-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeeo was called out by a little kid called Pariston that his dad who left him in his childhood is back. He came out and Pariston led him to a cross which has "TRAITOR" written over it. Just as he turned around, Pariston stabbed him and one after another all the taskforce members stabbed him to death. Like this.
You must be registered for see images

He was the Corrupted Rem

No dead player from now on can take part for the prize.

Genyūmaru1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone else suspect Bimbonium? He's always the "voice of reason" on everything, and everyone within this game. He is masking his presence with ingenuity.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeeo was called out by a little kid called Pariston that his dad who left him in his childhood is back. He came out and Pariston led him to a cross which has "TRAITOR" written over it. Just as he turned around, Pariston stabbed him and one after another all the taskforce members stabbed him to death. Like this.

He was the Corrupted Rem

Alright boys... we got another one

Next is aomine

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He was the Corrupted Rem

omg. a Jon Snow death. ;___;

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He was the Corrupted Rem

Actually Nvm :| Pariston you are good buddy

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want to point out, that Pariston voted me before I became corrupted. So he was initially trying to kill Rem. I just got converted at the wrong time.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.