0βš”οΈ
Rei's R&R
No Kai/Sub
CJs Allowed
CE Allowed
No Stealing of any kind
Mid Range

Bio: Mangetsu bio in sig...
Terrain: Plain field w/ a river running from east to west between us...

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Rei's R&R
No Kai/Sub
CJs Allowed
CE Allowed
No Stealing of any kind
Mid Range

Bio: Mangetsu bio in sig...
Terrain: Plain field w/ a river running from east to west between us...
How does a Hozuki clash sound Mangetsu-san
no offense but i would prefer somebody w/ a bit more experience...
Am i experienced enough?
:ghehe:

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
(sorry was making a custom weapons >.>)

As you wish. Say, Mangetsu... has your generation learned about me growing up? the powerful and handsome 2nd Mizukage.

I start by placing you in an illusion where you are sucked up to your shoulders underground and surrounded with butterflys (which are in reality, paper bombs) as the illusion takes effect I instantly follow up with a single seal that causes the water making up the river between us to suddenly erupt towards you in the shape of a dragon. After firing the dragon at you i make another single hand seal and it begins to rain.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Genjutsu: Chou Shinka) - Illusion Technique: Butter Fly Fire Works
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Bird β†’ Rat β†’ Tiger β†’ Dog β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Ox β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Yang Water β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Dragon β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Ram β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Rat β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Boar β†’ Dragon β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Yang Water β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
Note: Requires a water source to use.

Last edited:

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
(sorry was making a custom weapons >.>)

As you wish. Say, Mangetsu... has your generation learned about me growing up? the powerful and handsome 2nd Mizukage.

I start by placing you in an illusion where you are sucked up to your shoulders underground and surrounded with butterflys (which are in reality, paper bombs) as the illusion takes effect I instantly follow up with a single seal that causes the water making up the river between us to suddenly erupt towards you in the shape of a dragon. After firing the dragon at you i make another single hand seal and it begins to rain.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

(Genjutsu: Chou Shinka) - Illusion Technique: Butter Fly Fire Works
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

(Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Description: After performing a long series of hand seals Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Bird β†’ Rat β†’ Tiger β†’ Dog β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Ox β†’ Ram β†’ Snake β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Yang Water β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Dragon β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Horse β†’ Ram β†’ Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Rat β†’ Monkey β†’ Hare β†’ Boar β†’ Dragon β†’ Ram β†’ Rat β†’ Ox β†’ Monkey β†’ Bird β†’ Yang Water β†’ Rat β†’ Boar β†’ Bird the user then shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the user's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. The amount of water used will be in proportion with the user's skill. Tobirama was able to use this technique with a single hand seal showing testiment to his skill in water ninjutsu.
Note: Requires a water source to use.
As i feel that im being sucked down into the ground, I perform...

(Doton: DochΕ« Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

...traveling underground (since i dont stay above ground i never actually see the butterflies/explosive tags) and under the river to appear behind you at short range, as i explode out of the ground unstrapping Hiramekarei to perform...

(Hiramekarei Jishin) – Hiramekarei Quake
Type: Offensive
Range: Short/medium
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After releasing chakra from Hiramekarei, Choujuro will shape the chakra around the sword into a large hammer which he then slams onto the target. The strength of the smash is strong enough to even blast an incomplete Sussanoo backwards. By releasing chakra from the holes at the top of the sword, the speed and strength of hammer is increased.
Note: Can only be used by Choujuro and Mangetsu

...swinging a chakra hammer horizontally blasting you backwards unto the river following it up w/...

(Raiton: RaijΕ« Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

...sending the hound after you to shock you...

Reactions: Erzo

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Didn't know that's a way to defend from BFFWs, *scribbles notes*

As you sink underground I know my water dragon would be wasted so I spread earth chakra into the ground from my feet allowing me to sense your underground movement to my position

(Doton: oshi sacchi) Earth Release: Pressure Sensing
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-long
Chakra cost:20
Description: The user sends small amounts of chakra through ground around him so he can sense the pressure in certain locations of the battle field. By doing this the user can sense where his opponent is standing and where his opponent is if he/she is underground.
-User must make contact with the ground while using this jutsu.

