mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Do you have a job? Do you spend more than 2 hours a day either on your computer or playing video games? Do you sleep all day when you dont have school? You might be lazy. I for sure am lazy. I slept 14 hours last night, and havent been outside in almost a week. I play at least 5 hours a day of video games, and the only time im not doing that im on NB. Im not in school, I dont have a job. I sleep past noon every day. Im lazy. really lazy.

tell us your daily routine and we might be able to get a better idea if your lazy or not.

MasterObtar

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Do you have a job? Do you spend more than 2 hours a day either on your computer or playing video games? Do you sleep all day when you dont have school? You might be lazy. I for sure am lazy. I slept 14 hours last night, and havent been outside in almost a week. I play at least 5 hours a day of video games, and the only time im not doing that im on NB. Im not in school, I dont have a job. I sleep past noon every day. Im lazy. really lazy.

tell us your daily routine and we might be able to get a better idea if your lazy or not.
I go to sleep around 10.00pm
I wake up around 6.00am
I walk to school at 7.30am
I walk home from school at 3.25pm
I arrive home and have a snack
I then do 30 minutes of exercise (sit ups , push ups etc)
I then play couple of hours (maybe) of video games
I have dinner
I do homework
I then watch/read manga/ anime.
I then go to sleep

Something like this anyways.

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I wake up around 6.00am
I have dinner
I do homework
I then go to sleep

During his day, that defined lazy. Basically adults consider any kid without a job lazy. Back then everybody had after school jobs. They dont realize how hard it is to get jobs these days. But yeah that is a bit lazy, do you never go hang out with friends? Leave the house? Go pretend to look for a job? Working out a little bit every day doesn't really make you not lazy. He could be less of a ****, but you could get out and do more to.

MasterObtar

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
During his day, that defined lazy. Basically adults consider any kid without a job lazy. Back then everybody had after school jobs. They dont realize how hard it is to get jobs these days. But yeah that is a bit lazy, do you never go hang out with friends? Leave the house? Go pretend to look for a job? Working out a little bit every day doesn't really make you not lazy. He could be less of a ****, but you could get out and do more to.
I hang out with my friends nearly every weekend , and there is seriously no jobs out there ( well there is but im not qualified ). I think the only reason he thinks im lazy is because he never see's me.

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I sometimes go to the sk8 park.
f--k it, ignore him. As long as hes not constantly harassing you or beating you, let him call you lazy once in a while. When you get chances, put in job apps at local supermarkets and gas stations and stuff, or ask him to help you get a job with people he knows. When I was 15 I worked for my dads construction company until it shut down when I was 19. Having extra money at your age is awesome. And it will shut him up.

Also, heres a tip for making parents/step parents happy. Do stuff around the house when not asked to. Clean the dishes or sweep the floors little easy stuff like that. If you do it without being asked, they will take notice eventually and it will make them happy.

Lawn work = good workout
Dishes = Really clean hands
Clean floors = you get to walk on clean floors (I hate walking on a dirty floor)

Rather than think of them as chores, find something beneficial about them.

Last edited:

Akademic

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I wake up around 6.00am
I have dinner
I do homework
I then go to sleep

no work in that schedule seems abit lazy to me. only if your in highschool.

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Oh yeah , i still make money by doing that stuff like that.
then as I said before, if hes not harassing you all the time or beating you, then theres nothing you can really do about it so just deal with it. and take my hint about doing easy chores around the house for a little while every day, find some way they benefit you and just do it, it will make him and your mom happy as hell. Happy parents = happy child.

Akademic

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I am in highschool , i just turned 14.
But it is really hard to get a job.
oh i c , then it would be alittle tricky to get a job, here in canada i think you need to be atleast 15 in order to work part time. so dunno what your step dad been smoking, but from the schedule you got going for your self, i wouldn't consider it being lazy at your age. Maybe hes just upset, that you spend more time at home playing video games like every other 14year old, rather then being outdoors, exploring :) dunno dude lol

mcchikeneater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
oh i c , then it would be alittle tricky to get a job, here in canada i think you need to be atleast 15 in order to work part time. so dunno what your step dad been smoking, but from the schedule you got going for your self, i wouldn't consider it being lazy at your age. Maybe hes just upset, that you spend more time at home playing video games like every other 14year old, rather then being outdoors, exploring :) dunno dude lol
I cant say much, all I did when I was 14 was skateboarding, video games and smoking weed. I had jobs every summer vacation, then dropped out of school and started a full time construction job making 500 dollars a week when I was 15. Then I started smoking crack and it all went downhill from there.