Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok ill start off the RP...I guess ill be BIBI and Misa:D:D...oh and Principal ragnaroc...well you could play whoever you want or continue my characters parts...if you want

BIBI walked into her homeroom expecting a room filled with students but to her surprise only Misa was sitting there. "Hey Misa! What are you doing?" said BIBI. "SHHHH! can't y-you see im in the m-middle of a conversation?" said Misa. "who are you talking to? theres no one in here..." "h-his name is uchiha sasuke the schizophrenic pencil, d-do you wanna j-join our conversation?" asked Misa. "uh thats okay...so where did everyone go?" "t-they all went to the gym to the gym for a lecture from Ms. GoshikkuNingyou..." *ring ring ring* (I should probably answer that since no one else is around) Thought BIBI. she picked up the phone "Hello?" "BIBI come to my *hiccup* office right away!*Hiccup*"said ragnaroc "uh Principal are you drunk again?" asked BIBI. "I swear to drunk im not god! *Hiccup*Now get to my office IMMEDIATELY!" yelled ragnaroc. "I'll Be there as soon as possible!" said BIBI.

Last edited:

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok ill start off the RP...I guess ill be BIBI and Misa:D:D...oh and Principal ragnaroc...well you could play whoever you want or continue my characters parts...if you want

BIBI walked into her homeroom expecting a room filled with students but to her surprise only Hinata was sitting there. "Hey Misa! What are you doing?" said BIBI. "SHHHH! can't y-you see im in the m-middle of a conversation?" said Misa. "who are you talking to? theres no one in here..." "h-his name is uchiha sasuke the schizophrenic pencil, d-do you wanna j-join our conversation?" asked Misa. "uh thats okay...so where did everyone go?" "t-they all went to the gym to the gym for a lecture from Ms. GoshikkuNingyou..." *ring ring ring* (I should probably answer that since no one else is around) Thought BIBI. she picked up the phone "Hello?" "BIBI come to my *hiccup* office right away!*Hiccup*"said ragnaroc "uh Principal are you drunk again?" asked BIBI. "I swear to drunk im not god! *Hiccup*Now get to my office IMMEDIATELY!" yelled ragnaroc. "I'll Be there as soon as possible!" said BIBI.
O_O what the hell i am not a pencil Lol i cant wait till the next one what will Rag and bianca do:rolleyes:XD

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uchiha sasuke was sitting on the bleachers as everone else was getting scolded by BIBI. pixyfairy throw a basket ball at Matsu Hiashi Uzumaki and Matsu Hiashi Uzumaki ducks and the basket ball misses. Matsu Hiashi Uzumaki yells "What was that for" pixyfairy replys "hey you need to be up here too. We are faceing the sand school next week and we need to beat them." Matsu Hiashi Uzumaki stays in his seat and says "Thats my old school and I just can't go against them." pixyfairy looks at Matsu Hiashi Uzumaki and says "Fine you can stay out for them but i want you to work even harder next time." Matsu Hiashi Uzumaki nodded yes.

guys c mon ya need to write something to not just me.

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"h-his name is uchiha sasuke the schizophrenic pencil.............priceless! rofl
alright so we have to continue this story right?
*starts walking towards the principle*s office while frowning*
meh what the hell does he want now, he only calls me when he*s drunk *sighs*

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya sure i changed the label:rolleyes:
and like i said i dont have to hide anything cus the principal will know better than to mess with me:p