Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's R+R

Normal spar rules, I guess.
No killing and stealing obviously, everything else fine by me.

We're in a plain field, mid-range from each other.

I'll be using Tensa in sig, pick your bio I really don't mind and I'm not sure what you meant when you said show my training.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pick a bio, both in my sig, make the opening move. And i wasn't sure if you had everything mastered or not.
Yeah i mastered everything, I would link you if you want but some was the sensei's that made the thread and use Grimmjow if you want, either one is fine with me.

------------

As soon as Tensa notices a weird, blue-haired guy within the field as he's walking he quickly stops within mid-range and take him as a real thread and so Tensa keeps his guard up without letting the enemy slips his eyes.

Hopefully you're a worthy warm up.

As Tensa is saying those words he don't hesitate and does the necessary hand signs to make a large, deep swamp that covers all short-range around you which starts to swallow you as soon as is made, as you being swallowed he quickly does the follow up of slamming his hands on the ground which would summon a large amount of water 10 meters on top of you and the swamp making it even harder for you to get out of the swamp.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
I hate swamps....As you never stated the size of the swamp, ima just assume its like 5m in all directions around me and around 10m deep.
------------------------------

Grimmjow took absolutely no notice of the man infront of him, he was thinking of other things, only reason Grimmjow even noticed his presense was that he called him a "warm up" Snapping to attention Grimmjow watched as the man Wove some handseals and the earth below him turned into a swamp. Swiftly weaving a handseal of his ow Grimmjow channeled earth chakra into the swamp, the swamp below him turned to stone rather swiftly, using this to his advantage he used the small footing he now had to leap backwards out of the swamps range. As he did this a large Shadow appeared above his head, channeling his dark chakra between his hands he created a void ball between them, as the water came down it was absorbed into the void and stored as chakra. Grimmjow then landed with a confused look on his face as to why he was suddenly attacked.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A (up to +20 if used to add damage)
Description: The user will perform the Snake handseal and touch a given target (he needs to use his hands in most cases but can release the technique through his whole body if needed) for a small time frame. Upon doing so, he'll use the earth chakra to increase the weight of the target drastically. The technique can increase the targets weight up to 10 times. One interesting side effect of the technique is that when its used on wood based techniques (such as Zetsu's spore clones or normal wood), the infusion of large amounts of earth chakra into it will actually petrify the target in addition to increasing its weight. A similar effect can be achieved in other earthen materials such as mud. The user can also add weight to a given attack (if feasible) to increase both momentum and impact force, effectively adding damage to it.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

(Meiton: Kyūkyoku no Kyūketsukō) Dark Release: Ultimate Inhaling Maw
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user, when facing an attack, will clap his hands together and separate them right after. As he separates his hands, a small dark sphere will be between them. The user maintains his hands close to sustain the small sphere while it siphons any enemy technique or enemy chakra within range towards itself. The sphere is a "void" made by activating both absorbing markings in the users hand at the same time and opposing them to each other, which creates this effect. This technique is essentially a more advanced and powerful version of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw and enables the user to absorb higher ranked techniques. However, when used, the user needs to wait one turn to use Dark Release absorption related techniques.

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate swamps....As you never stated the size of the swamp, ima just assume its like 5m in all directions around me and around 10m deep.
------------------------------

Grimmjow took absolutely no notice of the man infront of him, he was thinking of other things, only reason Grimmjow even noticed his presense was that he called him a "warm up" Snapping to attention Grimmjow watched as the man Wove some handseals and the earth below him turned into a swamp. Swiftly weaving a handseal of his ow Grimmjow channeled earth chakra into the swamp, the swamp below him turned to stone rather swiftly, using this to his advantage he used the small footing he now had to leap backwards out of the swamps range. As he did this a large Shadow appeared above his head, channeling his dark chakra between his hands he created a void ball between them, as the water came down it was absorbed into the void and stored as chakra. Grimmjow then landed with a confused look on his face as to why he was suddenly attacked.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A (up to +20 if used to add damage)
Description: The user will perform the Snake handseal and touch a given target (he needs to use his hands in most cases but can release the technique through his whole body if needed) for a small time frame. Upon doing so, he'll use the earth chakra to increase the weight of the target drastically. The technique can increase the targets weight up to 10 times. One interesting side effect of the technique is that when its used on wood based techniques (such as Zetsu's spore clones or normal wood), the infusion of large amounts of earth chakra into it will actually petrify the target in addition to increasing its weight. A similar effect can be achieved in other earthen materials such as mud. The user can also add weight to a given attack (if feasible) to increase both momentum and impact force, effectively adding damage to it.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

(Meiton: Kyūkyoku no Kyūketsukō) Dark Release: Ultimate Inhaling Maw
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user, when facing an attack, will clap his hands together and separate them right after. As he separates his hands, a small dark sphere will be between them. The user maintains his hands close to sustain the small sphere while it siphons any enemy technique or enemy chakra within range towards itself. The sphere is a "void" made by activating both absorbing markings in the users hand at the same time and opposing them to each other, which creates this effect. This technique is essentially a more advanced and powerful version of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw and enables the user to absorb higher ranked techniques. However, when used, the user needs to wait one turn to use Dark Release absorption related techniques.

As Tensa notices you start absorbing all the water he notices you're not an opponent to underestimate, so with his guard up he don't hesitate and focuses his earth chakra around you, once again making four fairly large wall rise around you, all about 18 feet tall and fairly thick, once the walls are done rising up they all collide, crushing the weird looking blue-hair guy but that's not all once they all collide a followup comes with another four walls shaped as a diamond slamming all in your direction, once Tensa finishes the jutsu he don't let his guard down and focuses his water chakra with the follow up of the sequence of hand signs that must be done which would make it rain throughout the whole terrain so basically Tensa is sensing your chakra throughout the whole terrain.

(Doton: Saigo Anko-Ru) Earth Release: Last Encore

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: Four walls on each side of the opponent raise swiftly and collide into the foe in order to crush them and then following up with another four walls in a diamond shape slamming into the wreckage of the previous walls.
Note: usable two times per battle

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

"A dark user, never had fought one before." Tensa whispered to himself.