Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes sense.
And wouldn't it make sense that if Near actually manages to choose Near, they do not choose the player to kill that very night phase, but rather the next nigh phase ? That would give them 1 dayphase to discuss who they want to kill...
It's their choice.
I guess the next NP won't hurt.

Sennin of Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, how exactly does Misa's ability work? She brings someone to Kira's side, but what does that person do for Kira's side? Does he do whatever he can to not let him get caught? What happens if some A-hole decides to disregard it? Does the game itself end, or does he just get booted out?

P.S. I'm in.

Oksus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, how exactly does Misa's ability work? She brings someone to Kira's side, but what does that person do for Kira's side? Does he do whatever he can to not let him get caught? What happens if some A-hole decides to disregard it? Does the game itself end, or does he just get booted out?
This. I say the person that goes against Kira after being chosen gets collectively banned from all the DNG games.
U_U

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,430💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the officer will betray the police task force and join the kira side... if all 3 misa kira and KS died that officer kira becomes the new kira... and he does nothing he is only an extra officer kira you can say... and he dosent have a choice, he will be modkilled if he starts whining. simple as that.

and between when misa choose one to convert one player it will be announced and posted so everyone can know... so think twice before you trust someone ;)

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That just makes things worse u_u

Shut it fgt! :stfu:
(Porbably going to make my bio after this game. U_U)

Also, to everyone. Can people not be awkward as hell and actually talk during the phases. It's weird when there's only 3 players talking among themselves with 16 players left alive. U_U

Status
Not open for further replies.