Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some of the Box Arts can be used by human summoners directly. Only those related to the manipulation and creation of poison are banned from being used by humans.

Okay so, let's do Haki.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some of the Box Arts can be used by human summoners directly. Only those related to the manipulation and creation of poison are banned from being used by humans.

Okay so, let's do Haki.
( Kouton: Haki) Box Arts: Haka
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Haka stands as an enhanced form of Killing Intent (Sakki). Works in all manners exactly like it, overpowering one's mind and paralyzing the targets with images of their death and torture, with the exception of one simply thing. Along with the chakra, the user secretes a fast wave of venom in it's gaseous state. This chakra-modified venom focuses solely the secondary effect of Irukandji syndrome, from the venom used by a certain specie of box jellyfishes, which is a sense of impending doom. While the Killing intent is chakra based only, thus easily overpowered by will alone, if the opponents are as strong as the user, Haka creates an added physical and physiological response to it, preventing even targets as strong or stronger than the user to break it by will as easily, having them suffer the same paralysis as if they were 2 ranks bellow.
*The venom wave only reaches Mid-range, thus the Haka continues as normal Killing Intent for longer ranges*
*Human users can't preform this technique, but the strength of Haka is based on the summoner's rank*
*The higher the user, the stronger the technique*
*Haka lowers the Target resistance to Killing Intent by 2 Ranks, even in bios that claim to be fearless*
*Venom produces ONLY the sense of impending doom. It has no Hemolytic of Digestive proprieties, neither does it produces pain*
*The user can control the Haka in order to not affect allies, even in radial uses*
*This technique is basically only a stronger version of Killing Intent (Sakki)*

Okay, as I understand, this is just a advanced version of Haki right?
Normally Irukadji causes cardiac arrest. But here it only gives a sense of impending doom?
Human summoners cannot use this.

Is the venom (gas) colored?
Also, If I use this against someone of Sanin ranked, I treat him as someone of Jounin class(for Haki)?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Kouton: Haki) Box Arts: Haka
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Description: Haka stands as an enhanced form of Killing Intent (Sakki). Works in all manners exactly like it, overpowering one's mind and paralyzing the targets with images of their death and torture, with the exception of one simply thing. Along with the chakra, the user secretes a fast wave of venom in it's gaseous state. This chakra-modified venom focuses solely the secondary effect of Irukandji syndrome, from the venom used by a certain specie of box jellyfishes, which is a sense of impending doom. While the Killing intent is chakra based only, thus easily overpowered by will alone, if the opponents are as strong as the user, Haka creates an added physical and physiological response to it, preventing even targets as strong or stronger than the user to break it by will as easily, having them suffer the same paralysis as if they were 2 ranks bellow.
*The venom wave only reaches Mid-range, thus the Haka continues as normal Killing Intent for longer ranges*
*Human users can't preform this technique, but the strength of Haka is based on the summoner's rank*
*The higher the user, the stronger the technique*
*Haka lowers the Target resistance to Killing Intent by 2 Ranks, even in bios that claim to be fearless*
*Venom produces ONLY the sense of impending doom. It has no Hemolytic of Digestive proprieties, neither does it produces pain*
*The user can control the Haka in order to not affect allies, even in radial uses*
*This technique is basically only a stronger version of Killing Intent (Sakki)*

Okay, as I understand, this is just a advanced version of Haki right?
Normally Irukadji causes cardiac arrest. But here it only gives a sense of impending doom?
Human summoners cannot use this.

Is the venom (gas) colored?
Also, If I use this against someone of Sanin ranked, I treat him as someone of Jounin class(for Haki)?
Of Killing intent, yeah. So much so that, past Mid Range, it's purely Killing Intent.

Yes, it is a selective venom, non lethal. Non painful.

They can't, indeed.

Not really, it's so fast it really isn't something you can detect and block, similar to Killing Intent. But you can claim a certain disturbance of light as the translucent venom spreads out.

Yeah, basically.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of Killing intent, yeah. So much so that, past Mid Range, it's purely Killing Intent.

Yes, it is a selective venom, non lethal. Non painful.

They can't, indeed.

Not really, it's so fast it really isn't something you can detect and block, similar to Killing Intent. But you can claim a certain disturbance of light as the translucent venom spreads out.

