Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dentong

Dentong is the host of countless natural hot springs in its lush natural landscape, which overflows with exotic flora. Rivers, springs and other waterways run along lush grasslands, or into deep forests filled with life. Each city here is said to have its own onsen, which are now often tended by the beautiful Sulpae. It is also the home of the Valley of Hell, a remote, rocky canyon where hot water naturally flows red due to natural deposits of iron and the air is thick with sulphur. A city known as Pandemonium now resides at the bottom of this valley, almost entirely occupied by Asag, Lilin, and the occasional rare Utukku.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
coming from

With his eyes open wide and with a couple turns of his head from left to right, Raditz was able to scan the area to get a great view of his surroundings. Raditz couldnt complain. In all Honesty, Raditz saw this area fit for a king. The lush fields, the many hotsprings, the wonderful weather. They were all enjoyable. He had to remember this area for when he conquered the world. This would be the new red light district for his empire, so his future citizen would be able to enjoy all of this, for the right price, of course!

After admiring the surroundings for so long, Raditz continued to make his trek. It didnt seem to have anyone within the landmark. that meant that there was no potential servants or pest in this area. With no reason that would benefit his goal, using his own two legs, Raditz casually walked thru the area in order to make it to the next landmark.

leaving landmark

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

This post marks the start of my mission using the following story elements:
Defend a village from a wandering group of zombies (2)
Defend a marketplace from a horde of zombies (3)

Summary:
After arriving in the land of Dentong, all Rhaenys wanted to do is to relax having a hot spring bath and to chill out. But as she approached the town, she sees some Zombies approaching the village gates with a helpless mother and child cowering before them. Swooping in to save them, Rhaenys saves them and then hears the cries coming from further inside the town. Rushing in she heads to the market place to defend it from further Zombification.

What a long trip it had been so far, poor Rhaenys had bee running as far as she can till she reached the next town known for its hot springs and for its amazing local produce. All she could think about was sinking into a nice hot bath, letting loose all her stress and frustrations about this riddle, have a nice dinner with some amazing food and then continue on her way. She was lost in thought when she heard a cry out from in front her,

"N- No. Please get away from us!!!"

Snapping out of her daydream, Rhaenys looked forwards at the source of the cry of help seeing what looked like 4 dead people walking towards a mother, covering her son. Was this a prank gone wrong, or some real terror that needed to be stopped? Better to be safe than sorry, Rhaenys crouched down sprinting towards the group leaping over them and landing in front of the mother and son. The look on her face confirmed that this wasnt a prank, and as the nauseous stench of the zombies hit her nose, Rhaenys knew that this was something that needed to be stopped. She was about to strike as they stumbled towards her when from her right there was a low deep moan, distracting her. The zombie in front of her swiped, striking her on the shoulder causing her to drop to one knee, as she looked over to the side. There were 3 more zombies that were walking towards them at the source of the commotion drawing their attention. Rhaenys retaliated to the zombie that struck her with a rising uppercut, the chakra pooled in her fist that exploded through the zombies head blowing it clean off, the body still standing there for a moment before collapsing backwards. The woman behind her screamed in terror as the head went flying, no doubt scarred or scared of the muscle and blood that splurted out.

Cover your eyes and dont look, this could get messy. Im sorry, but I promise you, they will not hurt you...

With a small nod, she covered her eyes while she tucked her child under her arms into her chest forcing him not to look. Rhaenys took a deep breath and with two more quick strikes, Rhaenys destroyed 2 more zombies, blowing holes in both their chests. Follwoing up she twisted, sweeping her heel right through the hips of the last zombie, and standing there looking towards the remainin 3 that were a few feet from her now. She was about to perform a Leaf Hurrican when something stopped her, something grabbing her ankle. She had taken out the legs of the zombie but the top half of it was still functioning. With a growl, Rhaenys used her free foot to stomp down on it head, crushing it beneath her boot. The 3 other zombies were now reaching out towards her trying to tear her apart with growls of hunger coming from their heads, some of them missing jaws or ribs. The stench of these ones were extremely foul, and then with a swift pivot on her foot, Rhaenys spun on the spot raising her foot towards neck height as the heel of her foot caught each zombie in the neck disconnecting their heads from their bodies as each of them suddenly slump down onto the floor. There was a brief sigh from Rhaenys as she looked towards the helpless mother and child, thankful they were now safe.

Phew, well now youre safe, shall we move into the village now?

She held out her hand to offer it to the villagers, with a bright smile trying to make them feel comfortable. The mother took her hand as she got up.

Thank you, bless you, I thought it might...

She trailed off, not wanting to think about the consequences as they walked into the village.

