Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So given that we're getting a new movie this year, its time to officially establish the current top ten list:

This is a list of the top ten strongest dbz characters, but there's a restriction. It is a list of the strongest people in the Dragonball NATURAL universe.

By this i mean, No dieties (no kai's, supreme kai's, gods (beerus or whis), however guardians (dende) are allowed)

Also only natural living beings. So no androids, no magical creatures (buu). Dabura is also excluded because he's from the demon universe.

So in conclusion, it is a list of the strongest naturally born people in the universe of dragonball z. So no fusions either. NOTE: THE EVENTS OF THE MOVIE FUKKATSU NO F ARE NOT INCLUDED AS WE DO NOT KNOW ANY DETAILS AT THIS TIME

Number 1: Goku. Goku is naturally the strongest in the dragonball z universe. Some could argue that he was the strongest even BEFORE battle of gods, but its even moreso after.

Number 2: Gohan. Its possible that gohan lost his mystic abilities by the time battle of gods was released. The evidence is that he became a super saiyan. However, goku ALSO became a super saiyan after allegedly no longer needing to to access his full power. So i'm inclined to say that the form likely has no benefits to his strength, but its existence is not proof that his mystic power is no longer in tact. He likely only took the form because he thought it would assist in goku's god ascension.

Number 3: Vegeta. Many people want to put vegeta above even super saiyan 3 goku. However that is his power from a rage burst. Saiyans are known to exceed their limits when enraged. This is in no way representative of his typical strength. It could be argued that ANY of them could multiply their power given the right mental stimulus, but given that mystic gohan was also stronger than a super saiyan 3, i can not justify placing vegeta above gohan right now.

Number 4: Piccolo. I am of the impression that Goten and Trunks are at a level comparable to full powered super saiyans (the form goku and gohan took against cell). I could go on for hours about the reasons I feel this, but a fair analogue is that gohan was able to reach this form while only 2 years older than trunks and had his ssj1 form for a much shorter period. Plus, goten was able to hold his own COMPLETELY with ssj1 gohan while training. That being said, unlike the rest of the "non-saiyans" like yamcha and krillin, piccolo kept training steadily. He was able to hold his own against android 17 previously, and upon spending 2 terms in the hyperbolic time chamber, goku noted the stark difference in his strength. He no-doubt trained for the 7 year period between the cell and buu saga and I find it very possible that he is at least full power ssj1 level. I think he is likely stronger than goten or trunks SEPARATELY. Some of you may argue that piccolo is the result of a fusion. However his merge with nail was not like some magic fusion. It is a crucial part of the namekian biology. And his merger with Kami only brought him back to his INITIAL form upon landing on earth. Technically this isn't piccolo, he is the namekian referred to as only "son of katas".

Number 5: Trunks. Trunks and goten actually complete equals at the end of the buu saga after training in the time chamber. However time has passed, and assuming they had equal training, trunks is STILL older, so i give him the very slightest of edges.

Number 6: Goten (refer to number 5). This isn't part of the list, but its worth nothing that goten technically has the highest potential of all the z warriors. On one hand, he is of mixed blood, making him (like goten) naturally stronger. Second, he trained a LOT by the time dbz ended (it is made to appear that goku made him train non stop). Its just worth noting that (unlike his gt portrayal) he is likely the strongest fighter of all in the future.

Number 7: Tien. Tien is the only human that I would consider to actually be stronger than frieza. He also trained non stop, and despite being way behind the saiyans and namekians, he is still quite strong. His blasts subdued semi perfect cell, even if he was using life energy as opposed to normal ki. I Still put him at number 7 in the universe.

Number 8: Frieza. Frieza was (before goku usurped him) the strongest in the natural universe. Not counting majin buu or cell, or the gods, nobody was stronger than frieza. He was the ruler of the universe essentially. Even his father was inferior. Without counting androids, fusions, or mystic beings, only the seven above (again, number 7 is questionable) have surpassed him.

Number 9: King cold. From this point in the list, its mostly speculation. We only know that frieza was the strongest in the universe. We do not know who was next beneath him, we do not know for a fact that ginyu was his ABSOLUTE strongest fighter. However we do know that his father should have a power of over a million, which is a feat almost unmatched in the canon. So I will give this title to him.

Number 10: Again, we do not know for certain if this is true, but we need someone else for the list. The next strongest person that we know of in the dragonball universe... is CAPTAIN GINYU. With a max power of only 120,000, it seems hard to believe that he would make the top ten. But not counting non-cannon characters, not counting gods, not counting androids, or fusions, or magic people, we only have 7 people we can say for certain are the top seven in the universe. All we know is that these last three are the strongest that we KNOW of.

If i made any mistakes (i didn't think this through very long) feel free to let me know. I'm proud of this list though.

