Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm tired of these repetitive, discriminatory threads in the GD section, so I'd like to provide a different topic to discuss about. Now, I want to ask you if you are more of a "day-person" or a "night-person". Don't know what I am talking about? That's fine, I'll try to explain.

Being a "day-person" is the common way of life I'd say. You wake up in the morning, live your life through the day, love to feel the sun on your skin and go to sleep in the evening/early night.

But then, there is another group of people. Those like me who feel way more comfortable when awake through the night and go to sleep when the sun rises whenever they can. Those who love the silence and peace of the night when the majority of people are sleeping.. and prefer the look of a starlit sky over the light and warmth of the sun, a "night-person".

So yeah, I'm a night-loving person.

You must be registered for see images

Let me know what you would identify yourselves with. Do you prefer the day or the night? What are your thoughts?​

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am nocturnal. I have always wished to see a shooting star. Don't know why but it is one of my deep interests. I use the day after I get back from school to practically hibernate or that's what it feels like for me. I spend the night time doing homework or playing PC/console games, really whatever the fuk I like doing.

It's so much more lively in the night if you know what I mean. I have a party from 12 A.M. to 6 A.M in the upcoming 2 weeks in Main Event so excited for that. In the day the sun just beams straight t you and if you stare at the clouds it feels like time ever moves fat enough. Just a slow gazing day where I here dogs barking every time I walk through the neighborhood trying to get back after I play Basketball or even sit down and read a book on my down time.

In the night I am not nagged as much to do some chores because people can get under my skin sometimes but yeah that night life is hawt.

Reactions: DominiqueX

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have waves of being someone who stays up all night to being someone who goes to bed early and wakes up early. Living your life one way and according one routine can be suffocating. Theexperience of sunrise, experience of dusk, and experience of the Devil's Hour are all pretty invigorating. As long as you're well-rested (that's the only thing, get sleep at some point).

I'd extend this logic to other things like snow vs. rain vs. sunshine vs. clouds. It's all good.

[video=youtube;VrDfSZ_6f4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfSZ_6f4U[/video]

Last edited:

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just hate having to go to bed and having to wake up. I don't like sleeping during the day but during the night is when I'm more hyperactive so I get bummed when I go to bed. Also, if I go to sleep early, I still feel like crap in the morning and if I wake up later in the day, I feel like crap too. Waking up just sucks but so does oversleep. The best feeling is waking up to the sun before my alarm clock, though.

I like the night more I think, but I can get creeped out easily...

Reactions: DominiqueX

Desiigner

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a night person definitely. I don't go to sleep before 4am, even when it's school. And I love to take naps after I come home from school again.
Also, the longer I stay up, the easier it is for me to wake up in the morning.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well... I rarely ever leave my room, and i rarely ever go outside especially when it's too sunny, and i mostly stay up all night and wake up at night the next day so.

I guess that makes me a night person. Not something i'm proud of, i really could use some vitamin d.