Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
wow i watched the first few episodes of Dragonball yesterday... no comment =\ i guess it gets better. :D

i like Bleach out of all, I first watched naruto, which i liked best, then i finished and then started watching Bleach, which now i think is best xd

Kenshji

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wow i watched the first few episodes of Dragonball yesterday... no comment =\ i guess it gets better. :D

i like Bleach out of all, I first watched naruto, which i liked best, then i finished and then started watching Bleach, which now i think is best xd
>.> ok the dragonball series is ok i only watched it cuz i like to watch every single variety or chapters in a anime but DBZ and DB GT r the best

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
action:
DBZ
Naruto e Bleach

Story:
Naruto
DBZ
Bleach

Overall:
DBZ e Naruto
Bleach
yea i agree and especially about the story even tho naruto's storyline is kinda gay u know boy chasing after a boy when the girl he likes is right beside him but in DBZ there is a new story like every 10 epi and it has no main storyline and bleach has no storyline at all >.>

<3 Pesh <3

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
DBZ is fine but it gets boring they talk for 10 mins land two punches then talk again and it has no plot >_>
bleach is full of action but the story fails...
naruto story is a meh and action fails its like DBZ in a way they talk for 15 mins then the camera flies around the battle zone for 5 mins then they land a few punches...
so it would be DBZ>bleach>naruto
and besides if you actually look at it all of those three anime suck!

alinath

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How can you call Naruto fail then? The talking in the middle of the fights are pretty necessary if you ask me. You wouldn't understand a thing if not. And the storyline might be boring to someone, but it definitely gives the character some personality, which is fun. But well. I can't make people like it though. But calling it fail, is definitely wrong. The right thing to say, is "-I- Dont like it. -I- think its boring". Using "Fail" Is like pointing out the most liked band in the world, and say "because I dont like the music, they fail".

<3 Pesh <3

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How can you call Naruto fail then? The talking in the middle of the fights are pretty necessary if you ask me. You wouldn't understand a thing if not. And the storyline might be boring to someone, but it definitely gives the character some personality, which is fun. But well. I can't make people like it though. But calling it fail, is definitely wrong. The right thing to say, is "-I- Dont like it. -I- think its boring". Using "Fail" Is like pointing out the most liked band in the world, and say "because I dont like the music, they fail".
may i suggest wearing spectacles?because i didnt say it fails.
and im going to say it now,it fails the art sucks,story line sucks,character personality's you say?the only characters that the story evolves around are sasuke and naruto...and the talking is kinda important but in naruto they never fight the just talk...

Laharl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
and im going to say it now,it fails the art sucks,story line sucks,character personality's you say?the only characters that the story evolves around are sasuke and naruto...and the talking is kinda important but in naruto they never fight the just talk...
disagreed

alinath

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
naruto story is a meh and action fails
Yeah. Whatever, and who made you the president?

Laharl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ill just finish the question
the review in 30 June 2009 for the best animes :
1 * Naruto Shippuden
2 * Bleach