I'm narutobases resident dragonball expert so hit me up holmes.

Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegeta is definitely above Gohan and ma boy Picollo is not stronger than Trunks/Gotens.
1) Cool avatar, 2) only raged vegeta was. Gohan is stronger than super buu and ssj3 gotenks. Vegeta is ssj2 max.

3) For those still in doubt, when the fusion expired inside super buu, it wasn't trunks or gotens image he took, it was piccolo's.

As goku said "the fusion ran out inside you. you're mostly piccolo now".

Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
smh vegeta behind gohan please tell me that's a typo
Vegeta is a more skill fighter, yes, but gohan surpassed everyone in the manga after old kai unlocked his power. He was at that point stronger than super saiyan 3 goku. Thats a manga fact. Besides being enraged and landing some hits on a surpressed beerus, vegeta has no feats putting him beyond gohan. He hasn't even gone ssj3 yet. Don't let your bias cloud you. Vegeta is perhaps in my top 3 best anime characters of all time. still < gohan though

Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bullshit. Vegeta > Gohan.
yes, Vegeta is a more skill fighter, yes, but gohan surpassed everyone in the manga after old kai unlocked his power. He was at that point stronger than super saiyan 3 goku. Thats a manga fact. Besides being enraged and landing some hits on a surpressed beerus, vegeta has no feats putting him beyond gohan. He hasn't even gone ssj3 yet. Don't let your bias cloud you. Vegeta is perhaps in my top 3 best anime characters of all time. still < gohan though

Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand why you don't want to add buu or cell ,also frieza >tien ,goten and trunks stop underestimating him.
This is a list of the strongest NATURAL fighters. They have to be ordinary organisms. Aliens count, humans count. Not machines. And buu is the embodiment of destruction. He is not a living thing.

I can MAYBE see being stronger than goten or trunks, but if you honestly think frieza is stronger than goten or trunks, you're outright not a dbz fan.

Goten and trunks are super saiyans. Actually, they are FULL POWER super saiyans. Even if they WEREN'T full power saiyans (as strong as goku was against cell), they are still stronger than semi perfect cell, which is way stronger than imperfect cell, which is way stronger than piccolo at the time, which was equal to 17, who was stronger than 18, who fodderized super saiyan vegeta, who was stronger than frieza.

Don't over hype frieza, he'll get enough of that in the new movie

SMX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vegeta is a more skill fighter, yes, but gohan surpassed everyone in the manga after old kai unlocked his power. He was at that point stronger than super saiyan 3 goku. Thats a manga fact. Besides being enraged and landing some hits on a surpressed beerus, vegeta has no feats putting him beyond gohan. He hasn't even gone ssj3 yet. Don't let your bias cloud you. Vegeta is perhaps in my top 3 best anime characters of all time. still < gohan though
but vegeta actually made a lil bit of a fight against bills in super sayian 1 or 2(I can't tell the difference) instead of getting his butt kicked around the wholetime

Jiraiyathesannin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but vegeta actually made a lil bit of a fight against bills in super sayian 1 or 2(I can't tell the difference) instead of getting his butt kicked around the wholetime
Again, you're one of those people who see's something and instantly runs their mouth about it without knowing what they're talking about.

1) we know literally nothing about how much beerus was trying at different parts of the fight. we can't SEE his effort level. For all we know, he was going 3% with vegeta and 7% with gohan. We don't KNOW.

2) For the 3rd time. that was enraged vegeta. Enraged vegeta even surpassed goku which wouldn't even make sense. Saiyans are KNOWN to get strong when they are furious. It is not indicative of their actual strength. gohan had rage moment too. He injured raditz who was even stronger than GOKU when he was mad, and he knocked frieza for a loop who's power exceeded his 20 times over.

Him being angry and throwing a couple good punches doesn't mean jack shit. Besides, i don't know if you saw how that ended, but beerus shrugged off a full power blast from vegeta.

SMX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, you're one of those people who see's something and instantly runs their mouth about it without knowing what they're talking about.

1) we know literally nothing about how much beerus was trying at different parts of the fight. we can't SEE his effort level. For all we know, he was going 3% with vegeta and 7% with gohan. We don't KNOW.

2) For the 3rd time. that was enraged vegeta. Enraged vegeta even surpassed goku which wouldn't even make sense. Saiyans are KNOWN to get strong when they are furious. It is not indicative of their actual strength. gohan had rage moment too. He injured raditz who was even stronger than GOKU when he was mad, and he knocked frieza for a loop who's power exceeded his 20 times over.

Him being angry and throwing a couple good punches doesn't mean jack shit. Besides, i don't know if you saw how that ended, but beerus shrugged off a full power blast from vegeta.
ok that's a fair opinion. but what about ss4 vegeta or do you not c gt as canon