies. If we could get maybe some random outposts or civilians with missions, that'd make the free roam section in the game really amazing.

Will say though, Events are the shit. To put it simply, its a random occurrence on the Free Roam map where a big group of enemies show up, and everyone in that area bands together to fight. Feels amazing when your regular group of 3 is suddenly 6-9 people blasting away at some pretty OP baddies.

Best thing in the game though: Sparrows. Those little bikes are so fun to ride. Using Remotes for directions almost makes me feel like a Space Pirates beginning a raid XD.

The three classes are pretty good. My group of three had one of Each. Playing as the Hunter is a pretty fun time. I will say though, of the three the hunter has the worst gear so far. If he's supposed to mix cloak and armor, he needs a little more than a hood ans a half assed cape. I'd prefer more of a big cloak kinda thing or even a sash deal. Golden Gun is haax as shit though. It's a 3 shot gun with insta-kill so if you're in multi-player watch out.
They already have side quests in the beta! You can do those bounties to get your rep up, which is effing great. I'm not going to have a life when this game drops. I had to force myself to stop playing just now, I don't want to hit rank 8 in my first sitting..

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They already have side quests in the beta! You can do those bounties to get your rep up, which is effing great. I'm not going to have a life when this game drops. I had to force myself to stop playing just now, I don't want to hit rank 8 in my first sitting..
Sorry, to be more precise, legitimate side quests.

Bounties are the equivalent of challenges in basically any Call of Duty or recent Halo game.

-get X number of kills
-get 10 kills from behind
-assists

Etc.

Free roam also has "missions" but they amount to little more than, "Go here and spin the camera for 10 seconds," or,"Kill like 5 things and pick up their drops."

The Events are the closest thing to a Side Mission. You get a unique enemy encounter which is a legitimate challenge.

As someone who's played something like BioWare's Old Republic games, they Mount to basically nothing. I'm hoping a legit side quest. Like you roam the planet, find a guy who's family has been taken by the Fallen or Hive, and need to go somewhere to rescue that shit.

Naturally, these may be in the game on release. They may even be on the Beta (only played opening day...didn't play today). So who knows.

Still, trolling people on that Tower never gets old. If you get a group of three, just walk like pros in a formation, then dance around people. Some will just freak out and run away, and chasing them is hilarious.