[Spoilers] Death and Law

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda is not the type of author that would end a heavily hyped up character in one arc suddenly. He has'nt even killed anybody yet except Monet and Vergo which is still unconfirmed. Thus I think Law won't die! The reason for this is not because of Oda, being the kind of person he is, but because of Law's power. The Ope-Ope No mi can switch out organs or permanently take the target's insides without him noticing. The organs taken by the use of Ope-Ope functions as if its still inside the target's body but more tangible by the caster. So my theory is Law (as we know Law is the kind of man that would not rush his death. He is someone who strategizes to win. He also knows Doflamingo's weakness, which is his arrogance and confidence, and law will take advantage of this) put aside all his vital organs to a safe place before the fight. And because of this LAW WILL NOT DIE! After he gain's back all his organs he would be in a critical state due to the lack of blood, but this would be easily remedied by mansherry. This maybe the reason why law needs to head back to Zou to get his organs which is guarded by all his crew. This may also be the reason why Law is alone and not with his crew atm.

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ace was hyped up as all hell and one of the fanfav characters and Oda had no prob killing him

Thats not a new theory, but imo if Oda wants to go down that route (Law seemingly dead) he should go all the way, last week I knew Law was not dead (and wasnt all that sure whether he should be killed off) but after this chapter I honestly think it would be great if Oda killed him (well not great but hopefully you get what I mean)

Ace's death is still my single fav moment in OP

Bu will he kill Law off? I doubt it but there is always a possibility, hope Manshelly can't bring back the dead

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ace was a different situation. It was needed so Luffy can progress and mature. It made him realize he needs to be stronger for the new world so he can defend the people who are still there with him (his allies and friends) and live with ace's will. The crew had 2 years of training for that. Now law, what would his death mean to the story? that the strawhat is still weak as before and coudn't even protect their allies even now. How much more his crew? If so, then this means Luffy should just stop pirating because he can't keep up his word and this would break his will and confidence. It would leave luffy a broken man and the story is done. The crew will be disbanded and the manga would stop at that point. What is luffy without his confidence? nothing, just a crybaby who would always remain weak and the same. Like teach it could make him go dark, which is a very interesting thing now that i think about it. Dark luffy.

Last edited:

Zeta42

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Law won't become the Pirate King, and he doesn't have a dream other than avenging Cora-san... there's not much point in keeping him around. The story won't lose much if Oda kills him off. Though I will be happy if he sticks around and helps Luffy defeat Kaido.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think Law will die tbh but it's not like I'm not considering the fact that he could die as well. I mean Ace died and it was as less obvious as Law's "death". Ace's death happened in just one panel, whereas Law has been taking significant damage over the course of the arc.

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really care if Law dies or not. I'm just saying what good would it do for the manga if he dies? Well if its a way for chopper to get Law's powers then make it happen :D. If not, then don't.

I don't think Law will die tbh but it's not like I'm not considering the fact that he could die as well. I mean Ace died and it was as less obvious as Law's "death". Ace's death happened in just one panel, whereas Law has been taking significant damage over the course of the arc.
This just proves the theory that law has no internal organs in his body atm. With all the damage he recieved he could have been dead long ago.

Last edited:

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imma b so sad if my fav character dies

I'm waiting for sabo to come so he can one shot tribol via fire and team up with luffy to take out doflamingo cuz I do not see anyway possible luffy defeating doffy on his own without using his plot shield and if tht does happen one piece just became the new Naruto(as a step down from its former glory)

If he uses plot to defeat doffy it really just shows tht he can't hang within the new world and would get eaten alive (because I mean how many times can u use plot I know it will b his first time but the enimies will only get harder..)
If he gets allies (law sabo) and defeat him it will show tht he has matured and is aware of the dangers of this land and is doing everything in his power to keep himself and his nakama alive... Cuz I mean u need alliances in this side of world.. for instance WB pirate was just a group build on divisions of ppl whitebeard took interest in and established alliances (yes he did care about them but look at what he did to ace when first joining lol)

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Law left his organs to Zou then he should be weaker and would have died already before all this things happening to him. Also he lost too much blood already.

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Law won't die, simply because there are too many possibilities for him to be saved. Way too many. He is still drawing breath which means he can still use his DF, and the fairy who can heal people.

He won't de but the suspense is getting to me.

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Oda has killed 3 characters so far in the new world. Its his way of showing the difference between seas imo.
2) Law not dying is worse for the plot then letting him live its bad writing if law lives.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imma b so sad if my fav character dies

I'm waiting for sabo to come so he can one shot tribol via fire and team up with luffy to take out doflamingo cuz I do not see anyway possible luffy defeating doffy on his own without using his plot shield and if tht does happen one piece just became the new Naruto(as a step down from its former glory)

If he uses plot to defeat doffy it really just shows tht he can't hang within the new world and would get eaten alive (because I mean how many times can u use plot I know it will b his first time but the enimies will only get harder..)
If he gets allies (law sabo) and defeat him it will show tht he has matured and is aware of the dangers of this land and is doing everything in his power to keep himself and his nakama alive... Cuz I mean u need alliances in this side of world.. for instance WB pirate was just a group build on divisions of ppl whitebeard took interest in and established alliances (yes he did care about them but look at what he did to ace when first joining lol)

OnePiece has always been like this mate. Croc-kun was far far stronger than anything Luffy can handle back then but still Luffy did beat him. Same happened with almost every main arc's final opponent in the end Luffy did beat them.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OnePiece has always been like this mate. Croc-kun was far far stronger than anything Luffy can handle back then but still Luffy did beat him. Same happened with almost every main arc's final opponent in the end Luffy did beat them.
Bro he found croc natural weakness and Nico robin sort of helped him ...

Even with lucci how he unlocked gear second it took heavy tole on his body to achieve this

But thing is no one has dominiated luffy or someone on same level of luffy (law) like doffy has... (Bar kuma but he was trying to help him)

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro he found croc natural weakness and Nico robin sort of helped him ...

Even with lucci how he unlocked gear second it took heavy tole on his body to achieve this

But thing is no one has dominiated luffy or someone on same level of luffy (law) like doffy has... (Bar kuma but he was trying to help him)
U overestimate Doffy
He got some good hits on Luffy
a punch in the friggin face and a controlled Bellamy slashed him on his chest
It did almost no damage
We can only imagine how Doffy would react to an Elephant gatling gun
Doffy is just very tricky with his DF. Luffy will have a hard time getting around it but I haven't seen anything where Doffy is leages above Luffy aside from his manouverability

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im pretty sure hes suicidal. he had his heart swapped with ceasars earlier so he has it inside him now.

i dont have a problem withh law dieing after that middle finger xD but his crew being left out would make me upset.

Reactions: silmarill