Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Hmm thats quite interesting..." Ryun grabs pains soul. " I'm just gonna take this.." he starts to walk out
*Pains soul is linked to a soul chain connected to the chair and floor in the room, meaning he can't leave. Amy simply continues playing, the tune getting a little fiercer*

-He smirks after picking a Broccoli himself and putting it in the bag or whatever is being used to carry them xD-

Throw a Carrot in there hehe Our little secret.
Albert: Got ya Master Nate. *turns to pick a few black carrots from the rows behind* See if Lady Ysabell notices this time hey *winks at him as he stands, picking up the basket* This'll do I think. Lets get to the kitchen. *starts wandering back to the house*

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Pains soul is linked to a soul chain connected to the chair and floor in the room, meaning he can't leave. Amy simply continues playing, the tune getting a little fiercer*

Albert: Got ya Master Nate. *turns to pick a few black carrots from the rows behind* See if Lady Ysabell notices this time hey *winks at him as he stands, picking up the basket* This'll do I think. Lets get to the kitchen. *starts wandering back to the house*
She'll eat anything :rolleyes:

-Nate gets up too and before wandering back into the house with albert, he looks around the Garden and then proceeds into the Kitchen-

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She'll eat anything :rolleyes:

-Nate gets up too and before wandering back into the house with albert, he looks around the Garden and then proceeds into the Kitchen-
Albert: *chuckles lightly* anything except Black carrots. *enters the kitchen and starts washing the veg, although there is no real need where/what they are he does as common practise* I've already prepared the chicken but you can make a start on the potatoes if you wish.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, Okay.

-Nate pulls the chair from under the table and plops down onto it with the peeler in his hand and starts skinning the potatoes-
Albert: *finishes the washing and draining and starts to chop the veg into a pot* How's the job coming along Master Nate? Must be interesting being able to leave now...

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"I know you love him...but this is just ridiculous Amy..."
*the door shuts closed and disappears, a chair moving across the room to Ryun, sweeping him off his feet and into the chair, to sit beside pain and she continues to play, ignoring his words*

[video=youtube_share;oCs-O5YitHU]http://youtu.be/oCs-O5YitHU[/video]

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Albert: *finishes the washing and draining and starts to chop the veg into a pot* How's the job coming along Master Nate? Must be interesting being able to leave now...
It's alright a lot of stories to be told, and leaving hasn't crossed my mind ^_^

-he continues peeling the potatoes, not that many left now-

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Nate finishes peeling the potatoes-

"Aki talked to me about it, it just doesn't seem interesting, I've been there but only to collect souls and then come straight back"
Albert: that's fair enough...can be an interesting place of you stick around, but can always try again another day, you'll eventually find something that interests you.

Ryun sighs. "This isn't what he would have wanted....."
*a foul note is played as she hits the keys and turns to look at him* dying and being eaten is better?...he promised. *turns back to the piano, looking for another piece to play*

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Albert: that's fair enough...can be an interesting place of you stick around, but can always try again another day, you'll eventually find something that interests you.

*a foul note is played as she hits the keys and turns to look at him* dying and being eaten is better?...he promised. *turns back to the piano, looking for another piece to play*
Heh...Maybe

-He then goes over with the potatoes and begins washing them-

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Heh...Maybe

-He then goes over with the potatoes and begins washing them-
Albert: *inspecting the potatoes from his side as he washes them*...you'd make a wonderful cook one day. Master Mort just kept killing it all poor boy, not easy to cook when everything you touch rots or withers away...*starts washing up* you seem your mother lately?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Albert: *inspecting the potatoes from his side as he washes them*...you'd make a wonderful cook one day. Master Mort just kept killing it all poor boy, not easy to cook when everything you touch rots or withers away...*starts washing up* you seem your mother lately?
...I seen her around, I haven't spoke to her much to be honest. I should.

-He takes the potatoes and drops them in a pot, boiling them-

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
...I seen her around, I haven't spoke to her much to be honest. I should.

-He takes the potatoes and drops them in a pot, boiling them-
Albert: May be a good idea at the moment. Her mind isn't playing nice..she keeps falling apart as she forgets more...a friendly family face could help...goose fat is in the cupboard to your left if you want to make roasties. *drying up* Master Mort doesn't seem so got himself as of late...must run in the family *chuckles slightly*