Dbz vs naruto (which series had better fites)

Lord Painz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I being thinking about this a lot in which show would u say had better fights in it
In naruto there seems to a lot of ppl always arguing about how the person that killed the person they likes could have or should have won the fight with the ninja that they face.:shrug:

But really i think dbz had the better fights just because they were able to come back to life with the dragon balls. Most of all u got to c rematches :)

And if in dbz they didnt fite u could always play the viedo games and have the dream match you always wanted. I no i not the only one who thought this in naruto viedo games that some characters that were really slow in fact were like the faster in the game ex.(shikamaru):p

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhm... difficult one, I didn't watch DBZ in ages but still. I'd say Naruto, DBZ just turned out to get a bit hilarious imho ^^ For example Freezer destroying Planet Vegeta. xd

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it actually forbidden to compare two Mangas/Animes with each other? I doubt that, I think only the fight vs threads are forbidden ._. Not totally sure though.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Naruto fights are wayyyy better because they don't interrupt them as much with talking.
However while this might be going a bit off topic, DBZ can be better because there isn't as much plot no jutsu and emotional crap (not that I don't enjoy it, but some of it can get a bit tedious).

LeafSpirit 20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im a huge fan of naruto, but I have to say the fights in dbz were more intense. Dbz was hardcore fighting, and naruto is more of storytelling than dbz.

NejiSan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well DBZ is more fast paced and a whole hell alot of action. While Naruto fights are technical interesting and attention catching, this question is a tough nut but in the in technicalities and overall presentation in a fight Naruto takes the cake. However DBZ takes the cake in getting u worked up and excited because of the intense action and WTF moments.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto fights win, since goku fights were mostly taijutsu-like and one or two KI powers every once in a while

and dbz werent that epic u_u
Yh because ichigo/naruto have more than two attacks... oh wait

Shadow clone/rasengan spam

Bankai + Getsuga Tenshou spam
O.O

Zerolegends

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhhh Dbz All the way lmao... Naruto is Getting retarded, they shouldve ended the show a while ago... Honestly Naruto has been all talk, same goes for DBZ as well, takes like 50 episodes/chapters(for manga) to land like 1 punch then the cycle continues... But what can be better than stopping Aliens, Super powered species, an ultimate machine, Dragons, and etc? If Naruto got into a fight with Broly... We know how it ends... and comon man Throw Ki-blasts, Kamehame waves, Telporting, Fist fighting, Flying, haha doesnt get better than that... Naruto on the other hand has 2 moves... -.-" god damn, buff him up at least...and that is my opinion