Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When you say this you throw mud to any town player in this game and I disagree strongly with this. You are unaware of the game's history and purpose, you (sadly) don't want to read about it and maybe if you would, you'd know that your role, if wrong used, is backfiring at town as the most dangerous town role in the game.

You keep ignoring that teamwork is the best town treat and i don't remember from you to search to make a team with anyone in this game. Is easy to accuse everyone else.
Based on mere words you can't catch a scum player. A real scum slip almost never exists.
Playing, you want everyone to understand you but you don't try to understand the others. For eg. Al's annoyance - you took it as scum behavior but it was a genuine reaction if you think at it at psychological level.
To play this game better you have to think at the humans behind the words and figure if they are scum, why they would say what they are saying, and if they are town, why they would post like they were posting. And ask yourself "what if I am wrong"?
Motivations, actions and emotions are the most important things to think at during a mafia game.

While is true that this is a game, so it's played and implies to have fun (if possible for everyone involved in the game), for some players it's a very serious matter and some may take it personal from various reasons. Taking wrong the game is a thing that may happen anytime depending of the personal involvement in the game. So when someone says you are wrong you have take a step back and change perspective.
The problem is not like you were wrong, the problem is you choose to blame the others for that. Take a time and think at this because it's plain wrong.

I don't like any attack from any part at this moment, and I think any insult is useless and distructive.

See, you started to use an insult and received another insult. This should stop from any part.

I wish to move this discussion in the mafia general chat because it's not anymore related to the game, if someone consider it constructive.
If someone feels offended sorry but really that's all you have to say when soul killer and al sama started the attacks? And dude wants to undermine what I did because I killed him in the night and disrespect me but try to act like hes being helpful.

I swear mod types are always most egotistical and drunk off power and hate to be wrong and cant admit there mistakes thats directed at soul and al sama.

And I didnt use teamwork? Are you serious I constantly got everyone's input and never tried to act alone so what are you referring to?

And it's cool your calling out me and al samas insults but not soul?

Everything he said was unnecessary tantrum and as a mod of sections should act better.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes you're lucky that I'm not shooting you but Alice. So please thanks your luck and Alice too.:pick:

In this game we're depending on luck to a degree.
I'm talking about who got to the end they had best strategy of playing the night results are the luck of the draw. And since people trying to act I'm undermining your win even tho I gave you props many times I'll do it again congrats on the win ansta.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm talking about who got to the end they had best strategy of playing the night results are the luck of the draw. And since people trying to act I'm undermining your win even tho I gave you props many times I'll do it again congrats on the win ansta.
No I don't think you undermined me. I just wanted to say luck played its part for us.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the future anyone that wants to have a tantrum or talk slick with me cool understand next time I'm not going be nice and I don't insult, honesty hurts worse. Especially to delusional people.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,021💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
And dude wants to undermine what I did because I killed him in the night and disrespect me but try to act like hes being helpful.
You are mixing game things with personal things here.
And it's cool your calling out me and al samas insults but not soul?
i did't find insults in his posts, but you can show me what is insulting.
next time I'm not going be nice
This a personal choice, the forum's rules should be respected all over the forum. Being heated during the game is understandable in some limits but outside is never acceptable.

Talking generally doesn't help, we can argue endlessly for nothing but if you have a problem with someone or some posts you quote and explain your thoughts.

I will close this thread and anything about this game and mafia in general should be posted in the mafia general thread.

Reactions: AL_sama
Status
Not open for further replies.