As soon as I sense you I focus moisture into my legs, strengthening and enlarging the muscles in them and timing it with your erupting jump from the ground I leap at you as you unwrap Hiramekarei and perform a powerful spinning kick with my left leg to the side of your sword that deflects your hammer strike in mid air. I believe my S rank enhanced kick would send your A rank chakra hammer off to the side allowing me a window of time to follow up with a 2nd kick with my right leg into your ribs sending you flying where you land several meters away.

(Suiton: Suikano Jutsu)– Water Release: Hydrification Technique
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will.Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state.As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only beused by the Second Mizukage).
Note: Can only be used by members of the Hozuki Clan.

(Suiton: Kyousei Mizu Kataino Jutsu)- Water Release: Great Water Leg Technique
Chakra cost:40
Damage points: (+10 to physical attacks done with legs)
Description: By putting the Hydration Technique into practical use, the muscles in the user's legs are temporarily enlarged and strengthened. Moisture is gathered from the whole body and compressed into the both legs. However, because it is essential to properly control the moisture balance inside the body, this technique's degree of difficulty is very high.This jutsu gives the user slightly enhanced speed the user is also then capable of crushing both rock walls (c rank and below) and making large dents in steel doors with a single kick.
Note: Must use Hydration Technique before hand and be a member of the Hozuki Clan.
Can only be used 3 times per battle Lasts 3 turns.
While in use the user can't use elements other than Water.
While in use the user's arms are weaker then normal, preventing Arm based taijutsu.

upft, pressure sensing
you traveling to me underground/GWLT
my kick vs HQ

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Didn't know that's a way to defend from BFFWs, *scribbles notes*

As you sink underground I know my water dragon would be wasted so I spread earth chakra into the ground from my feet allowing me to sense your underground movement to my position

(Doton: oshi sacchi) Earth Release: Pressure Sensing
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-long
Description: The user sends small amounts of chakra through ground around him so he can sense the pressure in certain locations of the battle field. By doing this the user can sense where his opponent is standing and where his opponent is if he/she is underground.
-User must make contact with the ground while using this jutsu.

As soon as I sense you I focus moisture into my legs, strengthening and enlarging the muscles in them and timing it with your erupting jump from the ground I leap at you as you unwrap Hiramekarei and perform a powerful spinning kick with my left leg to the side of your sword that deflects your hammer strike in mid air. I believe my S rank enhanced kick would send your A rank chakra hammer off to the side allowing me a window of time to follow up with a 2nd kick with my right leg into your ribs sending you flying where you land several meters away.

Description: This technique allows the user to liquefy the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will.Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they turn into a jelly-like state.As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. The Second Mizukage when using this technique has a more oily state allowing it to into Gaara's sand element and nullify the techniques. (this oily ability can only beused by the Second Mizukage).

(Suiton: Kyousei Mizu Kataino Jutsu)- Water Release: Great Water Leg Technique
Damage points: (+10 to physical attacks done with legs)
Description: By putting the Hydration Technique into practical use, the muscles in the user's legs are temporarily enlarged and strengthened. Moisture is gathered from the whole body and compressed into the both legs. However, because it is essential to properly control the moisture balance inside the body, this technique's degree of difficulty is very high.This jutsu gives the user slightly enhanced speed the user is also then capable of crushing both rock walls (c rank and below) and making large dents in steel doors with a single kick.
Note: Must use Hydration Technique before hand and be a member of the Hozuki Clan.
Can only be used 3 times per battle Lasts 3 turns.
While in use the user can't use elements other than Water.
While in use the user's arms are weaker then normal, preventing Arm based taijutsu.

upft, pressure sensing
you traveling to me underground/GWLT
my kick vs HQ
hmm, eventhough the kick is S-rank it wouldnt be enough to deflect a chakra made hammer...

after asking around, your leg would be significantly damaged if you went ahead w/ your move...let me know what you think...