If you hadnt come, who know what those zombies might have dont to our village. We are but a simple hot spring village, we dont have much in the way of defence or military, we are all but kind simple working folk.

Well you needn't worry now, I will make sure nothing bad happens while I am here!

Rhaenys had a bright smile on her face as she could see the lights and steam coming from the town, the scent of the oils and soaps filling the air giving it a soft flowery scent of luxury. They were in the town heading to the hotel where Rhaenys would be staying at where there were many cries of fear and shrieks of surprise from their left.

Whats happening? Whats down there?

I, I dont know, thats the market area, there shouldnt be anyone there this time of night!

Look, you two go home, be safe, Ill go investigate and make sure that everythings ok!

The woman nodded, holding her child close to her chest as Rhaenys rushed off towards the market, and when she arrived, she was greeted by a shocking sight. There were about 10 zombies in the market center, with what looked like a large coffin in the middle splintered open. People were running and screaming in every direction scattered all about the market place as they ran for their lives. The zombies themselves were looking around each wandering off in different directions, chasing after each different person, stumbling, shuffling arms outstretched. Rhaenys had to get to work. Throwing several kunai towards the ones furthest away, as the lodged in to the back of their heads, they turned around as Rhaenys Screamed out

HEY, LEAVE THEM ALONE. COME GET ME!!!

She needed to get their attention to give people time to escape and run away from the market place as far as they could. Getting them to focus on her as well would also give her a chance to defeat them and potentially stop anyone else turning causing more trouble. She had gotten most of their attention, with only 2 the furthest away still shuffling off almost leaving the district. It would be impossible for her to get there, she would have to go straight the zombies in her way, about 3 of them. With another swift spin rotating on her left foot, she brought up her other boot to collide with the first zombie, breaking off his head from his body, the only known method she knew so far to effectively stop them from moving. Continuing with her momentum into the next zombie, she used her left fist to rise into a dragon uppercut, spinning in the air as she did. As she came back down, she clasped both hands together slamming them down on the last zombie, crushing its head beneath her fists. She had a clear path now and had to make haste towards the 2 that were almost out of the market place and she would then most likely lose them in the streets. Running and jumping, she landing with both feet in the back of one, drawing a katana from her pouch plunging it into his neck severing its head from its body as the body crumpled under the weight and momentum of Rhaenys. The other seemed to turn slowly as it noticed the partner next to it fall, and with a swift movement, Rhaenys spun on the spot, Katana outstretched, and efficiently decapitating the zombies head. She was starting to get into a rhythem, but all this work was taxing, taking its toll on her and she had only just defeated half of them. There were still five left as they stumbled towards her like a slowly creeping group of hungry flesh bags.

Rhaenys calmed herself for a moment, retaining composure, taking two explosive tags from her bag and holding one in head hand. She took a breath and ran towards the incoming group. There was a swipe from the left, she dodged under it, a lunge from the right, she spun on the spot slapping a tag on its back with one hand, pushing it into the other that tried to swipe as they crash down on the floor together, trying to untangle from each other. Back flipping, she landed on a table as she kicked a candle towards one of the other zombies, setting its clothes on fire which in retrospect perhaps not the best move as it still ambled towards her unaware of being on fire. Diving forward in a roll, she grabbed the katana with her free hand and swung it through the zombies neck, it collapsing down in a flaming pile of bones and rags as she looked towards the last two zombies. The two were almost untangled now and almost getting up. Detonating the tag on the zombie it exploded, and a pile of bones and extremities went everywhere and the shock wave putting the two coming towards her off balance as they marched. Putting her katana away, Rhaenys slapped the tag onto a food plate and threw it at the zombie which embedded it into his chest, and with a single leap forward with an axe kick, she crushed the remaining zombied head beneath her boot. Using its body as a shield she pushed it into the one coming for her, and detonated the tag. The body absorbed most of the impact but there was more than enough to send Rhaenys flying back into a bale of hay.

Rhaenys breathes a sigh of relief as the threat was dealt with.A few on lookers cheered and came over to help her up and dust her off. They asked her where she had learnt that, and if she could stay on as their protector but Rhaenys said only one thing.

I need a bath...

Rhaenys spent the rest of the evening in a bath, relaxing and doing everything she could to just make sure that she was stress free. She didnt even bother to join the feast, she just wanted to move on. By sunrise, she lad left the town, making her way to the next landmark.

LLM

Last edited:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Gutsy Jiraiya
Mission Rank: A
Story elements chosen:

• Custom Element – Find the place the Scroll and Gem refers to (3)
• Custom Element – Save Sully from captivity (4)
• Custom Element – Fend off an assassin (4)

Summary: This mission will mark the turning point where Nate have journeyed to investigate the scroll and gem as put forth with his new-found allies, to find out why they were searching for it and what it is.

Coming From:

Chapter 1: The Hole in the Wall

Nate had been sleeping on the deck for quite a long time, the sea had been gentle on him through his journey. He woke up to the smell of sea water, the sound of seagulls flying above the ship, the sun was nowhere to be seen, the clouds covering the sky above, dark looming clouds, a few drops hitting Nate. It was quite annoying to wake up like that, but when he woke, he was met by some of the crew members who brought him a bowl of some sort of meal, it looked like soup, but with fish, fish bones and other stuff. It disgusted him, but he said thank you and waited for them to leave before throwing it overboard. He then pulled out some of that dried meat, eating it and drinking some water.

It did not take long before the ship would make port. As the ship was getting into port, the men jumped over the railing to tie the ropes to the dock while at this time, Nate jumped over and landed on the wooden dock. It was 18.14 in the afternoon; the ship had just made port, they had sailed all day and Nate had been sleeping or day dreaming. The seamen were making their way home from a busy day at sea. Nate was wearing his usual attire, a brown leather jacket, a pair of sunglasses hanging from his shirt and his satchel and bags tied to his pants. When he walked through the streets of the port, there were only a few lights illuminating the road ahead, the rain drops propelling off the roof tiles, dirt and leaves from the trees around on the street and the warm lights coming from the pubs and inns inviting them in with the smell of well-aged whisky and sake. Nate had followed some of the sailors, as they came to a small local inn with a white façade, green windows and a small wooden board above the door; The hole in The Wall.

Nate was sitting by the bar, he was drinking from his glass with a few ice cubes, the bartender pouring some drinks for the regulars. Several other men were leaning over the tables with empty bottles littered around them and a few men walking around swaying as if they were on a ship at high seas. This might have been a coincidence for Nate to come to this local inn, if you were just some local watching from the outside, but in fact, he was there to meet an old friend of his, a man by the name of Victor Sullivan. He was sitting by the bar waiting for his friend to arrive. It took about half an hour of waiting and a few drinks before a grey-haired man, wearing a Havana shirt and a pilot jacket walked through the door with a cigar in hand. He walked straight over to Nate and sat down next to him, the bartender immediately handing him a bottle of whisky and a glass. He released a large puff of smoke before he turned to Nate.

Sully: “Hey Nate, how you been?”

Nate: “Ah you know, the usual, a few bad guys, dire situations and you know, thieving.”

Sully: “Ah…”

Sully sat there for a moment, enjoying his whisky, swirling it around in the glass, observing the people around the bar. The bartender was busy cleaning glasses, removing empty bottles and making sure everything stayed relatively clean.

Sully: “So… what is it you wanted to show me?”

Nate: “Right! I found this scroll and gem, it speaks of a place called Hyperborea, I never heard of this before, but I got it from this gentleman in the Water Archipelago.”

Sully: “So you stole it…”

Nate: “He didn’t need it.”

Nate pulled out the scroll, map and gem placing it in front of him, showing Sully what it was. He folded the scroll to match the symbols and rolled the gem across of them, showing the different numbers and then pointing to the map at that specific location.

Nate: “So this gem and this scroll shows a specific location in the Tanishi region, possibly giving a lead to what Hyperborea is… I bet its possibly an old civilization or perhaps an old artifact… But, I do not see why it would lead us there.”

Sully: “So your telling me there will be gold by the end of this rainbow… I like the sound of that.”

Nate: “Of course that is what you are most interested in.”

Sully: “Obviously, isn’t that what we usually do?... anyways yea I do not see why it would lead us to that area, it is mostly filled with towns and villages and a lot of windmills old and new… oh and many ninja clans reside there, and the towns do have some old buildings like churches…”

Nate: “Hmmm… perhaps it has something to do with those churches, monasteries or perhaps those windmills have something to do with it…”

The evening carried little intrigue, just a lot of drunk buffoons fooling around in the bar. Nate and Sully had ben conversing for a long time about the possibilities of the map and the destination, they did eventually end up believing that the area in which the map shows, would most likely lead them to the monastery and the windmills around it in the area. However, they still had little knowledge of what exactly they were looking for when they would get there. It was now around 20.37 in the evening, and it was completely dark outside, just the street lights could be seen outside. Nate stopped drinking from the glass, as he saw a rather tall slender man walk into the inn, followed by two bulky men.

Nate: “Shit…”

Sully: “What is it Nate…”

Nate: “Those three guys just walking in, they are wearing the same crest as the ones I encountered when I acquired these items, they are the competition.”

Sully: “I see, well he looks rather skinny, shouldn’t be much trouble…”

The three men saw Nate sitting in the bar together with an old friend. They quickly began to make their way over to Nate and Sully, pushing some of the drunk people aside. Nate took the scroll, map and gem and placed them back in the satchel, and placed it on his shoulder, while Sully released a puff of smoke out towards the approaching men.

Nate: “Hey fellas… Can I help you with something?” Nate said with a bit of distaste in his mouth, as he forced a smile from his lips.

???: “Nathan Drake… I’ll just cut to the chase, you have something that belongs to us, I’d like it back.” The man grounded his teeth barely letting the words across his lips.

Nate: “No, no… I was just borrowing it for a while, I really did intend to return it.” Nate said with a sly smile on his lips.

The mysterious slender man seemed to see right through Nate, he did not intend to let him leave the inn with the objects. He waved his hand to the two men behind him to take the bag.

Sully: “Nate, this is a terrible idea.” Sully whispered while reaching for the bottle of whisky.

Nate finished his beverage as the big and lean man reached for the bag; he smashed the glass into the man’s face, sending him backwards breaking his crooked and pierced nose. He could hear the man whimpering as he held his hands to his face. The second man with two scars on the right side of his face, quickly came to his aid and leaped forward right into William, sending them both rolling over the bar and onto the floor. The bartender quickly moved away not intending to be part of this and went out back. They both delivered several punches to each other’s ribs before Nate was pulled up by the guy, who immediately threw him into a nearby wall. The glass fell around him shattering on the floor.

He just managed to look up, as the two-scarred man pulled out a pair of Brass Knuckles from underneath his coat, and immediately sending his left arm swinging right into Nates side knocking the air out of him. Right before he could recover his chin felt cold steel against it, and suddenly he was back on the ground spitting blood from his mouth, he could taste the iron.

Sully was doing considerably better than Nate in this predicament, kicking the pierced man on his knee while putting his cigar out on his shoulder. Immediately as the man was in pain, Richard jumped forward headbutting the pierced guy into the ground. He picked up the bottle of whisky smashing it into the back of the pierced man’s head, knocking him out.
Before Sully could orient himself, he was struck in the back with a bar stool, breaking its legs as he was knocked forward and onto the wooden floor.

As Sully fell, two more men entered the bar wearing black ninja attire, both quickly restraining him and carrying him out the door, the mysterious man helped the pierced man on the ground up, as Nate was in an intense brawl with the scarred man.

He managed to send a punch right into his jaw, sending a tooth flying out of it.

Nate quickly reached for a bottle, but before he could turn to deliver the knock out, he was struck on the side of his head, cold steel against his skull. He went straight into the ground, his eyes blurry and his head pounding in pain, as he was pulled from the floor and thrown through the window, breaking glass and wood before hitting the sidewalk.
Trying to get himself off the curb, he pushed himself up leaning against the cold wet walls of the building, the blood dripping down his forehead, he had scratches and bruises all over. He could see Sully being held at knife point by the scarred man while the mysterious man stepped forward towards Nate, the pierced man was lying with his legs on a small carriage. The other two henchmen stood in front together with the mysterious man.

???: “You two handle him, I already have what I want.”

The two men beside the mysterious man stepped forward, pulling up their sleeves, while Sully was being forced into the carriage together with the rest of them. The carriage began to move, the horses being whipped to ride at full speed away from the scene. Nate yelled after them, his friend had been taken prisoner and now he had to stop them from getting away and save him. He did not think at the time, he just ran towards the two men in front of him, jumping high into the air to get past them and continue his pursuit of the carriage. The next moments came unexpected, even though Nate should have stayed cool and have observed the men more, he would have known that they were ninja, and of course they would stop him in his tracks. Unexpectedly Nate was struck from the sky as thick globule of mud struck him in the side of his ribs, sending him crashing down onto the top of a building.

He slowly got up, infuriated, staring at the two of them.

Nate: “You will regret that…”

Nate quickly jumped forward off the building, while mid-air releasing as fireball towards the two of them. The soaring fireball illuminating the entire road. The same man whom shot the mud ball at Nate, quickly slammed his hand on the ground, quickly creating an earthen wall in front of the two of them, yet this was exactly what Nate expected. The other ninja quickly jumped over the wall to move forward and deliver a strong kick towards Nate, however, what the ninja faced when he came over the wall and the fire had dissipated was Nate whom held a powerful spiraling orb in hand, he jumped up thrusting his palm forward towards the ninja. With such short reaction time, the ninja was incapable of moving out of the way as the spiraling orb was smashed into his foot and it obliterated his leg and sent him flying into a building behind the wall. He was lying on the ground screaming and crying as Nate landed on top of the earthen wall looking down upon the other ninja.

Nate: “Now it’s your turn.”

The ninja yelled and started to run away, but there was no escaping. He really thought he could escape his grasp. As he ran, Nate did not pursue, instead he slammed his palm onto the earthen structure, and if they never existed, the two of them were warped away from the road. When the ninja re-appeared and opened his eyes, he had been trapped within a flesh wall, with Nate standing in front of him, the flesh slowly wrapping around his limbs.

Ninja: “Please… I don’t want to die here!”

Nate: “Tell me where they are taking him, tell me now! And I’ll let you go.”

Ninja: “They… they are taking him to the mansion in the sea port town in the northern region of Tanishi… now… please let me go…”

Nate: “You should have cooperated earlier… but I will grant you a quick death.”

Ninja: “No… please!”

With out saying anything else, Nate delivered a side kick to the man’s throat, knocking him out cold, letting the toads stomach devour him, then with a single hand seal, he dispersed the toad stomach as he was warped back to the place where he had just fought. He stood upon the earthen wall, looking into the distance.

Nate: “I’m coming for you…”

Nate said, as he leaped off the wall and began running down the street towards the gate to continue his journey north to the Tanishi Region, he managed to find a carriage with a horse, usually he would borrow it or buy a carriage to take him on his journey, but he was in such a hurry that he stole the carriage and the horse to get him to his destination quicker (Leaving Landmark towards Tanishi).

Used by Nathan:
(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage, Namikaze Minato. The technique was taught to his sensei, Jiraiya, who then passed it on to Minato's young son, Naruto, years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact.

(Kuchiyose: Assai Gama Ibukuru) – Summoning: Crushing Toad Stomach
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique bears resemblance to the Summoning: Toad mouth bind technique. However instead of warping the battlefield into the digestive tracks of a giant toad, the user reverse summons themselves and their opponents into the stomach of a giant toad and captures and isolates the target/s inside the stomach, cutting them off from allies and immobilizing their movements while the stomache starts crushing the opponent/s to death.

Used by bandits:
(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
Chakra: 15
Damage: 10
Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and creates a 1/4 dome of earth, which protects them from frontal external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls.

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:20
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

Somewhere in the Tanishi Region…

Hundreds of kilometers away from the Hole in the Wall, two men were meeting. The room was dimly lit, the walls decorated with paintings and book shelves, old parchments lying on the tables, and a big globe standing in the middle of the room.

“Good evening,” The man behind the desk said. He was sitting in the dark, his dark rough hands resting on the table, while the small lamp lit up his face. A pair of glasses resting on the tip of his nose, his dark blue shirt covered with a sigil of the same symbol as Nate would have seen back on the island and his black beard being perfectly trimmed it framed his rough look. “Is everything going as planned?”

“Yes,” the man sitting in the brown leather chair across from the table answered. “Perfect”. His words were as hard as the stone in the walls, his hands reached for the paper and pen lying in front of him.

“And it will be delivered to me tomorrow no doubt?”

“No doubt, sir.”

“Perfect. Did you bring what I asked for?”

The man in the leather chair pulled out a letter from underneath his trench coat and placed it onto the table.

“Excellent job. you will be paid in full.” The man said as he opened the drawer and placed a small leather bag in front of the coated man.

“Thank you, sir, it’s beneficial working for you.” The coated man stood up, straightening his coat.

“Get some rest, you will be leaving in the morning for your next assignment.” Standing up from behind the desk he took off his glasses and walked up to the window looking out over the northern ocean, seeing the ships leaving the port and the airships docked outside, he was looking across the water toward frozen islands. “Soon I will find what I have been searching for.”

Nates Adventure continues…​

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/tenkaichi-010.755827/post-21878056
Coming from there.

Zeref is getting tired of walking, like really tired. So he decides it's time to hitch a ride. So he activates his animal path and deva path, his chakra sensing, summons a bird, activates a seal to hide himself and goes invisible... tobirama on the head of the bird doing his thing, looking forwards, zeref sat on the back looking backwards.

Passive:
( Chikushōdō ) - Animal Path
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will activate the Animal path which grants him the ability to summon various creatures to help aide in battle. Each creature served a different purpose in battle. Each animal summon also has the Rinnegan and as such, the user is able to see through their eyes as well. Each animal had various body piercings as well, suggesting that they too were under his control. The user needs to clap his hands in order to do the summons, not needing the traditional blood sacrifice and can summon 2 animals at the same time.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continuouslty activated.

( Tendō ) - Deva Path
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user activates the Deva Path which grants him the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces allowing it to repel or attract objects or people, mimicking at some extent gravity. The path allows him access to the various gravitational abilities such as Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tennin and Chibaku Tensei.
Note: Can only be used by Rinnegan biographies for the activation of the path and will remain continously activated.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Active:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyojin Tori) - Summoning Technique: Giant Bird
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: This summon is a large bird which has a number of body piercings, llinking its chakra with the user and as such manifests the Rinnegan. The bird itself is unusual, as not only does it demonstrate a prominent and jagged beak, but it also features three distinct legs as well as wings. This summon can move at an incredibly fast speed, and can use that velocity combined with its beak to form powerful dive attacks (the beak can be used to defend agasint up to B-rank attacks or break through up to B-Rank defenses). It also has the ability to lay explosive eggs.
Note: can only be summoned by Uzumaki Nagato and 6 Paths of Pein bios.
Note: can only be summoned once

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

Fuuinjutsu: Anmoku no jikkō) Sealing Arts: Unspoken Execution
Chakra: 30 (-10 per per turn)
Damage: N/a
Description: Anmoku no jikkō is a sealing technique created by Uzumaki's who needed a counter to foes with sensing abilities. The seal lays dormant horizontally across the neck, and is activated with the user's chakra being focused into the seal. Kanji for the seal then appears before swiftly emitting a chakra barrier shaped like a sphere that emcompasses short range around the user. This barrier is linked to the seal and has the special ability to erase the chakra signature of the seal's vessel while inside its dimensions. With its signature now erased, this technique acts as an advanced chakra suppressant that hides the user's chakra from all forms of chakra sensing, whether it be directly from the body or from an outside source. Opponent's with sensing will now have to rely on their basic, or in some cases above average, five senses as they continue the battle while in this realm. For example; Inuzuka's would have no problem using their nose, while Uchihas would be unable to see the user's chakra, but still uses the advanced reaction speed that comes with the current level of their eyes. The barrier moves with the seal as its epicenter while only lasting for a limited time.
NOTES
►Usable 2x per battle
►Lasts for 4 turns upon activation
►Has a 2 turn cooldown
►Can only be taught by ZandaT

Chakra: 2750 - 30 -30 -15 -30 - 30 = 2615

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from Sasau

Rebekah resists the urge to stop at a hot spring, despite Carla literally pulling at the hems of her clothing. She continues on her way, nearly reaching the sea.

She now began to wonder, after she passed the body of water, how she would locate Grenth's exact location. It was going to take more than just rumors.

LLM

Ghost-Data

Kin
201💸
Kumi
1,615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here. MISSION: Intercept a convoy and steal the cargo (A-rank).

Jhin had just arrived in what appeared to be the hot spring capital of the new world. Every little village he passed through had at least two hot pools. Most weren't even occupied. He imagined what a bath in one of them could do for his weary muscles but that would mean removing his gear... and mask. That was not happening. No one could know it was the infamous Khada Jhin walking among them. Bounty hunters would be turning up at every corner--things could messy. Maybe the relaxation would have to wait. He was travelling through a particular mini-village of a few huts when he caught sight of what appeared to be an envoy of shinobi carrying something between them. Something shiny and well guarded. Valuable. He dug his feet into a nearby hillside and peered over the flat grassland that divided them. Four men, all wrapped in cloaks. The average person wouldn't be able to discern them from simple nomads, but Jhin could. He knew the walk of a trained killer when he saw it. He didn't care much for them or what their business was with the chest, all he knew was that that it would most likely fetch a handsome Ryu price.

He ducked into a nearby treeline of tall bamboos and made his way around to the back of their formation. They traveled on a dusty path running through a small bamboo forest. Sunlight barely made it through in there, and the humid atmosphere must have had them sweating and uncomfortable. But also vulnerable. As he moved between the stalks he takes care not to make a sound while maximizing his stealth. He draws his tanto which was positioned behind his back and makes a quick and low strike in the air to expel a wave of chakra aimed at the back of the last two men's feet. The chakra severed their Achilles tendons simultaneously, forcing them to drop their cargo in shock. Jhin smirked. Just as planned. He darted back into the cover of bamboos after the cut, making sure to stay unseen.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Best tactic is when used with Hidden Mist jutsu. The technique works by having the user focus his chakra and his complete attention on moving fluidly, rapidly but muffling any sound he may make while moving as well as his presence, etc. It doesn't suppress his chakra or hides it but it can make the opponent virtually undetected if he manages to get on the opponents blind spot.
( Suraisu Shinku no Nami ) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

The two men never uttered a sound when the felt the cut. Instead, they quite calmly lowered the weight and began looking around for their attacker. If he didn't know any better he'd say they couldn't feel pain. He ducked further back in cover. This wasn't looking as easy as he thought anymore. One of them pulled a katana from its cloak and raised it in the air as if to taunt him. The blade was crimson red and humming with a certain vibration. The one beside it followed, while the two injured ones began crawling toward the dropped cargo, which he could now identify properly as a small coffin made of gold, but it was only big enough for a child by his estimations. No, this was not looking easy at all. He thought about running but where's the fun in that? He was broke, after all, and he was a criminal, so... "Looks like I'm doing this."

They had stopped in a perfect spot, too. A small clearing surrounded on all sides by bamboo. They had assumed sitting in the sunlight would have made them safe. Instead it made them perfect targets. He quickly climbed up into the canopy and surveyed the situation from above. The two that he injured were now touching the coffin and healing their ankles. Jhin couldn't believe his eyes. Two things became apparent to him then. One was that they were living things after all, and the second was that whatever resided in the coffin was nothing normal. He had to act quickly before they were finished healing. He formed three hand seals and focused water chakra into his left hand where a lengthy whip formed shortly after. Jhin then used this to reach down into the clearing and wrap around the leg of one of the injured ones. He yanked the figure up from the ground and up to his height in the trees. Then he released the whip and allowed the man to hang in mid-air before dashing across the clearing and beheading him in one clean slice. As he landed on the other side he noticed the man never made a sound, even when he saw Jhin flying toward him. Strange.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water Whip
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Damage: 30
Description: After the user performs a series of three handseals: Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.
( Kumo-Ryū Omotegiri ) - Cloud-Style Front Beheading
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user slashes forwards in front of them with their sword to strike the enemy target.

By the time Jhin landed quickly and shrouded himself in the leaves his victim's body had just hit the floor. One of the sword wielding figures made a quick slash at the air as if in frustration and Jhin chuckled to himself. It would have been a laugh too if it wasn't for the massive hurricane that immediately began sweeping the bamboo forest. He was almost thrown to the ground due to the swaying and chaos. When the winds finally died down Jhin's was barely hanging on. "That was just one swing. What the hell have I gotten myself into?" He glanced into the clearing, and the figure was winding up to make another swing. Jhin moved before he could form a plan. He landed softly to their left and broke into an explosive sprint forward, keeping his body low and relatively hidden in the darkness. As he moved he focused Raiton chakra into his left arm and swung it outward before him. Formations of lightning jumped from his hand during the motion and slammed into their chests. It wasn't enough to kill them but they were left momentarily stunned as Jhin jumped onto one of their shoulders and sprang into the air, spinning while holding his tanto out. With the movement he severed the man's hand just as he was about to complete the swing. The blade, and his hand which still gripped it, flew into the air. Jhin then quickly swung the tanto behind him upon falling, beheading the guard he had used as a foothold.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword. It will begin glowing in a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn that spread outwards, allowing it to attack multiple targets.
( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Damage points: 30
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.
( Kumo-Ryū Uragiri ) – Cloud Style Reverse Beheading
Description: The user makes a powerful spin and uses the momentum created to slash at any opponents behind them. The user can use this movement to trick an enemy into thinking they are attacking them, but instead attack the opponent behind them.

Just like the last time, the world around him began violently shaking in another mini-hurricane. The trees were almost uprooted this time. Jhin stared at the blade as it fell from the sky. If that man had managed to complete his swing the entire forest could have been obliterated. As he struggled to find footing between the powerful winds a thought came to him. It was soft, no more than a mere suggestion: there were two guards had those red blades. Jhin felt his heart rate quadruple in under a second. He couldn't turn his head fast enough, but he could see it in his in the corner of his vision... the guard he stunned earlier was now swinging his red katana at him. In close range. He didn't have time to think, instead he focused chakra throughout his body and burst into flames. The guard swung straight through and Jhin watched as an entire section of the forest was reduced to dust.

He was safe after having traveled behind the man, however. He appeared in a low stance with his back to the ground and both feet aimed at the back of the man's head. He shot upward and felt the skull crack under his heels as he drove them into the man's head, sending him flying. Jhin then reached into his ninja pouch and produced and explosive tagged kunai which he threw afterward and detonated. He instinctively dove back into what was left of the bamboo cover to regain his strength and assess how was was going to rid of the final guard.

(Bodi-en no Jutsu) Ninjutsu: Body Flame Technique
Range: Short-Long
Description:
This technique is used in a similar way to the Body Flicker Technique. When using this technique, the body appears like it's being engulfed by flames, disappearing from view slowly, masking the users own high speed movement. In essence, the technique is simply an elemental variation of Body Flicker technique and thereby follows the same restrictions and possible uses.
(Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
Type: Attack
Damage points: 30
Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

He looked back into the clearing and was stunned to find the final guard had disappeared. His eyes darted to where he saw the red katana land... and it was gone, too. Shit. Jhin ceased all movement and began listening the mumbling of the trees. His opponent was getting just as sly as he was, hiding like this. Or maybe he ran and left all the loot behind. His life was worth more than whatever they were paying him. Jhin liked that thought more. He was about to step into the clearing when he saw the lid on the child-sized coffin crack open. A bright green light seeped out in a soft flow before the lid closed shut again. "Just what the hell is going on here?" He heard a low mumbling afterward. It sounded like the ground was shaking, only, it wasn't. Instead, Jhin watched as the three dead men began rising from the dead. "Jashinists?!" He considered diving back in to interrupt the process but he thought about the fourth, unseen guard who now had his red katana.

Instead, Jhin stayed in cover and formed an orb of lightning chakra in his hand. He then tossed it into the clearing above everything. The orb exploded and then began raining lightning bolts over their bodies. Like last time, the lightning stunned them and the process seemed to pause. But Jhin had no time to celebrate. His enemy would have discerned his location from the angle of the throw and be on to him by now. He focused lightning chakra into his tanto and broke into the clearing again, making sure to dodge his own raining lightning. As Jhin moved he swung the blade three separate times to bisect all three in one dash. As their bodies slumped to the floor his eyes scanned the clearing and treeline for the guard who was still hiding. He caught a red glint of light in his left eye and immediately dove toward the golden coffin. The second his finger made contact Jhin's skin began adopting the color and sturdiness of gold. Then he both felt and heard this time, the devastating howl that came from the man's sword. The forest was leveled in an instant. Jhin could now see at least four mini-villages from where he knelt. But most importantly, he saw where the attack came from.

(Raiton: Kaminari no Shōgeki Ame) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shock Rain
Damage: 40
Description: The user manipulates their lightning chakra condensing into a orb of chakra and then releasing it into the air. The lightning orb will then remain in the air for several seconds releasing a continous rain of lightning bolts shocking any enemy within the radius of the attack.
Note: Lasts only the turn in which it is used.
( Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana ) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.
(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

Without wasting any time he broke the Leech All Creation technique and sprinted toward the man with the red sword as he prepared for another swing. Jhin learned his lesson from the last time; the wind was created each time the blade moved. He had to stop exactly that and nothing else. He focused his chakra to have it press down on the guard's mind in the ultimate show of intimidation. His chakra would slam into the sword's weilder and stun him momentarily. Jhin used this as an opportunity to cover the distance with one great lunge while swinging his tanto before him. The slice removed his target's head while Jhin quickly turned and grabbed the blade, making sure it doesn't bring accidental destruction like the last time.

He then calmly rested the blade away from the body and approached the cargo the four men had given their lives so easily for. Upon removing the lid Jhin was left utterly speechless. Inside was a child indeed. A babe barely eight months old by the looks of it. On the baby's forehead was a black mark made from someone seemingly dipping their thumb in ink and then pressing it onto its skin. He knew this was no ordinary baby, and it would be better if he turned around and pretended never to have seen any of this but he couldn't. This child's parents must have been looking for it. And if they were as desperate as Jhin hoped money was still on the table. He took the baby from the box and began marched in the opposite direction of the convoy, toward a nearby village.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Range: Short - Long
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra
( Kumo-Ryū Omotegiri ) - Cloud-Style Front Beheading
Description: The user slashes forwards in front of them with their sword to strike the enemy target.

Mission End.​

LLM.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard, The Cap and Ezikiel would enter the Land of Fire. Natural springs and lush forests blossomed all around. He would take his time to relax and once again charge up his battery and meditate himself into a full chakra reserve.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation (x4)
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

This allowed him to get yet another Void Stack, now having 2.
Second one comes from here [x]
Chakra: 2,570

However, shortly after having restored his chakra he was met by a stranger who seemed lost.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
After the clash between Alucard and his foe, Alucard had lost Ezikiel and Cap was on his way to regenerate from the fight. They had taken damage but where back on their feet once again - aiming for the Haran bay.

LLM.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Isabella arrived at the shores of Dentong, looking westwards. From what she had gathered, her friend's village would be located in the Badlands. So that's where she headed.

Fast Travel

Leaving Dentong [006] - 23:05
[124] 00:05
[123] 01:05
[121] 02:05
[117] 03:05
Arriving at Graveyard of Sin [115] at 04:05

LLM