Ashalita Phoenix

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, since the format of the Social Group changed and the amount of words you can use to post is limited... I have no choice but to post my FF here about my OC. This takes 100 years after the war and all in the Naruto Series.

Chapter One: Curse

In the Moon Kingdom, King Hiro and Queen Akira were overjoyed with their newborn baby girl. They already have three gifted sons. Kimochi (Age eleven) is the oldest son and the future heir to the throne. He is very wise and skilled for his age and a fast learner. He quickly gets down any jutsu just by evaluating his opponents. Kaze (Age seven), the second son is the lazy but smart type. He is usually found napping under the shade, avoiding his tutor and so forth. He is good in tactics yet get's bad grades in test. Both sons attained their mother’s bloodline trait. This trait is called the Piercing Eye Technique or the Tenchigan. This technique allows the user to pour this chakra into the subject’s body, destroying internal body parts like for an example the heart. The last son is Kyohei(Age six), the hyperactive one. He always pull pranks on his babysitter and tutor. He attained the Bloodline from his father, the Frozen Heaven. The user can control ice (Like Gaara with his sand). Now, the last child is Kitalena.

“The King is the strongest hero in the world. He protected the innocent and poor and fought evil.” King Hiro said, holding a rose. He was in the nursery, watching over Kitalena. “When evil lurks in his kingdom, he swung his magical blade and fought bravery.” He pretended to fight with a rose as his blade. The baby giggled with his storytelling. “He fought like a tiger… a lion and a…” He paused and turned to his wife which was leaning on the doorframe with a smile on her face. “He just fought.”

“Is this your idea of putting the baby to sleep?” Akira asked, wearing an emerald dress the matches her eyes. He smiled and walked to his baby girl and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

“Goodnight my flower…” He whispered, grabbing the rose and walking towards his wife.

“So what did the Great King do next?” Akira asked.

“After his attained victory, he raced to his beautiful wife Akira and his gorgeous baby girl Kitalena.” Hiro said, cupping her face. He then gave her the rose. She sniff it and let out a small giggle. “The Great King had everything in his life and he doesn’t want anything to change.” The baby giggled once more.

“I think she likes your stories.” Akira replied.

“It’s only the sound of my voice.” Hiro replied. “Eventually, she will grow tired of them.”

“I am not tired of your stories why should her.” She said.

“Akira…” Hiro said, pulling her for a kiss. “I love you.”

“I know… You tell me everyday.” Akira said, kissing his cheek. “And I will always reply back with I love you too.” Then the baby started crying. She walked to her child and lifted him up. “Kitalena, mommy is here… Mommy is here…” She sat on a wooden rocking chair and started to sing. “Close your eyes until the new day. Let the magic of Love wish you away. In the stars in the heavens where dreams will come true… Goodnight Kitalena, Mommy is watching over you…” The baby was fast asleep.

“That is one thing I can’t grow tired of.” Hiro said, staring at his family. Three handsome sons and one beautiful daughter, what a life.
Then his son Kyohei walked in the room and stared at his new sister.

"Mommy, she looks like you." Kyohei said, smiling. Kitalena open her eyes and giggled at Kyohei.

"She likes you my son." Queen Akira said.

"I am going to protect her with my life mommy."

"I know you will."

Soon after, her parents held a special ball in her honor. All their loyal subjects cheered and praised for the new princess. Music filled the room and people dance with happiness. It was indeed a glorious event but happy days can have a dark cloud.

“She is so beautiful.” Queen Akira said, rocking her daughter in her embrace. The baby girl had shimmering baby blue eyes that sparkled like sapphires. Her white hair was like pure as snow. She is a beauty.

“Yes, just like her mother.” King Hiro said, kissing his Queen on the cheek. Then darkness filled the room. “What is going on here?” Then a red flashing light appeared and a man with an evil grin walked towards them. “Hayate, what are you doing here?”

“I came to see my new niece…” He said. “I figured that I lost my invitation in the mail, a common mistake.”

