Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team Senju
Hashirama has Mokuton
Tobirama has space-time and Edo Tensei, so if Hashirama were to die he could be ressurected

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team senju

1st hokage fought and defeated madara and the 9tails at the same time. 2nd has time/space which is just as good if not better then the 4th's with epic water usage.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team Senju
Hashirama has Mokuton
Tobirama has space-time and Edo Tensei, so if Hashirama were to die he could be ressurected
Madara has his own space-time ninjutsu as well. It would be hard to say who would actually win, but you are wrong about Tobirama being able to resurrect Hashirama in the middle of the battle. Edo Tensei requires a sacrifice that is prepared beforehand in order to resurrect the person you want to bring back. That means Tobirama is going to have bring a dead body before the battle begins so as to revive Hashirama if he is killed. Which would be an unfair advantage, but still; I think team Senju would win. Nonetheless, it would be a tough battle, a battle of brothers.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team senju

1st hokage fought and defeated madara and the 9tails at the same time. 2nd has time/space which is just as good if not better then the 4th's with epic water usage.
Madara's affinity is earth, isn't it, instead of fire? That means his attacks would be advantageous over Tobirama's water techniques. And considering Madara has his own space-time ninjutsu to counter Tobirama's, it would be a question of how who makes themself vulnerable first. At that point the battle will have heavily swung to one side or the other in the name of victory.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara has his own space-time ninjutsu as well. It would be hard to say who would actually win, but you are wrong about Tobirama being able to resurrect Hashirama in the middle of the battle. Edo Tensei requires a sacrifice that is prepared beforehand in order to resurrect the person you want to bring back. That means Tobirama is going to have bring a dead body before the battle begins so as to revive Hashirama if he is killed. Which would be an unfair advantage, but still; I think team Senju would win. Nonetheless, it would be a tough battle, a battle of brothers.
The body doesn't have to be with you though

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The body doesn't have to be with you though
Still, if you are allowing the Second Hokage to use Edo Tensei in this battle, then at least say in the first post "Tobirama gets one corpse to revive someone during the battle," or something like this. If you don't specify, things become confusing.

Joegonzo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara's affinity is earth, isn't it, instead of fire? That means his attacks would be advantageous over Tobirama's water techniques. And considering Madara has his own space-time ninjutsu to counter Tobirama's, it would be a question of how who makes themself vulnerable first. At that point the battle will have heavily swung to one side or the other in the name of victory.
Whn did they say that? I am not saying you are wrong, I just don't remember them talking about Madara's affinity. I thought all Uchiha had a fire affinity, but they could learn other elements easier because of the Sharingan. I doubt the elements play that big of a role in this battle anyway for the Uchiha brothers. The Senju bothers will obivously use water and wood(only Hashirama) because that is such a major part of their battle power, but the Uchiha are mostly about eye power.

Joegonzo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha brothers will put up a fight, but Senju brothers will likely win. Does Izuna fighting mean no EMS for Madara? If so, they don't have too much of a chance to win.

silenceofthelambs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whn did they say that? I am not saying you are wrong, I just don't remember them talking about Madara's affinity. I thought all Uchiha had a fire affinity, but they could learn other elements easier because of the Sharingan. I doubt the elements play that big of a role in this battle anyway for the Uchiha brothers. The Senju bothers will obivously use water and wood(only Hashirama) because that is such a major part of their battle power, but the Uchiha are mostly about eye power.
During Deidara's fight with Sasuke, Madara laid some clay mines for him, thus leading me to believe his affinity is earth, among other things. Also, I checked Narutopedia (though they are not always accurate), and they say that Madara is also an earth user. I don't know, but we've never seen Madara use any fire techniques, which are the signature moves of the Uchiha clan, but I could be wrong. In my opinion, Madara's element is earth. Does the manga say elsewhere that he uses fire techniques (I don't recall, unfortunately)? If so, then feel free to correct me.

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha brothers will put up a fight, but Senju brothers will likely win. Does Izuna fighting mean no EMS for Madara? If so, they don't have too much of a chance to win.
Why do you say that? Thats 2 MS's at full power, which is something to be feared

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Senju ... The uchihas cant win with only MS! Madara tried and got pwned by only one of them and he had EMS as I recal but in this fight they cant get both EMS one of them must die ... so i dont think they have a chance

minatoisagod

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
man this fight would be awesome but we don't know shit about madara's brother's ability and we haven't seen none of these characters go all out. one question does the 2nd have that thunder sword?
Still i don't know when more is relieved i'll give my answer

milkduds

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Senju ... The uchihas cant win with only MS! Madara tried and got pwned by only one of them and he had EMS as I recal but in this fight they cant get both EMS one of them must die ... so i dont think they have a chance
one thing that always bamboozled me was that why cant the brothers switch eyes so that they both have EMS? cause when madara took izuna's eyes, why coudn't he take madara's eyes? im pretty sure it works both ways

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we dont really know what EMS does, we know it makes it so you wont go blind and theres the extra tech you learn but thats it, if it is a normal MS I.E. Sasuke's Itachi's, then they will have Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo, which with two people at the same time would be deadly

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one thing that always bamboozled me was that why cant the brothers switch eyes so that they both have EMS? cause when madara took izuna's eyes, why coudn't he take madara's eyes? im pretty sure it works both ways
Ive always wondered that too, maybe they werent smart enough to think about it lol

BarBoBot

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao i know right.. i mean its common sense.
No one even knows how the process goes for transferring eyes. For all we know the lenses of Izunas eyes were transplanted over the lenses of madaras eyes.

Or it could be possible that when your eyes are taken, your occular powers are taken with them. When madara took his eyes, it could have left him without the ability to gain EMS.

OR...mararas eyes might have been useless since he used them so much that he went blind. What good are blind eyes to izuna?

I hardly call that "common sense". What you have is a theory, nothing more.