Yeah, basically.
lol I thought the gas was pretty slow :p
No more questions for this one =D

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah it really is just enhanced Killing Intent. No pushing abilities, no sight hindering, no lethality.

Now let's do Wasp Mele
( Kouton: Piripiri Sonson ) Box Arts: Wasp Mele
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Similarily to ( Kouton: Haki ) Box Arts: Haka, this technique consists in a controlled burst of Irukandji venom, modified to enhance the impending doom syndrome with lethality or other venomous effects. Instead of focusing on fear and completely overpowering the opponent, Wasp Mele acts more discretely. It induces a certain feeling of shock and damage, as if they've been hit by a powerful attack. More physiological than physical, the effects is only able to make the target hesitate when performing techniques, and can even interrupt a succession of hand-seals. But it is easily brushed off and ignored afterwards. It has bigger effects on summons and clone jutsus. If a shadow clone is hit with the Wasp Mele, or any other sentient clone/technique, it will be tricked to immediately disperse. Similarly, summoned animals are tricked into reverse summoning themselves.
*It travels fast, up to 10 in less than a second, and hitting the full range (20 meters), in less than 2*
*Works on a Clone or Summon created with a technique up to and including A rank, or similar if the technique creates more than 1 clone/animal*
*Ineffective against resurrected bios, such as Impure World Resurrection or mushroom Nzumbes, or Boss summonings"
*Can only be used by Boxes*
*Can be manipulated to not affect the user or allies*
*Requires a 2 turn cool down*

Okay, so this affects multiple opponents if they are clones/summons?
And, a nice ability to have there ^_^ Specially if you have a box to assist you (in my case, I might use Ta Moko first before using this)

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said, Ta Moko's box is a tool through which you use Ta Moko only, you can't really use it with anything else.

Haki affects multiple opponents already, not just 1. This one also affects multiple opponents, but instead of making the opponent paralyzed with fear, it makes the opponent experience a very quick and realistic, but otherwise momentary, seemingly lethal attack. It is a trick though, that messes with the target's own self-preservation mechanisms. In normal people, it's flinching, hesitation, etc, but on summons, clones, etc, and that is the main usage of the technique, it immediately disrupts the technique, reverse summoning the animal or vanishing the clone. So, in a single usage, C rank, 15 chakra, you are able to disrupt a whole ton of techniques, plenty of which spend much more than 15 chakra, making this very cost efficient.

And, again, you can't use it yourself, only boxes you summon.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like I said, Ta Moko's box is a tool through which you use Ta Moko only, you can't really use it with anything else.

Haki affects multiple opponents already, not just 1. This one also affects multiple opponents, but instead of making the opponent paralyzed with fear, it makes the opponent experience a very quick and realistic, but otherwise momentary, seemingly lethal attack. It is a trick though, that messes with the target's own self-preservation mechanisms. In normal people, it's flinching, hesitation, etc, but on summons, clones, etc, and that is the main usage of the technique, it immediately disrupts the technique, reverse summoning the animal or vanishing the clone. So, in a single usage, C rank, 15 chakra, you are able to disrupt a whole ton of techniques, plenty of which spend much more than 15 chakra, making this very cost efficient.

And, again, you can't use it yourself, only boxes you summon.
Ok lol. I thought Ta Moko can be used as a canon box :p
Fair enough. Cleared all the doubts :)

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kouton: Pishari ) Box Arts: Fa'ataupati
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user secretes a large amount of venom, which assumes the shape of a big jellyfish. Then the user is able to control the jellyfish with a conjunction of various slap-like motions, gestures, making the jellyfish move (Up, Down, Sides, back, Front) and even change in shape (Become taller, blunter, sharper, bending, etc), in a large area around the user, up to Mid-Range around the user. The jellyfish can move as fast as the user can move. The jelly can be separated
into up to 5 smaller jellyfishes.
*While controlling the venom, the user can't preform other jutsus except Taijutsu*
*The venom can be controlled for 2 turns, after which it falls motionless*
*The jutsu can only be used twice*
*Human summoners have higher resistance to the poison, but are not
immune*

Okie tell me about this jellyfish. Will I/anyone be affected if it just touches them? Or only if they enter our body by piercing or whatever??

What is the size of the small jelly?

Now the 'user' who is mentioned in the jutsu....is it the human user or the box?? Cuz only the user can control right?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kouton: Pishari ) Box Arts: Fa'ataupati
Description: The user secretes a large amount of venom, which assumes the shape of a big jellyfish. Then the user is able to control the jellyfish with a conjunction of various slap-like motions, gestures, making the jellyfish move (Up, Down, Sides, back, Front) and even change in shape (Become taller, blunter, sharper, bending, etc), in a large area around the user, up to Mid-Range around the user. The jellyfish can move as fast as the user can move. The jelly can be separated
into up to 5 smaller jellyfishes.
*While controlling the venom, the user can't preform other jutsus except Taijutsu*
*The venom can be controlled for 2 turns, after which it falls motionless*
*The jutsu can only be used twice*
*Human summoners have higher resistance to the poison, but are not
immune*

Okie tell me about this jellyfish. Will I/anyone be affected if it just touches them? Or only if they enter our body by piercing or whatever??

What is the size of the small jelly?

Now the 'user' who is mentioned in the jutsu....is it the human user or the box?? Cuz only the user can control right?
It's a large jellyfish, with a liquid mass around the size of an adult human, entirely composed of venom. When it touches something, it seeps into the flesh. And since it can take the shape of blades and needles, it can cut the flesh and seep even more profoundly. When it divides, each have around the liquid mass of a basketball or something like that, but, in essence, is 1/5 of an adult.

Since it mentions the creation and control of venom, the user is a Box, never a human. It even says that i can only be used by Boxes.

If you watch the Avatar series, the control the Box has over the venom is the same as water bending, the shape of a jellyfish being simply the initial shape. Though, in the show, waterbending is based of Tai-Chi, here is based on Fa'ataupati, which is a samoan dance based primarily on rhythmic slap motions

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice. So I presume physical attacks won't work cuz it would then seep in right?

But my question remains the same. Do humans control them? Or the boxes??

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice. So I presume physical attacks won't work cuz it would then seep in right?

But my question remains the same. Do humans control them? Or the boxes??
Yeah, well, unless the taijutsu entails a certain vacuum, friction or elemental armor, superior than that of the venom, which would protect the opponent's skin and push away the venom. The strength is A rank, similar in power to a basic Ninjutsu technique. Heat denatures the venom's proteins, so it's elementally weak to Fire.

Dude, I've answered that question countless times, including my previous post. NO. No human can create and/or control venom, only boxes can. It's in the description of the jutsu, it's in my explanation, and it's in this training many times. No humans, only boxes. Can only be controlled by a Box. You control the Box, so, by proxy, you are allowed a certain control of the venom, BUT the user of this technique is a BOX, animal, not you.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, well, unless the taijutsu entails a certain vacuum, friction or elemental armor, superior than that of the venom, which would protect the opponent's skin and push away the venom. The strength is A rank, similar in power to a basic Ninjutsu technique. Heat denatures the venom's proteins, so it's elementally weak to Fire.

Dude, I've answered that question countless times, including my previous post. NO. No human can create and/or control venom, only boxes can. It's in the description of the jutsu, it's in my explanation, and it's in this training many times. No humans, only boxes. Can only be controlled by a Box. You control the Box, so, by proxy, you are allowed a certain control of the venom, BUT the user of this technique is a BOX, animal, not you.
Lol sorry xD
I know only boxes can control, but when I see ''user does this and user does that'' I start doubting the previous explanations :p

Ready to move on!!

