Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Winners thread
I have a question? Are people allowed to reveal roles via PM, cos people keep blaming shinigami (me) and L, like we're supposed to pm people we know.
My game plan was simple try to find team Kira and make friends with all officers I find on the way (Hell, Rucken, Noto, L,..)

Edit: If parriston is top 2 I vote for Rucken as third, he was calm all through the game and he liked Genyūmaru's post once, which saved me the stress of checking his role

Last edited:

Genyūmaru1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Genjutsuking

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a question? Are people allowed to reveal roles via PM, cos people keep blaming shinigami (me) and L, like we're supposed to pm people we know.
My game plan was simple try to find team Kira and make friends with all officers I find on the way (Hell, Rucken, Noto, L,..)
no you are not allowed to , but the hell you did not find him till the end and thats why we blame you

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Edit: If parriston is top 2 I vote for Rucken as third, he was calm all through the game and he liked Genyūmaru's post once, which saved me the stress of checking his role

No, you're not allowed to.

Reactions: Bimbonium

Genjutsuking

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm the chief, I coulda saved myself. ;)

No worries.

Makes it seem suspect. When you're being accused, and don't talk = nervous, and probably on the enemy side.
nuh uh, when i silenced you, everyone was aiming for you, and then suddenly their attention diverted to others, same happened when i took Oz and the second one yuhuhu

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Anyone can say anything in PMs.
It could be a bluff, it could be legit. Upto you what you believe.
So you didn't do anything wrong.

Reactions: Bimbonium

Genjutsuking

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looooolu, you do know Kira wasn't obvious right, and I stopped the feud between Hell and Genyūmaru, also kinda saved L which was what I'm supposed to do
doesnt matter. tricky he ismy but you have to find him and btoh of you together couldnt find him, even the dead near had it figured out by 3rd lynch phase , idk y u dint

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PMs have been allowed in my games since 2014.
Yet Kira has won 80% of those game.
Why?
Coz this time Kira couldn't take out neither L or Shinigami soon enough.
Aiit, I'll keep that in mind for next time, and you van put it in the additional rules section, that should stimulate team Kira to make bluffs and enable shinigami and L act together

Status
Not open for further replies.