lord seventh

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice....before reading the last two lines I am gonna give you -rep and a huge dislike....lol

But if I really am on naruto's place I wouldn't leave hinata for a second and even come home before time...lol

Reactions: Reraru

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad. Liked it..but I wonder why you prefer reader X character in your stories? Try as I might, I couldn't actually input my name and kept reading 'your name' in the insert name parts xD Why not just a Naruhina story?
Either way I'm intrigued this isn't a stand alone story(because of the 'Part 1') and I'm looking forward to reading the next parts ^

Reactions: Reraru

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice....before reading the last two lines I am gonna give you -rep and a huge dislike....lol

But if I really am on naruto's place I wouldn't leave hinata for a second and even come home before time...lol
Thanks. Wait for the next part to know the whole story.

Not bad. Liked it..but I wonder why you prefer reader X character in your stories? Try as I might, I couldn't actually input my name and kept reading 'your name' in the insert name parts xD Why not just a Naruhina story?
Either way I'm intrigued this isn't a stand alone story(because of the 'Part 1') and I'm looking forward to reading the next parts ^
Thank you. You see there aren't many stories like this so I just wanted to write it like the way it is. There are other Hinata one shots I have written and posted on NB I would like you to read them only if you want of course. I will try t write it as soon as possible.

Hachiman

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like Lord seventh said "Who would come late if you got cute sexy wife waiting at home?"
Nice one. Looking forward for the next chapter.:xD:
Btw who's that in your sig?:yeah:

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see. Anyways keep posting stories sister no matter what=D
Thanks and I will try to.
lol Same here.

OP : Nice, keep it up looking forward to reading more.
Thanks for the feedback!! It's very much appreciated.
Hella cringe u wild tho wyd
Wut?
"S-stupid (y/n)-kun!"

My favorite line
Thanks for reading.
There should be a limit to how much cringe a thread can produce. I feel offended after reading this tbh
No one forced you to read.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello. So this is a Hinata x reader story.

Story key:
(y/n) = your name.

If you don't like Hinata don't read! Anyway I hope you enjoy it. Feedback is much appreciated!

Normal POV

It's been three months since (y/n) and Hinata got married.

Hinata sat on the sofa as she flipped through pages of magazine waiting for (y/n) to come back home. Lately (y/n) have been coming late from work.

she turned to a page that caught her attention. She flipped through it quickly but turned it back after a moment. "I- I shouldn't read something like t-this..." She hesitated before reading it. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead. "There is nothing wrong in reading it right?" She whispered as she read the magazine;

How to find out if your husband's
cheating on you.

'Has He been coming home lately?' The magazine read as Hinata nodded. 'Does He eats dinner outside?' Hinata nodded again then shook her head quickly. "No! I prepare bento for him!" She slammed her fist on the coffee table in front of her and stood up. She sighed and murmred "But still he eats it outside." She sulked and sat on the sofa again. 'Does he avoids telling you where had he been?' He is probably cheating on you!' Hinata gasped as she read that. "N-no w-way!" She whispered.

'(y/n)-kun would never do that to me!' Hinata thought as she kept reading the magazine further. 'I never thought Hiroshi would do that to me. It was only after three months of our marriage when he started coming home late and one day I went to his office to know that he has been never working late. Next day I followed him to find out he was having an affair with someone.' Hinata thought for a moment as she closed the magazine and placed it on the coffee table in front of her."Come to think of it... It's been three months since our marriage what if (y/n)-kun also... No way! " Hinata was trying to shrug away the disturbing thought but it was bothering her too much.

"Should I tell Neji-Nii-san to find out what's wrong... T-that's n-not a good idea. "Hinata thought as she remembered how Neji warned (y/n) before their marriage. She sighed. "I am just thinking too much..." Hinata was full of doubts now.

The door bell rang and Hinata rushed to the gate to find (y/n) there. "Welcome home." She greeted you with a smile. (y/n) smiled back and hugged her. "Why were you late?" She asked looking up from the hug both of yours eyes meeting each other. "It's nothing." (y/n) said as you broke the eye contact. "I will get refreshed." You said as you broke the hug kissing Hinata's forehead and leaving her where she was. (y/n)'s answer made her more worried.

Next day.

Hinata was really very confused now. She wanted to believe in (y/n) but at the same time the doubt was eating her. (y/n) was late again today. Hinata thought of an idea. She took out a pen and notebook from the side tables of the bed (y/n) and she shared. She began to write.

Dear, (y/n)-Kun I think I am not suitable partner for you that's why I am leaving please don't search for me. -Hinata.

She ripped the paper out from the notebook and placed it on the table putting weight on it so it doesn't fly away. The door bell rang. Hinata quickly looked for a place to hide. The bell rang again and she heard the door unlocking. (y/n) had a spear key. "Hinata?!" (y/n) called out for her but no response. Hinata heard the sound of footsteps get louder as she quietly hid behind the curtain.

"Hinata?" (y/n) called again. "What's this?" (y/n) said out loud. It seemed that (y/n) was reading the note. "Hahaha!! Finally! I am free." Hinata gasped as she tried to suppress her cries. (y/n) took out his phone and called someone. "She finally left. I am coming over. Let's celebrate. Bye love you too" (y/n) kissed the phone and left the house humming a happy tune. Hinata couldn't hold her cries anymore. She started weeping uncontrollably. She got out of behind the curtains and leaned against the wall.

Her eyes landed on a note that was left on the table. She went besides it and picked it up. As she read it she started laughing. "S-stupid (y/n)-kun!"

The note read:
Gone to buy some cinnamon rolls. Love you.
PS; I saw your feet. You really are bad at hiding.

Wrong section. Hopefully the mods will move it to the right one.
Nice Canonfic...