• Poll closed .

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very high effort, but I don't push as much unless I see an opportunity that I think would look towny. It's hard to describe so I'll just link my red game in MU lol. I'm also more serious as a red

My spew is also of high quality as well
Your posts seemed more inquisitive, less declarative that game. You like giving yourself room. You also engaged a lot with your scummates early on.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elimination system: plurality, if wagons are tied at the end of the day no one will be eliminated.
Self votes are not allowed, however who doesn't vote at the end of the day is considered as self voting.
Votes will be sent to the host by PM, votes on thread will not be considered, the vote can be changed and the host will consider the last vote as valid.
If a lynch is decided, the host will write the name in the Death Note.
If someone dislikes the voting system please say it in PM and if there are a majority who dislikes it i may change it

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you gonna try to appeal to the masses more or just shade me again and again?
You said I'm not in my town Meta then admit you don't remember me (which I Already assumed). I'm clearly testing you but you think that's sus somehow?
I find inconsistencies in your approach and point them out, but that's my fault somehow?

For what it's worth I don't think you are scum atm, you tend to be more careful as scum. But to reach this point I had to beat you up a little. Nothing personal.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Either way, you said you find me Town. If you do find me Town, what was the point in sewing seeds of doubt in everyone's minds with the "Please note" post if you find me Town?

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either way, you said you find me Town. If you do find me Town, what was the point in sewing seeds of doubt in everyone's minds with the "Please note" post if you find me Town?
Because the more I interacted with you the more my thoughts evolved. ive seen you target lesser known players D1 as both town and scum. I have seen you make risky plays as scum (lilo and stich mash comes to mind) but that was near the end of the game. In GRaveyard chats I read you tend to do your own thing to get TRed. Somewhere in our interaction i recalled when you flip scum you dont really spew your team mates from what ive seen so taht made me feel better about Denmon but then i realized you TRing him that quickly doesnt make you town, you could have been trying to pocket him. So I made an issue not just as a test but also for denmon (and others) to consider when i flip green. I relented because the more I engage with you the less a scummy vibe I have of you but that required me remembering your early town game is looking for consensus and gut reads (and nothing youve done so far is out of line with that) and since should you flip me I had fought enough for my green flip to make you look bad, it was past the point for a reasonable scum Luk to bail.

But here you are persisting so i think you are probably town... maybe.

I am also doing this to practice scum hunting. not town building. I mean, I see the two as different but related playstyles. Your mileage may vary.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because the more I interacted with you the more my thoughts evolved. ive seen you target lesser known players D1 as both town and scum. I have seen you make risky plays as scum (lilo and stich mash comes to mind) but that was near the end of the game. In GRaveyard chats I read you tend to do your own thing to get TRed. Somewhere in our interaction i recalled when you flip scum you dont really spew your team mates from what ive seen so taht made me feel better about Denmon but then i realized you TRing him that quickly doesnt make you town, you could have been trying to pocket him. So I made an issue not just as a test but also for denmon (and others) to consider when i flip green. I relented because the more I engage with you the less a scummy vibe I have of you
You have a decent meta on me-ish. Not amazing but a lot better than most. The fact you're using it as well gives you bonus points. I still dislike you but I like you enough to change my vote back to SK. Good job

Fait-Accompli

Kin
95💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think this is alignment indicative?
Not sure. since Ive seen him do that as town or scum thats a wash. he'll come in, SR someone he doesnt know, eitehr legit or as a ploy. When Ive seen him do it as scum he didnt invest in it as much, because it becomes higher risk the more you push that as scum. Its his his continued reaction after that I am reading townish atm.