As your kick and my hammer collide crushing your leg pushing you back, I quickly perform...

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Otakebi) Lightning style: Thunder Roar
Type:attack
range:long/medium
Chakra:40
Damage:80
Description:The user gathers lightning chakra in their palms and compresses into a tiny ball,the lighting ball makes a huge roar in the palms.the user then releases the ball too the object desired witch then upon contact creates a powerful barrier of lightning and traps the opponent inside and implodes,sends a massive shock to the body able to leave deep wounds to the body of the opponent and leave the opponent paralyzed.
Note:can only be used twice per battle.

...releasing the orb of lightning in your direction to capture you before shocking you following it up w/...

(Fuuinjutsu: Akunochimata Keibatsu) – Sealing Technique: Underworld Judgement.
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will be near to the opponent and slams his hand on the ground to summon a roll of paper bombs under the opponent and it will wrap the opponent and using earth chakra, the opponent will be sucked underground and the paper bombs will explode.
*Note: Can only be used 2 times

...wrapping your numb body in paper bombs before having the ground swallow you up as they explode...

Last edited:

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
As my leg is broken upon your sword/hammer i curse my miscalculation and deactivate my Great Water Leg Technique as I begin flying away from you. I watch as you begin forming a ball of lightning in your hand and as you release your ball of roaring thunder i clap my hands together in the Snake seal and release a 360 blast of wind that blows your lightning back and due to its elemental advantage, tears it apart throwing the wind/lightning into your face. After releasing the wind i use the Hydrification Technique to turn my broken leg into water that reforms into a leg good as new.

Impressive weapon you have their Mangetsu, wish i had a sword of my own to counter it.

(Fuuton: Meimei Bakuha no Jutsu) -
Wind Style: Divine Blast Jutsu
Type: Offense/defense
Range: short-mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user makes a snake
handseal and releases a strong 360
degrees wind blast from his/her body,
that flattens every thing at mid- range
to the him/her.
-can only be use 2 time per battle
-No A-ranked wind jutsu next turn

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
As my leg is broken upon your sword/hammer i curse my miscalculation and deactivate my Great Water Leg Technique as I begin flying away from you. I watch as you begin forming a ball of lightning in your hand and as you release your ball of roaring thunder i clap my hands together in the Snake seal and release a 360 blast of wind that blows your lightning back and due to its elemental advantage, tears it apart throwing the wind/lightning into your face. After releasing the wind i use the Hydrification Technique to turn my broken leg into water that reforms into a leg good as new.

Impressive weapon you have their Mangetsu, wish i had a sword of my own to counter it.

(Fuuton: Meimei Bakuha no Jutsu) -
Wind Style: Divine Blast Jutsu
Type: Offense/defense
Range: short-mid
Description: The user makes a snake
handseal and releases a strong 360
degrees wind blast from his/her body,
that flattens every thing at mid- range
to the him/her.
-can only be use 2 time per battle
-No A-ranked wind jutsu next turn
o_O you serious about the reforming of your bones w/ the hydrification technique?

As you counter my lightning w/ the wind technique, I perform...

(Suraisu Kaze) - Slicing wind
Type: Attack/supplentry
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 45
Description: The user will stand like the picture shown below. Then the user will be begin to swing his front arm around in a slicing motion, but as they do, the users body will change to a blast of wind (in the same way suigetsu can replace his body with water) sending them selves at great speed as a slicing wind at the opponent. Though this leaves the user vulnerable to fire attacks if the opponent can see the user. This can also be used in avoiding attacks. The user can reform at any point. But if they dont, they become a slicing blade of wind and reform to their normal selves with their hand up in the air like they just slice the opponent across the chest, which they will have done in there wind form.
Note: Only doujutsu can see the wind.
Note: The user takes double damage in wind state from fire attacks
Note: Can he heard by sound users, can only be heard by non sound ninja when the battle field is near silent
Note: Only be used twice
Note: Cant use fire jutsu in same turn due to the concentration of wind chakra.

