zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Hey guy. Taking a break from Zenkutsu for awhile. It only has 5 planned chapters left and I want them to be good. So for now I wanted to play with this fanfiction. I do a lot of Naruto fanfictions and have started a bleach fanfiction, but now I wanted to try my hand at a mix. I hope you enjoy. Once I am done with this fanfiction then Zenkutsu will start up again and meet it's conclusion. However, The Rise of Tengen and The Dragon and Dove will continue as always.

For new readers and regulars, you may find my other works and previous chapters by following the link in my signature "fanfics" and going to that thread)

Chapter 1: KOOOOOONNN!!!

"Damn Ichigo! Who does he think he is? The nerve he has from keeping me from seeing the sweet and amazing Goddess Rukia," I yelled as I walked down the sidewalk in my stuffed animal body. Ichigo threw me out, must because I wanted to take a few "harmless" peeks. Frustrated and kicked out of my home, I made my way towards the only place that would take me. Mr. Hat and Klogs' shop.

I easily slipped past Jinta who was too busy torturing Ururu to notice me. I noticed that the creep Tessai and Kisuke were both missing. Thinking quickly I slipped down the secret passage to see if they were down in the huge secret room. Sure enough there they were. They seemed to be working on some weird pillar things. It kinda looked like a Senkaimon, but shaped differently then normal.

"Do you think the prototype will work Kisuke?" Tessai asked him.

"I don't know, but it has to work before the winter comes. No even before then. If my theory is true we have to be ready before they anticipate it," Kisuke replied. I listened in from afar but then Kisuke went into some huge discussions about Reishi particle theory and I lost interest. So instead I kinda wandered around. I noticed a huge cable connected to the pillars, so with my natural curiosity I followed it. There it was, a huge machine. I couldn't even make head or tails of it. Suddenly a huge puff of black smoke erupted from the top of it.

"Whoa! That can't be good. Maybe that is why Kisuke is having problems. Maybe I should check it out," I said to myself. I began using my little stuffed legs to climb the huge machine. After a few laborious minutes I found myself at the top. Then I found the problem. Something that looked like an exhaust vent was covered in a layer of dust from the floor of the room. "No wonder it isn't working. The thing is all clogged up. Not to worry! The Magnificent Kon is here to save the day!" I said as I began using my paws to knock off the dust. After a few moments the machine certainly sounded much better. I turned around to climb off the machine, only to come face to face with the shining glasses of the gigantic Tessai.

"And what do you think you are doing?" the creepy man asked. Terrified, I jumped back. But it seemed that there was still some dust on the top of the machine. Enough that when I landed I lost my footing and slipped backwards, straight off of the machine and came tumbling down onto a flat surface. I landed with a thud on what felt like computer keys. I looked up to see a screen flashing red. "KOOOONNN!!!" I heard Tessai yell as he jumped clear over the machine, grabbing me by the head and chucked me straight into the nearby boulder. He began working on the computer as fast as he could but smoke came from the control panel. "Kisuke! The generator is malfunctioning! She's gonna blow!" He yelled as once again he grabbed me and ran to Kisuke.

Kisuke stood by the pillars, looking in awe. The pillars all seemed to glow.

"Kisuke?" Tessai began.

"The Senkaimon isn't going to explode. That is for sure. But I have never seen a reaction like this. I don't know what is happening," He replied. Out of nowhere there was a bright flash of light. Four beams of Light shot through the ceiling and clear into the sky. When all was done and the lights vanished, a strange spiritual pressure was felt by all and suddenly was gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The soul phone went off and Rukia picked it up.

"You think that was a hollow?" I asked, referencing the light and the strange pressure.

"I'm not sure but whatever it is, the soul phone is picking it up. We need to investigate!" she said as she swallowed the chappy pill and separated from her Gigai. I grabbed my soul reaper badge and also separated from my body. We went on our way to see what all of this was about.

We found our way into a deep forest. Following the last coordinates on the phone, we appeared in a small clearing. Above us, was a ball of pure green light. We stared at it, trying to figure out what it was. Out of nowhere the ball of light became a weird portal. We stared into it, unsure of what it was. Suddenly we heard screaming coming from withing. At first we thought it was a hollow, but then I saw as a yellow flash fell from the hole, and landed right on top of me.

I squirmed to get out from under it. Too my surprise, there sat a teenage human. He had yellow hair, an orange jump suit, and a silver head band with a leaf shaped symbol on it. He looked at us.

"Who the hell are you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lord Aizen, you felt that too I presume," Kaneme asked, despite knowing the answer.

"Whatever it was, it wasn't a soul reaper or a hollow. What could it be? I wonder if it want's to play?" Gin mused.

"It came from the forest of menos," I replied.

"Shall I handle the problem, or just send a low ranking numero or even Aaroniero?" Kaneme asked, but grew quiet as I stood.

"No, I am curious. I wish to know what this presence is," I responded as we began to move out.

It took only a few minutes to spot out the bright orb of light at the bottom of the menos forest. We walked right up to it. The orb became a portal that opened out in front of us. I felt that strange spiritual pressure once more. I watched as a figure stepped out from it. He appeared to be a tall man with toe-less shoes, black gloves, and a black cloak adorned with red clouds. But his most astounding characteristic was the spiral orange mask, with the single red eye, staring me in the face. Matching my will and standing on equal footing.

"Well then, I welcome you to Hueco Mundo, my friend. Might I ask you your name?" I asked.

"I am Madara Uchiha."

Reactions: Rand al'Thor

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's the writer's FF, let em write what they want. >.>

I'm not a huge fan of first person view point, but I like the premise. I'll probably keep up with this if you keep doing it.

Reactions: zenkutsu