“It was no mistake… You were banished from these lands Hayate…” Hiro snapped. “Get out…”

“Is that any way to treat family my brother?” Hayate said, dashing towards Akira and snatching the baby. He fell back, keeping his distance from his brother.

“GIVE HER BACK…” Akira screamed.

“What a beautiful child… She has your beauty Akira…” Hayate said, staring at her. Yet she has those eyes….his eyes…

“Don’t hurt her Hayate…” Hiro pleaded. "Please..."

“You better not hurt her…” Kimochi said, getting ready to release his bloodline trait.

“You better not do that my dear nephew.” Hayate said, placing a knife on the infant’s neck. “Or the princess will never breathe again.”

“You bastard…” Kimochi snapped. Then the baby started to giggle.

“She likes me…” Hayate teased, smoothing her cheek with the knife. He then chanted some words. His hands glowed crimson red. “Your eyes will never be like the stars again.”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Hiro screamed. After he was done, he tossed the baby towards them and Hiro caught it. “You careless fool…”

“A parting gift for your daughter…” Hayate said, laughing. He disappeared after that. Hiro checked her daughter and found demonic red eyes instead of sapphires.

“No…” Hiro said. “What have he done?”

Six years as past and the curse was still not lifted. The Kingdom was afraid of their Princess and soon after threatened the king to kill his own daughter. The King debated his way through the bellowing crowd but nothing helped. “Daddy, are you okay?” Kitalena asked, staring at her father.

You must be registered for see images

“I am fine my dear…” Hiro said, scooping his little girl in his arms.

“It is about my eyes…” She said sadly. “People don’t like them.”

“Your eyes are always beautiful to me.” King Hiro said. “People just don’t see it like I do.” Then they heard loud screams outside the palace. Kitalena raced towards the window.

“Daddy, there are a lot of people outside.” Kitalena said. Hiro took a look and found an angry mob with weapons. “What is going on?”

“FATHER, THEY ARE INVADING THE PALACE.” Kimochi said, racing towards the room with Kyohei and Kaze.

“Get your mother now…” Hiro said. So this is how it's going to end... The people attacked the palace, destroying everything in their path. “Kaze…Kyohei…Take your sister…”

“Yes… Come on Kitalena…” Kyohei said, grabbing her hand. They raced away but there were some villages already the second floor. "I will protect you."

"Why are they after me?" Kitalena asked.

"It doesn't matter..." Kaze said. "We better hurry..."

“DEMON… KILL THE DEMON…” The people screamed, racing after them. The princes took her into a room and locked the doors. They pushed the furniture towards it to give them more time.

“Kitalena, in here…” Kaze said, opening a secret door. “NOW…” They pushed her into the room. “Kitalena, stay quiet…”

“Please come with me…” She cried, gripping him tightly. “Don’t leave me…”

“I am sorry…” Kaze said, smiling. He hugged her tightly. “We love you little sister…” Kyohei then hit her on the head, causing her to go unconscious. Her brothers hide her in a secret room and waited for their fate. “I never thought I will die young…”

“Well, at least you are not dying alone.” Kyohei said, smiling. The door burst open and they fought through the crowd, giving everything they have but in the end they died smiling. They died knowing that their little sister is safe. When Kitalena woke up, she opened the door and found blood everywhere. She then found her two brothers, lying inertly on the ground.

“BROTHERS…” She screamed, racing towards their side. No heartbeat… No pulse… “No, this can’t be happening… Why do you all have to save me?” She started crying. “Kaze…Kyohei… I love you two… Why??? I didn’t want you all to die.” She found a tore up curtain and covered them with it. She then explored the palace and found her parents hung at the dining room. “No…” She cut them down and hugged them tightly. “This… This is all my fault...” Her family was killed from the very people that they swore to serve and protect. And she blamed herself for it. Then room started to get cold and ice was everywhere. "Why?" The whole palace was covered in ice.

Well, I got some feedback from my Group Members but I want to know what everyone things.​