...dispersing myself into wind quickly moving to your right at mid-range where I reform releasing...

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Type:Attack
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

...sending several lightning bolts to destroy you...

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
As my wind heads toward you i watch as you swing your arm in a slicing motion and vanish. Not being able to see where you went i follow the direction of where you swung your arm and see a bright light and hearing crackling as you form and fire the Chidori Raimei.

Seeing you release the lightning I turn my body towards the lightning and release a stream of wind blow me away from the wide-spread lightning bolts. Because i am in the air releaseing the stream of wind pushes me back away from you into Long range, letting your lightning bolts fizzle out between us in mid. After I am blown back I make a single seal to make it start raining and land on my unbroken leg and begin thinking of a plan.

(FΕ«ton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
As my wind heads toward you i watch as you swing your arm in a slicing motion and vanish. Not being able to see where you went i follow the direction of where you swung your arm and see a bright light and hearing crackling as you form and fire the Chidori Raimei.

Seeing you release the lightning I turn my body towards the lightning and release a stream of wind blow me away from the wide-spread lightning bolts. Because i am in the air releaseing the stream of wind pushes me back away from you into Long range, letting your lightning bolts fizzle out between us in mid. After I am blown back I make a single seal to make it start raining and land on my unbroken leg and begin thinking of a plan.

(FΕ«ton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

As you push your self away i land on the ground immediatly using...

(Raiton- Supākuringu Sōnzu) Lightning release- Sparkling Thorns
Type: Attack
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: the user will perform the needed handseals while focusing his lightning chakra beneath the opponent and raise it out of the ground as growing thorns that shock the opponent. The lightning protrudes the earth and expands out reaching a distance of short range from where it is created.
*Note: No S-rank lightning next turn.
*Note: Can only be used 2x per battle.
*Note: Can only be used by Toku.

...creating the lightning right where you are planning on landing behind your line of sight shocking you and following up w/...

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

...bringing down a lightning strike to finish you off...

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
As im flying backwards and your lightning bolts have faded I see you land on the ground and begin weaving hand seals, knowing my injured leg will give me a lack of ground mobility I expect an underneath attach so I quickly mold my fire chakra and as I near the ground I hear the ground breaking and the sound of lightning and without a second thought 2 fire wings sprout from my shoulders that start flapping, keeping me just above your lightning thorns before I fly upwards away from them and I quickly perform a very powerful genjutsu that covers the area with beautiful butterflys that captivate your thoughts. Having removed your thought of anything but the butterflys i fly into mid range of you and concentrate chakra into a single finger and release it as a huge blast, reducing you to nothing.

(Katon: Kasai TenshiTsubasa )-Fire Style: Fire Angel Wings
Type: Defence
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Description: The User concentrates his/her Fire chakra in his/her shoulders. Then, the user shapes it into two (angel)wings made out of Fire. The user can use as a fire shield against wepons likeKunai's, Shuriken's Etc. This, jutsu can also alllow the user to Fly into the air.
.Note: This,jutsu can be used once per battle.
.Note: This,jutsu lasts two turns.
.Note: The user must be Sannin rank or above

(Sono Chou Tegotae ) - Illussion
technique: The butterfly effect
Type: deffence/offense
Range: mid/long
Description: The user casts an illusion
on his/her foe,of rare beautiful
coloured butterflies scattered around
the battlefield.once the targets eye
comes incontact with the pretty
creatures,he is stunned and pleased at
what he/she is seeing,stoping him/
she from thinking about anything else
but the creatures therefore completely
restricting the movement of their
whole body.
-last for a turn and useable twice per
battle.
-No A-rank genjutsu next turn

Ninja art: ChakraCannon (Seishou kyanon)
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Descriptions: The user charges a massive amount of chakra into their index finger and aims at the opponent he then release the blast sending a blast of pure chakra at the opponent
~Can not use Ninjutsu techniques the next turn~
~Can only be used by me and who I teach~

