Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok so, two things have been bugging me when it comes to the dead akatsuki member Kazuza. The first is the degradation of his body. Even though he had 5 hearts, that really wouldn't make someone immortal. The rest of the body would still decay and die. If you don't have those other vital organs working properly, then you die. Regardless on whether or not the heart was in a good condition or not. It seems like a pretty big hole to be poked into the writers logic, and I wonder how that could be explained. So that is why I ask the question, how could Kazuza survive so long?

The other thing that has been bothering me about him is his power. He was easily defeated by basically Kakashi and naruto, yet he survived fighting against Hashirama Senju, the first hokage. A man with the power to control all the bijuu's, the ability to control wood and enough skill to defeat Mandara. Yet Kazuza survived against that. We never found out if that was what killed the 1st hokage, but it shows us that something is a bit up with Kazuza's power. Is he weaker than before? Did he lie? I just want to know what's up with that.

Dextral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 1st probably decided not to kill him. It only said he was beaten by him.

The degredation may have been prevented by the effects of Earth Grudge Fear (The thread like things in his body).