Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sk, can you summarise why you voted for denmon the first time and why you still sat on him from ~page 2? like why is he scum

pretty hard to follow your back and forths

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You still voting me this DP? did you have the chance to go over my read list and can you give me your read list if possible?
i don't really keep a "reads list" on D1, i have a few leans here and there. it's pretty tough too when people are making 2 posts per day.

most of them are =rand. and yeah, i skimmed your post (meaning that I just read your part for me) and still didn't like it a lot, i'll probably keep it on ya. sorry if you're villaging.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i read the denmon thing and it doesn't move the needle too much for me. i'm more interested why you voted him early on. iirc you even made a post saying that your votes were serious, so it sounds like you had a reason.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't really keep a "reads list" on D1, i have a few leans here and there. it's pretty tough too when people are making 2 posts per day.

most of them are =rand. and yeah, i skimmed your post (meaning that I just read your part for me) and still didn't like it a lot, i'll probably keep it on ya. sorry if you're villaging.
Why exactly do you not like it? If we can make a decision between him and DENMON then don't you think your reason for not liking the post would be useful?

I've never been a fan of that phrase in mafia games

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i read the denmon thing and it doesn't move the needle too much for me. i'm more interested why you voted him early on. iirc you even made a post saying that your votes were serious, so it sounds like you had a reason.
My initial vote was to pressure people and I simply picked a person to get things going and that person happen to be at my scum lean at the end of DP1.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I voted DENMO guys. If I made a mistake ..then sorry fellow Townie. Since it's a no vote = self vote rule . I have no choice.

I would make up for my mistake if Denmo is a mislynch. Or if I died this NP observe TSQ please

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why exactly do you not like it? If we can make a decision between him and DENMON then don't you think your reason for not liking the post would be useful?

I've never been a fan of that phrase in mafia games
sorry, i tend to think most things should be obvious from other's perspectives as well. but it's just iioa, again. he doesn't really have a read, he's kinda like "yeah you're null". maybe i'm expecting more from him in terms of having a read on me, but i feel like he should have a gth stance.

if he's a villager, i pretty much have no read on denmon that i'm aware and he said i'm pushing him for weird reasons in his mind, right? shouldn't that make him riled up and think i'm scum that's pulling stuff out of my ass in order to have a vote on him?

that type of deal.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry, i tend to think most things should be obvious from other's perspectives as well. but it's just iioa, again. he doesn't really have a read, he's kinda like "yeah you're null". maybe i'm expecting more from him in terms of having a read on me, but i feel like he should have a gth stance.

if he's a villager, i pretty much have no read on denmon that i'm aware and he said i'm pushing him for weird reasons in his mind, right? shouldn't that make him riled up and think i'm scum that's pulling stuff out of my ass in order to have a vote on him?

that type of deal.
@bold : That's a flawed logic. We're not robots, we can't all see the same things from our perspective.

So let me get this straight, you're voting him because he doesn't have a well detailed read on you? Am I right? Please summarize

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote count of day 1

Votestargetvoters
4SoulkillerTheLukundo
Denmon
Rej
TheStatusQuo
3DenmonAlice in Noodleland
Elmage G Ace
Soulkiller
1NoLynchFait Accompli
1NikamaraNikamara
1AnsatsukenAnsatsuken

Nikamara and Ansatsuken didn't cast a vote, this counts as self vote

@SoulKiller has the most votes he will be lynched.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The consensus being reached, your host is writing the name of Soulkiller in the Death Note

He is revealed to be

Teru Mikami
- you can find out each night the role of any player as mafia role cop. You are passive ninja in odd nights.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Rej and SoulKiller

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Shinigami had to do his job and at the end of the night he took his own Death Note and decided to write in it a name. ... Fait Accompli...
They were

Watari - you can send a message to be posted in the thread at the start of each day.
You are the Apple giver, each night you can offer an apple to another player, if you successfully give it to a specified player his vote against you will not be counted next day phase. You will not receive any confirmation of succeeding in giving the apple, and the vote alteration will be hidden.
You must be registered for see images
The day starts now, you can post

Reactions: Rej