[Debate] Demonic Possession and Exorcism : is it reall or just lies?????..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People struggle to get their facts straight despite living directly in this world of facts.

The consistency of spiritual belief, its principles, from different cultures is too good for the same mankind which can't get its facts straight to have conjured it all up as a lie, for if they can't get their facts straight how can they get their lies straight?

Of course it could be a common mistake of basic observations, but the consistency of this mistake . . . It's much safer to assume it's a deliberate pattern than some random coincidence even if this were some world of chaos.

Under this assumption, the potential of possessions is very strong.

Now as someone who has benefitted from others and as someone who cares for others (even if it's only as far as I can toss them), it's my moral duty to consider various factors which could affect lives and attempt to prepare for them - even to fight them if need be.

Now my particular understanding of spirituality says that while possible, possessions are relatively rare and there is a reason for that. Still, they should be possible.

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe