Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is the new introduction for my fan fiction called "Death Battles". It is basically me writing a story and scenario for all the controversial Naruto fights that never happened, like "Minato vs Itachi" or "Kisame vs Tobirama". The Naruto story may change a little or a lot depending on the scenario. That's just to make things more smoother and more story like rather than just a random battle.

The first chapter has already came out, the first part to a three part chapter starting the Death Battle between Minato and Itachi. . Even if the winner is obvious, it's always fun to write the situation out and be able to read it. It's okay if you want to argue and debate over the subject, but this is just a fan fiction that I want to enjoy writing. So my rules for when you enter the chapter threads are:

1. No cursing or insulting. I like to keep a positive environment.

2. It's okay to debate, but be moderate. Let's not allow an argument to take control of the entire thread. If things get to out of hand then you will be asked to leave the thread. You can even go and make a new thread to settle things. I will even go as far as to delete my threads and repost them.

3. No bashing any characters or the fan fiction in general. I hate character bashing, and if you have any complaints about the fan fiction then you can send me a VM or PM.

Those are the rules, and all Global Forum Rules apply as well.

Other then that, enjoy.

Reactions: Flash