Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright DCUO (DC Universe Online) Has come out with yet ANOTHER DLC, but this time unlike the past few DLC's this one not only comes with an all new Tier (Tier 5) but it also comes with an all new Controller/DPS power that makes Hard Light, and Lightning look like trash, and that is Quantum which has two completely separate tree's one called Time and the other being Space. Now I don't know how effective the "Time" tree is as I haven't exactly toyed with that one as much as I have "Space", and sadly to say in their next update they will most likely nerf the shit out of Quantum as how OP it can be. You can single handily handle ANY Tier 1, or 2 solo missions without having to truly worry.

Also for me I am usually the guy that doesn't exactly "follow" his role when it comes to raids, I tend to agro the shit out of the enemy but before they are able to cause too much trouble I have them handled but with this new power......I don't have to get close anymore as I can levitate them and crush them with gravity. Now normally the "weapon" I use would be the "brawling" weapons but I have turned to Hand Blasters as they more effectively fit the Quantum power.

Now for those of you that play this game and have this DLCC or have fought alongside or against this power tell me what your thoughts are....

my toons name on the PS3 US server is Zanjikibe

Also I made this a "Multi-Console" as this game is out on both the PC and PS3