-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only the people who post here will play. You have to finish the game to be considered for prizes. And by finish i mean, play till your eventual death or if you die in the first few phases, PMing and playing on as if you didn't die. You can't post in the thread, but jut have to PM me. This won't apply to a Kira team member.
You must be registered for see images

New players will only be added till the 2nd phase ends.
Let's have a nice game of DN. Read the template with respect to your roles. If you have a doubt, ask me.
A normal DN game takes 30 minutes to start on average. So we'd wait that long for this one as well so don't get impatient. At max it will be 45 minutes if a lot of players show up.

People who die in the first 3 phase (Night and Lynch) can PM me and play for their as if they didn't die but they can't post in the thread.
Since this only applies to taskforce, you just have to keep naming me your suspects at the end of LP till the end of the game. (with reasons of course)
If you played well and i don't have better candidates from the other people, you might have a chance of winning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.