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol sorry xD
I know only boxes can control, but when I see ''user does this and user does that'' I start doubting the previous explanations :p

Ready to move on!!
( Kouton: Yari ) Box Arts: Woomera
Description: Allows the user to summon several (up to 10) isolated nematocysts, of various sizes (from the tiny pin-sized nemoticysts of normal boxes to the massive spear/staff sized nematocysts of gigantic boxes). These can be wielded like weapons or thrown like projectiles (in the same manner as one throws kunais or shurikens). The user claps his hands and summons the nematocysts in front of him or in his palms, grabbing them to use. The nematocysts have only one autonomy, if the tips are stimulated, the injection mechanism is triggered, sending an infusion of Box venom directly related with the size of the nematocyst, otherwise, they're innanimate.
*charging chakra through the nematocysts while physically wielding them allows them to gain a certain steel-like quality, like a sword or a kunai. Throwing them or loosing physical contact will rever them back to soft organic material*
*triggering mechanism allows only one infusion, aftewards the namotocyst is reverse summoned*
*human summoners are more resistant but not immune to the venom*
*Can only be used once every 2 turns*
*Range pertains to the range of the summoning of the nematocysts and not their throwing, which is the same as the range at which the user can throw a kunai*

Okay, this is the last Box Arts technique, and can be used by a human summoner. It's basically the ability to create nematocysts of any size and wield them as weapons

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Kouton: Yari ) Box Arts: Woomera
Description: Allows the user to summon several (up to 10) isolated nematocysts, of various sizes (from the tiny pin-sized nemoticysts of normal boxes to the massive spear/staff sized nematocysts of gigantic boxes). These can be wielded like weapons or thrown like projectiles (in the same manner as one throws kunais or shurikens). The user claps his hands and summons the nematocysts in front of him or in his palms, grabbing them to use. The nematocysts have only one autonomy, if the tips are stimulated, the injection mechanism is triggered, sending an infusion of Box venom directly related with the size of the nematocyst, otherwise, they're innanimate.
*charging chakra through the nematocysts while physically wielding them allows them to gain a certain steel-like quality, like a sword or a kunai. Throwing them or loosing physical contact will rever them back to soft organic material*
*triggering mechanism allows only one infusion, aftewards the namotocyst is reverse summoned*
*human summoners are more resistant but not immune to the venom*
*Can only be used once every 2 turns*
*Range pertains to the range of the summoning of the nematocysts and not their throwing, which is the same as the range at which the user can throw a kunai*

Okay, this is the last Box Arts technique, and can be used by a human summoner. It's basically the ability to create nematocysts of any size and wield them as weapons
Looks cool. And this would be really helpful :p
Any intention of updating any of your box arts?

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These are some concepts that I wrote down just in case if you're interested.

Jutsu 1

After being cut by the opponent or when the user has lost a limb etc. he would summon the flesh of jellyfish from the archipelago. This flesh would combine with the user's flesh to become one entity such that it looks as if the user has regenerated his lost limb. The user would be able to control his new limb just like the way he could earlier. This flesh can be summoned as a whole entity or just tissues so as to fill up any minor wounds.

This could either be a new jutsu or could be an update to woomera.

Jutsu 2

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/
Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

Here, instead of Earth, we can use nematocysts to grow from the skin. Would contain the same power as the original jutsu + the ability to induce venom.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These are some concepts that I wrote down just in case if you're interested.

Jutsu 1

After being cut by the opponent or when the user has lost a limb etc. he would summon the flesh of jellyfish from the archipelago. This flesh would combine with the user's flesh to become one entity such that it looks as if the user has regenerated his lost limb. The user would be able to control his new limb just like the way he could earlier. This flesh can be summoned as a whole entity or just tissues so as to fill up any minor wounds.

This could either be a new jutsu or could be an update to woomera.

Jutsu 2

(Doton: Koka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/
Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40 (-15 per turn)
Description: The user releases a burst of earth chakra from all over his body. As he does this, a multitude of rock seemingly grows from his skin, forming a large, dense armour or rock much bigger and bulkier than the users original size. The armour can be manipulated and used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with like rudimentary swords or hammers. The downside is that the user cannot mold techniques from other elements a part from earth while sustaining the armor. The armor can be manifested in only specific parts of the body if the user so chooses.

Here, instead of Earth, we can use nematocysts to grow from the skin. Would contain the same power as the original jutsu + the ability to induce venom.
I don't know if the summoning of flesh would work, it's a nice idea, but maybe not applicable to Box Jellyfishes (To Hydrozoa, though, migth be a good idea, they're very well known for tissue regeneration).

As for the second, sounds a bit more interesting, like a coat of nematocysts or even tentacles. Can you come up with a full jutsu? (For both, why not?) And maybe the idea would take base quicker