Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ya, same username. I don't play super often though
Yah that is the other reason i killed you. I dont know if you have meta of me but i needed to make sure two people with meta were not alive. I kept Lukundo alive because he was somewhat detached from the game and we recently scummed together so i emulated a persona that was the opposite of what he knew me for as scum.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm! Strongman is not supposed to break through JK. Jk prevents not blocks so Strongman should have failed and make me inherit a bigger mess tbh.

Lol. And i would have rage quit. It would have been imposible to win with two inno childs, one of them clearing himself by breaking the rules. lol
Strongman is processed before any protection from what I know, if i interpreted it wrong, it's my fault.

The problem was the unlimited shots, and that i didn't notice at all :headdesk:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yah that is the other reason i killed you. I dont know if you have meta of me but i needed to make sure two people with meta were not alive. I kept Lukundo alive because he was somewhat detached from the game and we recently scummed together so i emulated a persona that was the opposite of what he knew me for as scum.
Noted sir, i will keep this in mind :snickering:

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jailkeeper Commutes and Roleblocks the target and commuting is processed on top of any other action. :)
A Jailkeeper cannot stop a from committing a kill (regardless of who they target), and does not prevent other players from targeting their target with non-killing actions (e.g. if a and Jailkeeper target the same player, the Watcher will see the Jailkeeper's action).

What you describe is an Alien. Just took it from the Mafiascum wiki. MU wiki says the same.