Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there a reason for your silence/inactivity? Jinrou, Oliver (lonely Alcoholic) and Oz) cos right now you guys seem a little more suspicious than the rank and file suspicious member

Aomine Daiki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genyūmaru
Sasori(Naomi)
Aomine Daiki
Cσɓŗą (Mikami)
Oliver Vertran
Nardo
Wabbit
The Great Oz
Hell Autarch (Aiber)
Filosoofis
Asuka Langley
imperialmadara
Zeeo
Naruko uzumaki(Officer)
Ryu Kishi
Rücken 定規
Lordraikage
Jinrou
Inotorious ( Do it for her)
Akatsukii
Chibiusa
GenjutsuKing
Bimbonium
Springs Melody
Pariston

I made the list pretty
Can you make me pretty? o_O

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Airi has been in team kira too many times. I doubt it's her. Lets just start off small by going after zeeo. His acting is crap tier
I am going to trust you on Zeeo, but if you are wrong then I advise people to become very skeptical of your behavior :| So once again, are you sure about Zeeo?

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
125💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeeo is most likely going to die this Lynch Phase. Whether he is Kira or not depends not, because his fate has been sealed. I suspect Team Kira may try to join in the lynch as well to avoid suspicion xd

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there a reason for your silence/inactivity? Jinrou, Oliver (lonely Alcoholic) and Oz) cos right now you guys seem a little more suspicious than the rank and file suspicious member
lol..its because i'm confused. Raikage, Kishi post once in a while but host hasnt called them out..Filoosofis and Chibi are acting suspiciously as well..Searching for clues bro ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.