Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone see the new movie yet? It's on youtube rn. (Can't find English)

Thought it was pretty good besides when they used video game scenes in the last fight. Like who does that.

Sad jiren didn't make an appearance (for good reason too. He would wipe the floor with broly)

Overall pretty good. Would've been perfect if it wasn't for those stupid video game scenes.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone see the new movie yet? It's on youtube rn. (Can't find English)

Thought it was pretty good besides when they used video game scenes in the last fight. Like who does that.

Sad jiren didn't make an appearance (for good reason too. He would wipe the floor with broly)

Overall pretty good. Would've been perfect if it wasn't for those stupid video game scenes.
I thought the movie was good. I give it a B.

I’m a huge Vegeta fan so I’m super happy with his performance in the movie. I feel really bad for Broly fans, he was strong but he got curb stomp by gogeta... I even question myself if gogeta was really needed.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the movie was good. I give it a B.

I’m a huge Vegeta fan so I’m super happy with his performance in the movie. I feel really bad for Broly fans, he was strong but he got curb stomp by gogeta... I even question myself if gogeta was really needed.
No need of ultra instinct or super Saiyan blue 2... I think Goku might've actually just wanted to finish this fight quicker than later . Possibly due to broly attacking whoever and whatever or if just to prove a point to him like yeah.. you not that strong in this vast universe

Reactions: DHOH

Dupa

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great movie, though it was disappointing to see the Planet Vegeta parts cut and rushed. Hopefully the blu-ray expands on that