Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really nice tag.

Your blending is pretty good, I wouldn't have used those two orange C4Ds on the foreground because they're a bit too chaotic and don't really flow from one end to the other. I do like the idea though and if it had been another C4D there it would've been executed very well.

The lighting is good for the most part, you're appealing to the renders light sources fairly accurately, I think the top right is a bit too bright and could be toned down a little, and the upper left side of the tag is pitch black, which in other words means it's too empty. If you have a very dark background that was blurred and had clearly distinguished that it wasn't pitch black then that would've been super well done too :). I really like your use of C4Ds in this piece because you're using them not only to build the atmosphere for the piece, but you're also using it as lighting as well which I find to be awesome.

The flow would've been nice if you had better foreground C4Ds, but other than that the flow is pretty good. I wonder how the piece would look if you instead had that bottom left C4D parallel to the flow of the render and just kept one solid flow throughout the piece. :p Maybe better, maybe worse, something to think about for your next sig.

Nothing else to really comment on. I'm not good at text so I usually don't critique it, hopefully someone else will^^.

Reactions: Kyoto Samurai