~Yuuki Kiryu~

Veteran
Kin
15💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For those of you who like to be outdoors in a natural surrounding. Here you can pretty much do anything. Knock yourselves out!! (not literally)

You can go fishing at the lake or hiking:
You must be registered for see images

Have a picnic with friends:
You must be registered for see images

Or just do what ever!! It doesn't really matter what you do. Just have fun!!:bouncy:

Edo GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper">Yeah! <br /> <br /> *Smacks face into computer screen.</div>

shycatgirl00

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A little girl sits by the lake with her feet in the water, looking up at the sky. She uses her hand to block some of the rays from the sky. "It's such a nice day...." she says in a whisper with a frown on her face. "...but it doesn't feel that way to me.." :(

shycatgirl00

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She looks at Delta and smiles halfheartedly. "Hi...." She turns away looking back down at the water.

(Out of all names you chose Delta....)

Yonkou Pandaman

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exactly. xD
He will never know. U.U
___
Delta: What? That's invalid, i used a jutsu and you blocked it with a boulder... I'm calling a Mod on this. *Delta is talking through his phone*
___
Just talking in-character. u.u

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zuko somehow reaches the top of the mountain and sees the beautiful view from the top.. Zuko enjoys the view and lays down to sleep peacefully.

PrinceofRaggs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*He walks around the park as he sees a small kitten stuck in a tree. He then jumps high enough to get the kitten and puts it down on the ground* your safe now...