AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this is true than why does he still have sleep bags under his eyes?
It seems that active users of Magnet Release have those marks around their eyes. Gaara'a father didn't have it before activating his Gold Dust (as an example).

And Gaara always has his active sand armour on him when we see him in his wakeful state.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yatori

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems that active users of Magnet Release have those marks around their eyes. Gaara'a father didn't have it before activating his Gold Dust (as an example).

And Gaara always has his active sand armour on him when we see him in his wakeful state.

Oh so its not made due to lack of sleep?

:wut: that's tanuki eye rings that he got from being a junchuuriki of Shukaku.

Scroll down to Appearance
You must be registered for see images

My lungs! :lmao:

JENchuuriki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd say I'm a day/morning person, even on weekends I tend to wake up early - either to jog outside/exercise at home or write in my journal or do some stuffs like washing my clothes.

I love the sun rising and the light of day. And because I wake up early, I sleep early too, like 10pm to 11pm.

Kazehime Seirin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If this is true than why does he still have sleep bags under his eyes?
Oh so its not made due to lack of sleep?

You must be registered for see images

My lungs! :lmao:
he's an insomniac but those black rings aren't eye bags .....aren't eye bags supposed to be below your eyes?

Hey now you're off topic! :rage:

AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said before. It stands to reason that he constantly releases a magnetic field. His father also got rings around his eyes when he used magnet release to control his gold dust.

So no. In the end the rings around his eyes are not about his "lack of sleep". It's more about the affliction he was under as the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku, that has Magnet Release.

It could also be his mother's chakra that is controlling it...the sand shield. If you guys care to remember. It stand to reason then that she too had the magnet release from her side of the family and not just from the father.

It seems to me that Gaara was the perfect person or 'body' to host a Biju that uses Magnet Release...

Last edited: