[Debate] Demonic Possession and Exorcism : is it reall or just lies?????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------>.

Temonic Posession and a Exorcism : is it real or just lies????..

You must be registered for see images

temonic possession is teh belief that a alien , can haunt and possess someone's body...

according to religion it can be cured through rituall called exorcism....

3-have u witnesses cases of pipole u know who gone grazy and got possessed by a invisible demon?????...

1-do u believe in demonic possesion and exorcism??????...or do u think its lies????...

2-do science and psychology have a logical explanations for tis ?????...

:what::what::what: ...

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yo sorry to leave you hangin Mo, i wanted to drop a wall of text. but ive been super busy, havent had a lot of time to answer it like i wanted too. but anyways...

III. i have personally never witnessed possession. but i have seen people who have had negative spirits latched on to them that were feeding on their energy, ive also came in contact with negative spirits before multiple times. the most intense time was when i was a teenager ill never forget. i use to astral project in my sleep all the time accidentally and i remember one time i was bummed out, my friend was on the track and field team and he got jumped on his way home from practice by gang members for wearing the wrong colors. he was in the hospital and all fucked up, just a super sad situation. i went to sleep that night, then i woke up on the side of the bed looking down at my body. i started freaking out till i remembered i was on the astral plane. but i guess because my vibes were so low being sad about my friend, i was on a darker level. like i was in my room but it felt like all of the life was sucked out of it, which i never felt before there, usually it was a good feeling or light feeling but the atmosphere was like empty, like void of anything, it was strange and my room in the corners of the ceilings, there were like these dense black spider webs and i could feel like this intimidating energy coming off of them like i was in danger. then i felt that same feeling outside of my door and i felt like it was getting closer. then this like shadow started coming from around the door and i was frozen, i just remember asking for for help. and as it started to like take over the room, i just remember this like jolt, felt like i got kicked in the chest and i fell back into my body and woke up immediately. i couldnt sleep for like three days after that. that was the first time i ran into one though

the first time i saw one latched unto someone was my mom. she had just divorced my dad and we moved to this new apartment, i was in my own world so i didnt realize how sad she was. one day i was in my room playing the first Fable game on the first Xbox and i just had this feeling i couldnt shake that i needed to check on my mom. so i went up to her door and knocked on it, she didnt answer but something told me to open the door. i opened it and there was like this, silhouette of a person sitting on her chest choking her. and i just remembered screaming momma and running over there to help, it looked back at me and like dispersed, like its form broke and it scattered and into like a bunch of shadows and went up the walls and out her patio door. this is all during the day, she told me she was taking a nap and she had a weird dream. she tried waking up and she couldnt move and she started having a hard time breathing and was screaming my name but no words would come out. and she was so happy i came in and i told her what i saw and she explained how depressed she was and that mustve been some spirit trying to enter her (shes also seen spirits). so we all got some sage and cleansed the house

i also remember during my world tour i was in London, my good friend whose also a pretty successful music artist was also in London. so we decided to kick it and catch up, since we both had a few shows and were going to be there for a few days. i saw her, shes usually so beautiful but her vibe was just really off. i figured she was just exhausted because touring does that to you but her whole attitude was trash. we had got dinner and she was being all emo, irritable and naggy, then suddenly was giving me vibes that she wanted to smash towards the end. her vibe was off but i wanted to hit that since before i became famous, so she invited me to her hotel. we were taking the elevator up and it had like this reflective material around it, we started making out but then my tour manager called me. i check my phone and see she sent me all these worried ass texts, so i was about to call her back when i look up and i see like a similar silhouette that i saw on my mom, on the back of my friend. it was liked slouched over her with its arms around her. i was frozen and my jaw dropped, i didnt even hear anything my tour manager said. we got off the elevator and i was like yo i gotta bail, i have this radio interview early in the morning and i have to show up super early. i was not about to **** that bitch with something latched unto her and i didnt want to tell her what i saw because i didnt know how she would react. she was salty i left but pretended to not care. but i dodged her the whole time i was in London....i saw her again after my tour when i lived in L.A. at this party. she was a lot better, i invited her back to my house so i could redeem myself and beat the pussy up. after we were done we were on my patio and she was telling me about how when she was in Europe, one of her fans killed herself after she didnt sign her autograph and the chicks mom came to her hotel blaming her and crying. she felt really bad and felt like this heavy weight over her the whole time that felt like it was constantly draining her energy and making her moods shitty, said she was having crazy dreams where she was trying to hill herself and getting raped and shit. she said she felt that way till she left Europe and came back to the states and visited her family. so i told her what i saw when we were in London and she believed me and said thats exactly how it felt, like someone was latched unto her for months and she started having suicidal thoughts. she also went back to Europe a bit after that and told me that she didnt feel that way that time

I. i think its possible in a way. there are negative spirits, i think someone weak enough could end up possibly having something control it. i dont think it would be like in the movies where its inside of a person, its usually not like the movies when it comes to this stuff. plus the times i have astral projected, its like youre connected to your body through this chord, like a newborn to its mother. i think that has something to do with your spirits connection to your body. if theres a chord connecting you to your body while youre alive, i dont think another spirit could also inhabit your body but i could be wrong. as for exorcism i also think its possible but not because of the words theyre reading but the conviction behind them. like ive seen real footage of priests doing exorcisms and their conviction is hella strong. they believe with all their heart in the power that those words are giving them. i think its the spiritual equivalent of like how wildlife experts say when you run into a bear that wants to attack you. you need to take a stand stand and make yourself appear to seem bigger than it for it to back down and leave you alone. thats essentially what i think exorcism is

II. yo science is important, im not gonna act like its not effective, the more ive learned spiritually the more ive seen the connection between the two. and like back in the day, people with schizophrenia use to be seen as being possessed by demons, hearing voices and shit. like i saw a simulation of how it feels to someone with schizophrenia going through an episode and yeah, i could see how it could seem like some demonic shit. but really its just how the brain is wired, science helped that (though theyre still seen as crazy, just not demonically possessed). my main issue with the scientific community is how blind a lot of them can be when something lies outside of the scientific theory. a good example would be Nikolai Tesla, this guy was telling people, yo theres invisible electro magnetic waves in the sky and he was dismissed as crazy, when really the technology of the time made it extremely difficult for him to prove it. now wireless technology is one of the most important parts of our society, same with Einstein and the theory of relativity, the list goes on. just because science cant prove something, doesnt mean it doesnt exist is my point. theres tons of stuff about the universe science has yet to discover, the majority of our planets is ocean and we for the most part dont know what the **** is in there. theyre finding new shit all the time. we havent even traveled all of our solar system. dismissing things such and spirits existing, when people have seen them since the beginning of man only because we dont have the capability to prove it yet. is foolish to me. while theres a lot of important information found by the science community and most will agree that we dont know everything. i think its contradicting for some to know this and base their whole sense of reality based on whats passed the scientific theory. so i think they can have an explanation for it that makes sense to scientists at whatever time period theyre in. but it doesnt always equal them being right in that explanation because some things arent explainable in that context yet