Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Albert: May be a good idea at the moment. Her mind isn't playing nice..she keeps falling apart as she forgets more...a friendly family face could help...goose fat is in the cupboard to your left if you want to make roasties. *drying up* Master Mort doesn't seem so got himself as of late...must run in the family *chuckles slightly*
I'll see what I can do before my next migration...and yeah, I'll speak to him too.

-Nate gets the Duck fat from the cupboard and then stops with it in his hand-

Wait ive never made roasties.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Death walks silently through his wheat fields. They always blew, regardless of circumstance. Whenever he saw them on Earth, they were just like this and Death had never seen them any other way and as such, they WERE no other way. Suddenly he stopped. Something wasn't right with this wheat field. The stalks were too short! He reached out with one of his gauntlets. It was inscribed with the necrobet equivalent of the initial "OT" on the forearm plate. The inscription was short for "Old Testament" and is used for "creating". The other gauntlet has "NT" on it for "New Testament" it is used for destruction. He'd borrowed them from a certain half God half man friend of his and appreciates the hand protection and additional power. Though, at first, his body wasn't compatible with the angelic material so some changes had to be made, such as refining the angelium to necronium and fueling it with his ghastly influence.

The surrounding wheat field grew in height to match the palm of Death's outstretched hand which was waist height to him, but would be over the head of a full grown human man. Perfect. Just like in the movies. Death walked on. He was quite eager to find his beloved daughter, his favorite out of all of his children. He had a surprise for her, he knows she'll love.

Reactions: AMystery

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll see what I can do before my next migration...and yeah, I'll speak to him too.

-Nate gets the Duck fat from the cupboard and then stops with it in his hand-

Wait ive never made roasties.
Albee: *chuckles lightly* better get learning then. Recipe book is on the bookshelf by the door, let me know if you need a hand.
"He did make a promise.....and he died trying to keep it....." He stands up And sighs. "What are you going to do with him?"
Amy:...*flipping through pages* I'm not going to let him get eaten and removed from existence. Here the shinigami can't come and get him so he's safe...*she pauses for a moment as she realises* how did you get here?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Albee: *chuckles lightly* better get learning then. Recipe book is on the bookshelf by the door, let me know if you need a hand.

Amy:...*flipping through pages* I'm not going to let him get eaten and removed from existence. Here the shinigami can't come and get him so he's safe...*she pauses for a moment as she realises* how did you get here?
(I'm not looking it up <.<)

Eh...Okay

-Nate walks over to the Recipe book and looks through the pages, he finds Roast Potatoes and take them all out of the water and puts them on a tray and into the oven along with the Duck Fat spread over them-

That should work <.>

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(I'm not looking it up <.<)

Eh...Okay

-Nate walks over to the Recipe book and looks through the pages, he finds Roast Potatoes and take them all out of the water and puts them on a tray and into the oven along with the Duck Fat spread over them-

That should work <.>
(Goose fat, but that's pretty much it :p then just get the out of the oven every now and then to turn them and use a spoon to poor a bit of the boiling oil from the tray over them ^^ I couldn't be bothered to type it on my iPod :p)

Albert: Close enough...*starts laying the table* Do you know how many will be attending today?
"Your son...that's how...Amy, you're going to start a war, and you already broke the rules already...you dont want to do it again..."
Amy: *her blue eyes flash red* Mort?...I'll 'talk' to him later... *she looks at Pain, then to Ryun*...why do you get to come back but not Pain? I don't even understand why but I don't want him to go...

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Lel)

Nate looks up, counting in his head.

"At the moment, I'd say...abouuuuuuuuuuuut...I have no idea, four? five?"
Albert: I'll lay 'em all anyway then. *continues to lay the table* No sure if the Master or Lady Ysabell are going to eat but no harm in being prepared.

Akira: Oi Nate *walks into the room*

Albert: evening Master Mort.

Akira: evening Albert. *turning back to Nate* Oi Nate, you up for a spar?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Albert: I'll lay 'em all anyway then. *continues to lay the table* No sure if the Master or Lady Ysabell are going to eat but no harm in being prepared.

Akira: Oi Nate *walks into the room*

Albert: evening Master Mort.

Akira: evening Albert. *turning back to Nate* Oi Nate, you up for a spar?
Uhm

-Nate looks at Albert-

You'll be alright setting up right?

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uhm

-Nate looks at Albert-

You'll be alright setting up right?
Albert: Of course. Thank you for the help Master Nate. *bows his head lightly as he continues*

Akira: *smiles* let's go then. Race ya to the training ground! *he shouts behind him as he's already running*

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akira: *laughing, turning to run backwards, facing Nate* Come on you can run faster then that. :rolleyes: *turns to continue running*
Grrrrr

-he smirks and runs faster, when Akira turns back around he gains a quick burst of speed and Tackles him to the ground, after doing so he quickly gets off him and runs ahead-

Aha!

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Grrrrr

-he smirks and runs faster, when Akira turns back around he gains a quick burst of speed and Tackles him to the ground, after doing so he quickly gets off him and runs ahead-

Aha!
Akira: *laughs jumping back to his feet* You're gonna regret that. *runs after him almost at the training ground*

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Goose fat, but that's pretty much it :p then just get the out of the oven every now and then to turn them and use a spoon to poor a bit of the boiling oil from the tray over them ^^ I couldn't be bothered to type it on my iPod :p)

Albert: Close enough...*starts laying the table* Do you know how many will be attending today?

Amy: *her blue eyes flash red* Mort?...I'll 'talk' to him later... *she looks at Pain, then to Ryun*...why do you get to come back but not Pain? I don't even understand why but I don't want him to go...
"because im not dead...and pain knew what happened when he died...." Ryun sighs as he walks over to amy. "if you dont want him to leave....then help me.."