Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't have any opinion on Elmage just yet. I am going to sleep tho so F. Glgl, I'll try not to be AFK today but hey. I have better votes when I am AFK so who knows /jk

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i’m actually being way too confident than I should be on this page

even if it’s alice, i still think she had good progressions and all. i actually keep on re-reading and i’m not that confident.

i really hope this isn’t that one scenario where the afk ends up being wolf once again and steam rolls (ansa)

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Srsly tho, I dislike Jo's list a fuckton, feel like both Denmon and TSQ were being really townie D1 and considering I was next in line, that's horrible.
I want to respond to stuff but I don't have the time atm. I do want to say that the people that the guy is scumreading is not AI, but the reasoning is. If enough people were finding my scummy for me to be a viable bandwagon, then I didn't do a good job exerting my towniness. Thestatusquo I knew was probably town but the posts were kinda AI. He felt like Fait-Accompli but less towny, and Fafit-Accompli was scummy to a good chunk of people. And Rej was in my PoE at the time.

But ya the reasoning is what is AI, so I wouldn't scumread him cause the people he scumread were wrong

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i’m actually being way too confident than I should be on this page

even if it’s alice, i still think she had good progressions and all. i actually keep on re-reading and i’m not that confident.

i really hope this isn’t that one scenario where the afk ends up being wolf once again and steam rolls (ansa)
You just said that he had no progressions, which I disagree with

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok this is a new kind of mafia game for me, no claiming, no public votes, so that means no wagon analysis.

I havent caught up but i will be commenting on posts that ping me as i backread.

Actually really dislike Fait. First proper read so far, they seem to be trying to spark a fire for no reason. Could be early game but it feels like they're trying to get people at eachother from the get go.
Lukundo looks like targeting a conversation opener. Would you rather they shut up?

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Idk I kinda like that fact about Fait-Accompli. He is looking for information in the process to create reads I would imagine, which is something town would do. I wouldn't say that it is for no reason, at least not yet.
I guess it is one quote at a time here.

I agree with this statement, I think there was nothing wrong in engaging with people and getting them to talk.

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How di you know the people I'm questioning are town? Is that a slip?

You know why I call you lunkundo, because in one game you gladiated me to death despite me breadcrumbing my towniess d1 (something I've already done a lil this game).
You seem incapable of reading me and that's cool but it does seem like several people like my work so far yet you have doubts. Maybe you are trying to spread the very chaos you are accusing me of or you are unwilling to afford to me the very same courtesy you will no doubt claim for yourself.
Aha! You caught that too.

I don't know about chaos but he is clearly bothered by you driving the thread. Is there some kind of rivalry between you too?

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well you are in your town Meta, already pushing for a mislynch d1 lol.

Here is all but confirmed by Denmon, his style in the only gsme we played together was more subdued. I noted the difference and plainly and head on inquired about that difference. And his history with you as you tred him very quickly based on your own past experience with.

He answered. You confirmed his take which now if either of you flip red other people can weigh that. Doesn't mean either of you are scum, but it's a data point... Not dissimilar from Alice and Elmage though lacking experience with both I defer to the vets here.

You say this is divisive and thus scummy because as town you are a town builder or you are scum looking for a fake tunnel. I say the only flip I know is my own and I like clearing people before town reading them and the best way for that is engaging them and also evaluating other peoples reads of them. That's what I believe I was invited here for.
But if you find this playstyle so sus go ahead and Lynch me... I'll flip green and have an excuse to mock you on two websites lol
So you townread him based on meta in spite he is pushing you for wrong reasons? Whaaat?

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
think this is a pretty elite thing to jump on if fait is a wolf here. iirc he doesn't have well over 1 year of playtime.

also, i may be a suckah, but i really liked the post where he went "be careful with info, i have reasons to believe that there may be a dayvig"

seems fairly unlikely that he'd be saying this as a wolf unless his whole agenda is to get town read as a wolf based on villagery thoughts. don't really got meta with the dude to confirm or deny this, but congrats anyway, you got a pass for today.
Yah i dont think he'd expose himself claiming
Saying you don't like certain roles and therefore they shouldn't be considered doesn't strike me as townie Denmon.
How many scum do you think there are? If it's three they can reach parity with 2 mislynches and 2 NK's. THATS D3. Even Faster with bad vig shots. A no Lynch n1 can at least potentially take us to d4 in this scenario.

Am I missing something?
Hmmm. I host games and 3 wolves in a 10 player set up is unbalanced. By rule, there gotta be three times the town to the amount of wolves. So if there was three wolves, you'd need 9 townies minimum for a total of 12 players.

In 10 player set up, it's most likely that there are two scum with some power to balance out the extra townie they have to yeet.

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yah i dont think he'd expose himself claiming to have TMI if he was a wolf.

Hmmm. I host games and 3 wolves in a 10 player set up is unbalanced. By rule, there gotta be three times the town to the amount of wolves. So if there was three wolves, you'd need 9 townies minimum for a total of 12 players.

In 10 player set up, it's most likely that there are two scum with some power to balance out the extra townie they have to yeet.

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This site's ads are making my tablet lag and work slow.

ive caught up to half of the content posted but i gotta work tomorrow so i'll resume after work. I live in california so i most likely will be posting when you are asleep most of the time, so tag me if you have any questions.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will catch up, just wanted to say I sheeped Denmon, but I did it with a reason. All arguments against SK were matching up the scenario when I was pushinh SK back then when I was town and he was mafia.

I also agree that Alice is scum for now. Will catch up after work and good job guys!

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah, agreed. rarely remember elmage tunneling someone for an entire day. off my memory he has a much broader focus as a villager, especially on d1. he has something for each and everyone / has a lot more details to pick on than just to focus on one person for the ~entire day.

also, his EoD posting was pretty bad. tried getting the yeet off of you and onto an afk person when you were his ~only scum read. it's wolfy because he rarely ever does have reads that he trusts d1, so him pushing you the entire time and then suggesting he wanted a flash wagon because you weren't there is pretty bad and it was possibly an attempt to get the voters off of SK and onto an inactive because your wagon wasn't taking off.

i think he also wanted to get me off the SK read by poking holes at my reasons.

SK was also focused on inactives a large portion of the time. Elmage wanted to go for an inactive too.

...and he just voted for alice which is probably a villager. i could write a lot more words about it, but i don't think i really have to. we should always be yeeting in your wagon today.
So how did you go from this to townreading Elmage G Ace