Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol naruto copied db and dbz so many times like naruto main jutsu the shadow clone the first character 2 use it was in the dragonball series(when goku was little) he was a member of the red ribbon army his name was the Great Ninja Murasaki
and naruto also inoshikacho from the dragonball series so hands down DBZ

alinath

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I've only read DBZ. And my interest for bleach dissapeared a long time ago, dunno why. I just had no interest what so ever. Might try it again though. Naruto, out of 3 here, is the best IMO.

you ask for the anime?
I would say bleach or DBZ then..
naruto anime is just pure fail... mkay?

Guy, look up the story before you judge something as fail. Can be fail in alot of minds, but the story is still the same. Equal to music taste. Musicians can be good, but not for my taste. Because I didnt like it, doesnt mean I will rat them out. Or, because I didnt like them, wouldnt mean they sucked. etc...

Last edited:
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Let me repeate what i said.... ANIME SUCKS ASS!
the manga on the other hand rulez...

A good story is not enough to make a movie anime or a show.
Bleach story is a little bashed up the longer it goes on.
But the guys that make the anime still manages to make something awsome out of it.

the guys that make naruto got something really cool to work with... but.... as i said... they failed.

Reactions: Guled69

alinath

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Let me repeate what i said.... ANIME SUCKS ASS!
the manga on the other hand rulez...

A good story is not enough to make a movie anime or a show.
Bleach story is a little bashed up the longer it goes on.
But the guys that make the anime still manages to make something awsome out of it.

the guys that make naruto got something really cool to work with... but.... as i said... they failed.

Alright. You're call. But tell me then. Why would all people watching anime nowdays, know what Naruto is, and they most definitely liked it when they watched it. Even if they so have jumped off somewhere in there. The movies. Well, I have no comment there. But the anime is somewhere hawt. Just my style. But. When a anime reaches a level which Naruto is at, and has so many admirers it has. How can you say the anime fails then? Where do you have the authority to judge Naruto as fail?