Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Vote is decided, spandi pulls his gun on Akatsuki101 and pulls the trigger, though Akatsuki launches himself at spandi after taking the shot in the gut, he sticks his pen in spandi's neck and kills him. kladarakun and soulkiller pull out their gun and aim it at Akatsuki.

"Successor! Help me!"

Kladarakun and Soulkiller then look at each other, kladarakun smiles devilishly and points hi gun at soulkiller before soulkiller can point it back...it was the end.

BUT as kladara kun goes to pull the trigger his heart stops. Soulkiller had the deathnote now (Since everyone was against using a ghost)

SK was the assistant
Akatsuki was the Kira

Kira Wins again (=.= c'mon officers)

You must be registered for see images

Akai Hime

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Vote is decided, spandi pulls his gun on Akatsuki101 and pulls the trigger, though Akatsuki launches himself at spandi after taking the shot in the gut, he sticks his pen in spandi's neck and kills him. kladarakun and soulkiller pull out their gun and aim it at Akatsuki.

"Successor! Help me!"

Kladarakun and Soulkiller then look at each other, kladarakun smiles devilishly and points hi gun at soulkiller before soulkiller can point it back...it was the end.

BUT as kladara kun goes to pull the trigger his heart stops. Soulkiller had the deathnote now (Since everyone was against using a ghost)

SK was the assistant
Akatsuki was the Kira

Kira Wins again (=.= c'mon officers)

You must be registered for see images
I blame NK for our lose >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.