• Poll closed .

DENMON

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure. since Ive seen him do that as town or scum thats a wash. he'll come in, SR someone he doesnt know, eitehr legit or as a ploy. When Ive seen him do it as scum he didnt invest in it as much, because it becomes higher risk the more you push that as scum. Its his his continued reaction after that I am reading townish atm.
I agree with that assessment

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will hop in soon, not sure if you guys are in EU timezone but North America time zone here, how much time is left exactly? not sure the countdown is working right lol.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello lovely people! Sorry for being away ever so long. I really enjoyed out previous game together, but then life got the better of me.
I had intended to at least catch up on this thread and then go to sleep but on page 2 I started to keel over from exhaustion. Will catch up after I sleep and start reading over from page 1 even though I was somewhere on page two just to make sure I dont miss anything.

based on the little I read though, I already have a lot of thoughts but I'll get into that when I wake up and I want to read everything before drawing hasty conclusions about players.

however, from I read the OP I wanted to lynch the host. Not sure if that's allowed. @Michelle I'm not memeing here. she has a Light avi and is the one responsible for writing names in the death note. perhaps if she dies, voting will move to public only or something which I think better organizes the town.

Michelle dear if I have gone tinfoil into deep conspiracy theory land for no reason and there are no hidden mechanics please correct me as soon as possible so I can stop making a fool of myself XD

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just throwing it out there.

Assuming all townies have some kind of PR and given I have no strong scum read Ill probably vote no lynch unless someone pings me harder than Luk did earlier. My experience with these kinds of set ups is to give people a night to use their abilities (unless they are really scummy to me D1) I say this because no lynches arent popular at MU but they may be seen as ok here, I dunno but I figured I'd make my argument now while there is time for people to change my mind if they feel like they can or need to.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like SoulKiller's activity immediately, but most of his posts consist of asking if people are red which isn't super productive. It's like he is forcing himself to respond to everything where there really isn't anything to say.

Worst part is that he didn't even respond to the only post that I thought was AI.
Everyone is scum until proven otherwise, that's my philosophy so yes I'll push until something sticks, and naa that's just my style I enjoy replying to alot of posts even if it means little to you the context that gets out of it is helpful for me.

If he is purposely lurking and knows that people can see him, then that might be a good look, since he knows it will get attention. Though if he does this as green, then he might feel obligated to do the same as red, as it doesn't require much more effort, and it makes his playstyle look more similar.

Do you guys know if he lurked like this before, or if it is a new thing?
Elmage is the type of guy that does not really post alot of content during DP1, he uses that DP mainly for analyzes. However, come DP2 if he is indeed townie then his reads are usually really good.

Usually my first votes have to do with people's openings, but I thought most people's entrances here was pretty NAI, so I just picked someone, under the assumption that one was red.
Usually my entrance posts are the most fun I get writing, unfortunately for you I did not bring my A game with my intro post but worry not, if fate put us in the same game again then you won't be disappointed.

I'm not sure what to think of this lol, but maybe reds would be more self-aware of their scummy posts, while town may question the read. Like, "What about it was scummy?" would be normal. It sounds like she is trying to appeal to me o_O

It just feels weird, so I'll keep my vote here
Rej is a he just FYI

Reactions: Rej

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Votes are statements, and they can create drama. If we wait too long to vote, then we won't get nearly as much info.
You must be registered for see images
Well role and flavor info is forbidden, not to mention with this theme I suspect scum may have a daykill..
I'd be careful with what kind of info we share imo

When I read his post it did not really strike me as he was trying to share any kind of info. This kinda feels like trying to fish for something.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wanted to say I just voted SK for no reason, reading top of pg 2 glgl

Come on Luk, you know I don't place votes for no reason ^^

You were scum that game so that's weird.
I was?

Dislike SK a little cause of the comment about how I was scummy last game yet iirc he was scum and I was Town. Could just be a joke so /shrug but felt weird.
last game I played was actually long time ago, and if you did not figure it out already it was indeed a joke. I honestly don't remember the last game I played lol. But it's interesting how this particular thing sticked.

Checking if I was right with regards to SK actually
Yes, I am curious ^^

Damn, apparently I was indeed a scum last game. Oh no!

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Idk I kinda like that fact about Fait-Accompli. He is looking for information in the process to create reads I would imagine, which is something town would do. I wouldn't say that it is for no reason, at least not yet.
Sure, but scum is perfectly capable of doing the same thing, atleast a competent scum would ^^

TheLukundo is town. He has most thoughts on everything when there isn't too much content yet. Elmage G Ace and Ansatsuken could have made reads on the same stuff that TheLukundo reacted to but didn't so far. (Although Ansatsuken is town :p)
@ Bold, you seem confident there, wanna elaborate on why?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright just read Luk vs Fait and to be honest I really dislike how meta was heavily discussed, what you do in past games hold little to no meaning to me because a player is always capable of adjusting his playstyle every game. Fair kept using it as some form of defense to counter Luk arguments and to cool the water with the dude.

People linking other games to show them how they behave when they are mafia is also not good in my book. Your actions this game is what will be judged not your past, I could care less about anyone past games on how they performed either as townie or mafia so I don't want to see people defending themselves by using meta as a reason to sway other people opinion because that will only make you look worse in my eyes. If mafia was that simple of a game we would not be playing it now would we?

That being aside I actually like Luk so far.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello lovely people! Sorry for being away ever so long. I really enjoyed out previous game together, but then life got the better of me.
I had intended to at least catch up on this thread and then go to sleep but on page 2 I started to keel over from exhaustion. Will catch up after I sleep and start reading over from page 1 even though I was somewhere on page two just to make sure I dont miss anything.

Looking forward to play again with you Nika ^^
based on the little I read though, I already have a lot of thoughts but I'll get into that when I wake up and I want to read everything before drawing hasty conclusions about players.
Cautious, me likey.

however, from I read the OP I wanted to lynch the host. Not sure if that's allowed. @Michelle I'm not memeing here. she has a Light avi and is the one responsible for writing names in the death note. perhaps if she dies, voting will move to public only or something which I think better organizes the town.

Michelle dear if I have gone tinfoil into deep conspiracy theory land for no reason and there are no hidden mechanics please correct me as soon as possible so I can stop making a fool of myself XD

wait what? Nika dear.... yes you better stop. You completely went out of scope regarding the game, it's just a simple mafia game, no hidden mechanic xD

Stop right there before you make fool of yourself.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just throwing it out there.

Assuming all townies have some kind of PR and given I have no strong scum read Ill probably vote no lynch unless someone pings me harder than Luk did earlier. My experience with these kinds of set ups is to give people a night to use their abilities (unless they are really scummy to me D1) I say this because no lynches arent popular at MU but they may be seen as ok here, I dunno but I figured I'd make my argument now while there is time for people to change my mind if they feel like they can or need to.

I am not really in support of no lynches usually. We need to get information out of this DP one way or another, if we get scum that's good! if townie it's unfortunate but atleast you get information out of it and enter DP2 in better standing. Lynches are hands down the most informative content Townie can get because it reveals alot of stuff.