Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

deceitful box right here ^
Sorry, it's deceit level isn't high enough :p
Don't just follow! Man the boat! Take us through the dark and wild waters of the northern sea of Kirigakure!
Aye Captain!
*gets a staff and starts rowing the raft*

Bu...but why do we have to go through this dangerous water? Is there no other way?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, it's deceit level isn't high enough :p

Aye Captain!
*gets a staff and starts rowing the raft*

Bu...but why do we have to go through this dangerous water? Is there no other way?
Hum...

*Searches the boat for something to hit you with. Rips part of the raft itself and slaps you in the back of your head with it*

It's "Aye Aye, Captain!" Not "Aye, Captain!" More enthusiasm! And don't question my lunatic-ness!

Uh, take a left on that massive wave

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*The raft shakes violently as you rip off a part of it before hitting me*

AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!!!

(I hope she doesn't kill me in these waters. I don't want to be like the ghosts that appear in this thread)

*steers the half broken raft left, to get into the desired direction*

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*The raft shakes violently as you rip off a part of it before hitting me*

AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!!!

(I hope she doesn't kill me in these waters. I don't want to be like the ghosts that appear in this thread)

*steers the half broken raft left, to get into the desired direction*
Not that left! Your other left!

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dang, I didn't realise I had so many 'lefts'.

*Takes another left*

Captain you should be careful. I don't think our boat can withstand all these waves

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dang, I didn't realise I had so many 'lefts'.

*Takes another left*

Captain you should be careful. I don't think our boat can withstand all these waves
Nonesense, our boat is made of awesomeness.

*parts a gigantic wave with my front teeth*

See, all boat.

*picks a small fish from between my teeth*

Anywho, I think I'm seeing the archipelago, go straight to that dangerous looking reef bay

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nonesense, our boat is made of awesomeness.

*parts a gigantic wave with my front teeth*

See, all boat.

*picks a small fish from between my teeth*

Anywho, I think I'm seeing the archipelago, go straight to that dangerous looking reef bay
You do? I guess you have a very good eye sight :p

*takes a straight path to the reef bay*

This is so dangerous. I think we should give them a new home. No?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You do? I guess you have a very good eye sight :p

*takes a straight path to the reef bay*

This is so dangerous. I think we should give them a new home. No?
Nah... They're cool. Besides, the Archipelago sits on a sunlight bathed mist-clearing.

It's actually quite paradisaic.Okay no, hum... try not to kill yourself, steer the boat to the beach.

*I say, as the waves clash against the reefs and project tentacles of boxes aboard the ship*

Oh, and beware of those :) See ya on the island :)

*Disappears in a puff of mist*

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah... They're cool. Besides, the Archipelago sits on a sunlight bathed mist-clearing.

It's actually quite paradisaic.Okay no, hum... try not to kill yourself, steer the boat to the beach.

*I say, as the waves clash against the reefs and project tentacles of boxes aboard the ship*

Oh, and beware of those :) See ya on the island :)

*Disappears in a puff of mist*
Okay. Oh hey hey....wait.....

Darn she couldve stayed till I reached the beach atleast >_>

*I steer the raft towards the beach, avoiding all major waves that could possibly destroy my awesome vehicle*

Now what?

*I land on the beach as I admire the beauty of the reefs*

Is anyone here?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay. Oh hey hey....wait.....

Darn she couldve stayed till I reached the beach atleast >_>

*I steer the raft towards the beach, avoiding all major waves that could possibly destroy my awesome vehicle*

Now what?

*I land on the beach as I admire the beauty of the reefs*

Is anyone here?
*Is sipping on coco milk, sitting on a palm tree*

Hey boy, glad you could make it

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Having fun all alone? And so rude of you to leave me there. What if I were eaten by those jellies?

*smh*

Anywho, when do I get to meet them?
Lol, then it would simply mean you weren't meant to do it.

Okay, so, I figure this is the perfect place for you to

*queue dramatic music*

SIGN THE CONTRACT!

*because I totally didn't forget to have you sign it before we set on our journey >_>*

SO!

*takes a look at the cards*

We're here, to do the most amazing and wonderful of travels, I mean, we took the most amazing of journeys! The journey to Shotou, the Archipelago. It is a beautiful bunch of small isles surrounded by an intricate formation of coral. The reef stretches far and wide, awe-inspiring to behold, but a deadly danger to navigate. Even simply walking through the water or the rocks with your chakra will reveal tricky, for the corals are breathing with life, and will throw off the the chakra, making you slip to your death. To navigate there, we will, hum, had to travel the northern sea of Kirigakure, through the toughest of currents and thickest of mist. But if, well, since you want to meet the Archipelago, you had to do that. But now, lets begin.

*I preform two handseals, and stretch my hands across the ground in front of you, as very sea-bitten and old bamboo scroll opens in front of me, encrusted with coral and moss. The sun sets behind me, casting the orange twilight on the scroll, filled with dark marks of dry blood, so much darker than they should be. The silence brings forth the indistinguishable murmur of unearthly voices, in a men forgotten language.P

Bite your finger and touch the scroll. Your name shall be written, if the Boxes so decide. Or you shall die an horrible death, at your own accord.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, then it would simply mean you weren't meant to do it.

Okay, so, I figure this is the perfect place for you to

*queue dramatic music*

SIGN THE CONTRACT!

*because I totally didn't forget to have you sign it before we set on our journey >_>*

SO!

*takes a look at the cards*

We're here, to do the most amazing and wonderful of travels, I mean, we took the most amazing of journeys! The journey to Shotou, the Archipelago. It is a beautiful bunch of small isles surrounded by an intricate formation of coral. The reef stretches far and wide, awe-inspiring to behold, but a deadly danger to navigate. Even simply walking through the water or the rocks with your chakra will reveal tricky, for the corals are breathing with life, and will throw off the the chakra, making you slip to your death. To navigate there, we will, hum, had to travel the northern sea of Kirigakure, through the toughest of currents and thickest of mist. But if, well, since you want to meet the Archipelago, you had to do that. But now, lets begin.

*I preform two handseals, and stretch my hands across the ground in front of you, as very sea-bitten and old bamboo scroll opens in front of me, encrusted with coral and moss. The sun sets behind me, casting the orange twilight on the scroll, filled with dark marks of dry blood, so much darker than they should be. The silence brings forth the indistinguishable murmur of unearthly voices, in a men forgotten language.P

Bite your finger and touch the scroll. Your name shall be written, if the Boxes so decide. Or you shall die an horrible death, at your own accord.
They better decide. I didn't come all the way here to die >_>

*As you open the scroll and lay it in front of me, I bite my thumb to make a small cut. As the blood drips down through the cut, I sign my name on the blank column of the scroll*

There you go...

*Looks around*

This place doesn't seem that bad....except that I don't want to travel through the sea. I'll fly here next time >_>

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I stop you before you place your blood on the scroll*

This snarky, this close to the archipelago... Are you sure you made the right choice?

*The voices seem angry*
After all these things that I went through, I don't think I'm afraid of death. So yeah, why not...

*goes ahead and writes my name*

Lets see what they have for me :cool:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After all these things that I went through, I don't think I'm afraid of death. So yeah, why not...

*goes ahead and writes my name*

Lets see what they have for me :cool:
*The voices halt altogether, as the blood touches the scroll. As the bamboo darkens, tainted in crimson, it starts to rot and turn black, soaking the blood through.*

And now, the judgment.

*In absolute silence, as the sun finishes setting. Once we plunge into darkness, several tendrils of box tentacles protrude from your blood and grab your arm, covering it whole. The pain is unbearable as the tentacles pull you down and force you to kneel before me. Still in perfect darkness, only my eyes glow in your world.*

Death. Once you enter its abyssal depths, you will find it is not as empty, quiet or as soothing, but still as eternal.

*Torture. My glare is dark and my breath is rot. The words stick like the burning daggers on your arm. But in the horizon a mere greenish light appears, cleansing away the decay, and vanishing the darkness, as an indescribable black word rises, written in blood on the surface of the scroll. You look upon it, and you are unable to read it, yet it feels too familiar, too true, too you. It has written your very essence. And you're now bound by blood with the Cubozoa contract. The tentacles are gone, as if they were never there, yet the spiral carvings on your arm, fresh and red, are a hot and molten reality.*

The Boxes have decided to humble you down before letting you in. But in you are. Welcome to the family

Now, this gives you the ability to summon any Box in the Archipelago, and also allows you to be summoned by them. OK! So, let's do the fun part?

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*The voices halt altogether, as the blood touches the scroll. As the bamboo darkens, tainted in crimson, it starts to rot and turn black, soaking the blood through.*

And now, the judgment.

*In absolute silence, as the sun finishes setting. Once we plunge into darkness, several tendrils of box tentacles protrude from your blood and grab your arm, covering it whole. The pain is unbearable as the tentacles pull you down and force you to kneel before me. Still in perfect darkness, only my eyes glow in your world.*

Death. Once you enter its abyssal depths, you will find it is not as empty, quiet or as soothing, but still as eternal.

*Torture. My glare is dark and my breath is rot. The words stick like the burning daggers on your arm. But in the horizon a mere greenish light appears, cleansing away the decay, and vanishing the darkness, as an indescribable black word rises, written in blood on the surface of the scroll. You look upon it, and you are unable to read it, yet it feels too familiar, too true, too you. It has written your very essence. And you're now bound by blood with the Cubozoa contract. The tentacles are gone, as if they were never there, yet the spiral carvings on your arm, fresh and red, are a hot and molten reality.*

The Boxes have decided to humble you down before letting you in. But in you are. Welcome to the family

Now, this gives you the ability to summon any Box in the Archipelago, and also allows you to be summoned by them. OK! So, let's do the fun part?
*The burning arm, the tortured mind, the mistress of Deceit, everything seems to crush me down for a moment as I find myself kneeling.*

What is this feeling? I can sense a strange power within me. What is it?

*I stand up to face the reality of my powers as The Bloody Queen explains it*

Oh yeah, let's do it yo ;)

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*The burning arm, the tortured mind, the mistress of Deceit, everything seems to crush me down for a moment as I find myself kneeling.*

What is this feeling? I can sense a strange power within me. What is it?

*I stand up to face the reality of my powers as The Bloody Queen explains it*

Oh yeah, let's do it yo ;)
Okay, so, simple techniques first. I thrust you know the Summoning Technique, canon? Bite your thumb to retrieve blood and perform the handseals, focusing chakra before slapping your hand on the ground. When you retrieve your blood and run chakra through it, you are tapping into the blood link signed in the contract, and it will grab a Box and transport it through time and space to where you placed your hand.

Try it then

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here we go..

*I make a slight cut on my thumb with a kunai till it bleeds. Once done, I perform a set of 5 handseals after gathering chakra and place my palm on the ground to summon my first box summon*

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja
will wipe blood on his hand, perform
the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey →
Ram handseals and then touch the
ground or another object, where a
sealing formula will appear. Though
it appears that as long as significant
pressure is placed against the blood
in some form, the summon will be
complete, most summoning uses use
a solid surface, though in some
cases it can even be done mid air.
There can be variations to the
summoning steps, some ninja like
Temari will wipe blood on her fan,
then by swinging the fan the animal
is summoned. Other ninja like
Orochimaru wipe the blood across a
snake tattoo on their arm first, then
touch the ground. Others will clap
their hands directly like Nagato
through the use of his Animal Path.
The user must have signed the
contract with the creature he wants
to summon but the technique can
be used to summon a generic
creature of that contract (B-Rank)
which will have no special traits or
abilities beyond those normal to the
rest of the animals in the contract.
The animal is always summoned on
the mark that appears upon
slamming the users hand or, if not
the case, always in short range of
the user.
I think I know what to expect :cool:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here we go..

*I make a slight cut on my thumb with a kunai till it bleeds. Once done, I perform a set of 5 handseals after gathering chakra and place my palm on the ground to summon my first box summon*

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja
will wipe blood on his hand, perform
the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey →
Ram handseals and then touch the
ground or another object, where a
sealing formula will appear. Though