Reactions: Jack Spicer

Toku

Supreme
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
As im flying backwards and your lightning bolts have faded I see you land on the ground and begin weaving hand seals, knowing my injured leg will give me a lack of ground mobility I expect an underneath attach so I quickly mold my fire chakra and as I near the ground I hear the ground breaking and the sound of lightning and without a second thought 2 fire wings sprout from my shoulders that start flapping, keeping me just above your lightning thorns before I fly upwards away from them and I quickly perform a very powerful genjutsu that covers the area with beautiful butterflys that captivate your thoughts. Having removed your thought of anything but the butterflys i fly into mid range of you and concentrate chakra into a single finger and release it as a huge blast, reducing you to nothing.

(Katon: Kasai TenshiTsubasa )-Fire Style: Fire Angel Wings
Type: Defence
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The User concentrates his/her Fire chakra in his/her shoulders. Then, the user shapes it into two (angel)wings made out of Fire. The user can use as a fire shield against wepons likeKunai's, Shuriken's Etc. This, jutsu can also alllow the user to Fly into the air.
.Note: This,jutsu can be used once per battle.
.Note: This,jutsu lasts two turns.
.Note: The user must be Sannin rank or above

(Sono Chou Tegotae ) - Illussion
technique: The butterfly effect
Type: deffence/offense
Range: mid/long
Description: The user casts an illusion
on his/her foe,of rare beautiful
coloured butterflies scattered around
the battlefield.once the targets eye
comes incontact with the pretty
creatures,he is stunned and pleased at
what he/she is seeing,stoping him/
she from thinking about anything else
but the creatures therefore completely
restricting the movement of their
whole body.
-last for a turn and useable twice per
battle.
-No A-rank genjutsu next turn

Ninja art: ChakraCannon (Seishou kyanon)
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Descriptions: The user charges a massive amount of chakra into their index finger and aims at the opponent he then release the blast sending a blast of pure chakra at the opponent
~Can not use Ninjutsu techniques the next turn~
~Can only be used by me and who I teach~
As you spawn wings of fire, I quickly string together ten handseals to perform...

(Katon: Hagetaka kaen) Fire Release: Condor Blaze
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Damage Points: 90
Description: The user will form a row of 10 handseals, he will then disperse into 10 highly compressed katon flames that are shaped like condors. The condors will then soar through the air at great speeds at the opponent. 1 condor will be the user and will travel to the desired location that the user wants and the user will appear from that condor while the other 9 condors soar through the air and attack the opponent. The condors hit the opponent all at the same time. On impact the condors will explode in a huge fiery explosion that covers the area . Once the condors explode all surroundings within mid range will be covered with 6ft tall flames.
-If the user has signed the condor contract then this jutsu will only require 5 handseals.
-No Katon for the next 2 turns.
-Can only use this jutsu once per battle.
-Can only use 2 jutsu on the next turn.
-No Katon jutsu before this jutsu.
-The turn that this jutsu is used, the user can only use one more jutsu so this jutsu counts as 2 moves.
-If the user is caught in the explosion then he/she will die.
-Can only be taught by ~Yard~

...turning into a fire condor and releasing 9 more dispersing through the field before the 9 condors converge on you causing a huge explosion reaching mid-range away from you while i appear long-range above you in the air falling towards you Hiramekarei swung back behind my back ready to strike...

Reactions: Jack Spicer

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
As I see you weaving hand seals I fly away from the lighting thorns and watch as you burst into 10 birds made of fire. As the birds fly towards me I gently drop to the ground and with you still in flame form and the other birds blocking your vision I dig into the ground deep enough to let the explosion happen without catching me. I come above ground at long range from where I was and seeing you in the air holding your sword I bring down a tornado right above you and due to your height you should have a very hard time dodging it as it drops down and tears you up.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu)– Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Range: Long
Chakra cost:15
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(FΕ«ton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
Type: Attack
Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.