Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
TSQ kill after she sussed me yesterday was well played by scum but they don't know that there is someone with meta here that knows that I wouldn't kill TSQ and I would have killed him instead. Because I always kill the players that know my meta and in this game that is Lukundo.

Lukundo and I played together as scum last month and he knows, because I told everyone in that scum chat that I always kill players that know me first and this is the very reason I think Lukundo is town here too, because if he was scum, he would have killed me instead of TSQ and frame TSQ for it after she sussed me.

So that leaves Vote: Elmage G Ace

With Alice and TSQ flipping town, this last one whom I suspected the most, and reading Lukundo town, the obvious mafia is Elmage. He is next in my PoE as he's got the most scum equity out of all players alive here.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think tomorrow we should just go for Guillotina if elmage is not it.

and alice, you should vote elmage as well.
Guillotina seems to be on the right track. But this is what the cop said. Don't think they said this without reason. This is no time to lose site of the fact that by PoE we should lynch ppl who voted along with Soul at a time when we thought all the votes would be hidden. :pick: If the game doesn't end with Ace dead, then we go back to the drawing board, but we will cross that bridge if and when we get there. Paranoia is the worst enemy of town.

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guillotina seems to be on the right track. But this is what the cop said. Don't think they said this without reason. This is no time to lose site of the fact that by PoE we should lynch ppl who voted along with Soul at a time when we thought all the votes would be hidden. :pick: If the game doesn't end with Ace dead, then we go back to the drawing board, but we will cross that bridge if and when we get there. Paranoia is the worst enemy of town.
And if you guys follow the cop on that one you will surely lynch town. I believe that quote right there is what motivated scum to kill her, so I'd look bad.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start becomming sus of @Guillotina
No Rej. Get it together. :argh:
We were debating between Alice and Ace because they voted with Soul at a time we thought votes were hidden. We were wrong about alice, I should have stuck to Ace from the start, but don't lose sight of the goal here. We needed to resolve those who voted for Denmon. It's that simple. Mafia isn't supposed to be this hard. ._.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And if you guys follow the cop on that one you will surely lynch town. I believe that quote right there is what motivated scum to kill her, so I'd look bad.
I'm definitely AGAINST lynching you don't worry. I guess the way I posted made you misunderstand. I was referring to her saying we should go for Ace.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A
TSQ kill after she sussed me yesterday was well played by scum but they don't know that there is someone with meta here that knows that I wouldn't kill TSQ and I would have killed him instead. Because I always kill the players that know my meta and in this game that is Lukundo.

Lukundo and I played together as scum last month and he knows, because I told everyone in that scum chat that I always kill players that know me first and this is the very reason I think Lukundo is town here too, because if he was scum, he would have killed me instead of TSQ and frame TSQ for it after she sussed me.

So that leaves Vote: Elmage G Ace

With Alice and TSQ flipping town, this last one whom I suspected the most, and reading Lukundo town, the obvious mafia is Elmage. He is next in my PoE as he's got the most scum equity out of all players alive here.
Most of this is wifom, but Ace is the player that needs to be resolved before all else at this point. If no 3rd party, we pack up the win and go home. :wes: I don't really like repeating myself but Ace vote for Denmon over Soul Day 1 which on it's own isn't really incriminating, but he never asked why Soul is suspicious but sussed Denmon on a misunderstanding which was cleared up, but he never changed his vote. In a critical day end phase instead of weighing both options as one who is responsible for a decisive factor, he just tunneled Denmon ._. Never considering Soul as an option is a big misstep especially when there is so much to be suspicious of.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
more clarification to this, the cop said we should go for Guillotina IF Ace is not it. and Ace is it. I feel it in my fingers. I feel it in my bones. Am I quoting Love Actually? Actually I am. But if you wanna go after me if I happen to be wrong about Ace so be it. I will welcome the challenge, but until then, follow my lead and let me spoon feed you. @TheLukundo @Rej This is a clear cut scenario.

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
more clarification to this, the cop said we should go for Guillotina IF Ace is not it. and Ace is it. I feel it in my fingers. I feel it in my bones. Am I quoting Love Actually? Actually I am. But if you wanna go after me if I happen to be wrong about Ace so be it. I will welcome the challenge, but until then, follow my lead and let me spoon feed you. @TheLukundo @Rej This is a clear cut scenario.
Unvote: Elmage G Ace

I'm not scum, if Ace is not it then what? I'd like you to reevaluate on who could be scum in a scenario where Ace is not scum and TSQ is wrong about me.

Lukundo, why did you vote on Nika?

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unvote: Elmage G Ace

I'm not scum, if Ace is not it then what? I'd like you to reevaluate on who could be scum in a scenario where Ace is not scum and TSQ is wrong about me.

Lukundo, why did you vote on Nika?
I dont need to evaluate any scenario where Ace isn't scum. This is one of the most clear cut, open and shut scum cases I've ever seen.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I was saying is tat TSQ said Ace is scum and that we should look into you IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF Ace isn't scum and I I think it was a breadcrumb that Ace is scum.

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't mind being looked into IIIIIIIF Ace is not scum, but that is not the narrative you were pushing, you were pushing for IIIIIIIF Ace is not scum, then I am, because TSQ said so.

It sounds opportunistic, sounded like a set up, as if you knew that Ace is not gonna flip scum and I'm gonna be your next mischop target and that's not gonna fly by me. IIIIIIIIF Ace is not scum then I think you are the most likely to be the scum for this. Why?

1) Because you are rushing us to lynch Ace, why? There is time and I wanna know what he thinks about the current game state.
2) Because you seem like you wanna use TSQ's death and legacy to manipulate others into lynching me next, if Ace flips town.
3) Because you are not the goddamn cop but you are certain that Ace is scum.

Maybe Ace genuinely thought that Soul was not mafia. Maybe you wouldn't believe this but town are very often, very wrong. Townies often tunnel other townies for irrational reasons. I just finished a game where I was town as well and I irrationally tunneled another widely town read player to death, only because I thought his reads were too good to be true, turns out he was just a way better player than myself. It happens all the time, maybe that is Ace's case. If Ace is scum, it is not because he tunneled, town tunnel all the time.

Now tell me. If Ace is not scum, who else could it be that is not me? This time I expect a real answer not a dodge to my question.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are basing the second mafia on the premise that they voted on the counterwagon.
But what if they second mafia did "abstain" for whatever reasons.

There is no guarantee that the second mafia was on the counterwagon.
And there is no guarantee that me and Luk are town for voting Soulkiller.

Ofc we can yeet the counterwagon. But if a clever scumplayer knows this, and if they arent on the CW, then they will have town perfectly distracted and they might win in LyLo.

Thats why I am paranoid right now because one mislynch means MyLo.