LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm first of all this is a you x Hinata fanfic. It's Hinata's birthday so why not? If you dislike Hinata please don't read it I am warning you. I don't know I feel embarassed anyway here is the story hope you like it .Dattebayo!

Third persons POV.

You were dragged to Sakuras house by none other than ino one of your fan girls. You entered sakuras house and saw that everyone from konoha 11* was there (sasuke never left). Including the one and only girl you love the beautiful shy hyuga. "Hinata" you whispered to yourself. You sat down with other guys which include all of the konoha 11 guys. sakura and ino were whispering something in a distance that you quite didn't catch while hinata looked at them with a worried and embarrassed face which made you smile. "Alright everyone we are gonna play seven minutes in heaven" sakura announced.* Sakura then came over to all of the boys and handed then chits saying write something on it. You wrote (your fav word) and gave it back to sakura with the other guys. "Alright girls pick up a chit and that will decide who are you gonna get locked with". Everyone chose a chit and you hoped that you got hinata. Thinking about any other boy touching her made your blood boil. "Destiny? " tenten yelled. Neji got up and smirked. Tenten blushed.* "Alright neji and tenten. " Sakura shoved them in the closet and they came back after 7 minutes holding each others hand. Lee yelled "such a youthful couple!!!!" With tears running out of his eyes. Neji and tenten face palmed. "Alright hinata" your heart started beating fast thinking who might she get. "A-a-ano (y-your f-av wo-rd) Your heart skipped a beat knowing that you got hinata. Sakura shoved you both in the closet and locked the door. "Alright guys have fun!" You slid down the closet and sat down. Hinata did the same. "U-um" you heard hinata stuttering. Even tho it was dark you could still see her face bright red from embarrassment. You turned to her direction and leaned towards her. She blushed harder. "Hinata" you whispered in her ear. Which sent shivers down her spine.*She leaned towards you and Suddenly you felt soft warm lips on your owns. Your eyes widened in shock. Did hinata just kiss you? Your mind was still processing what happened. Just then hinata pulled back. "I--I a-am S-sorry." You just realized what she said and you smiled softly. "You don't have to be sorry Hinata" Before she could say anything you pulled her into a long and gentle but passionate kiss feeling her soft and warm lips making butterflies in your stomach. You both pulled away for air.* And you rested your forehead against hers and you both panted breathing hard. "I love you hinata I always had. Will you be my girl friend?" You asked.

"(Y-your na-name k-k-kun) I-I love y-you t-too and I-I w-will b-be gl--" before she could reply the door burst open and everyone saw you both close to each other and then hinata fainted. You shook your head and pick her up bridal style and headed to the door so you could take her back to her house. "Oi where are you taking hinata sama?!" You looked behind and saw neji with his byuakugan activated. You ran for your dear life careful not to drop hinata wait! your hinata?

~fin~
That must have taken like forever to do this.

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1Told

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like it but i think it's a bit too short, just had more stuff like another couple interaction before the closet scene to build a bit more tension maybe :mew: