Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well as you know Naruto made Kisame bleed internally, the same Feat is achieved only by 7-gate Guy

Also he took on that Rhino and other Rinnegan Summons.

He Withstood Deva's ST and Taijutsu onslaught in normal mode.

Plus he blocked A's Punch [with no damage] and was able to hold his own against the 3rd Raikage....I mean these are pretty impressive feats don't you think?

That's why I say He is the Boss when it comes to Taijutsu.
I respect you opinion but imagine that Naruto didn't have the strengh that he actually has.Do you think that the could do these damages?I'm not sure.
That's why i said that taijutsu and strengh are linked .Naruto could do these damage not because that his taijutsu was perfect but most likely because he has an incredible strengh and a good taijutsu imo.

Last edited:

itachi49

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol xd Kiba well maybe it's because of that his justu that has speed But Kiba is fast I mean the Guy runs like a Dog:shrug:
If thats the case then U should give Naruto 8 & Raikage 7:shrug:
Yes it's like Itachi, Orohimaru and Kurenai.They both have 5 in genjutsu but we all know that Itachi is clearly better than them in genjutsu.

FloriGlori

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're not surprised that Kiba has 5 in speed in official databook and you want an explication about how they got 5? xd
Wrong. Kiba's speed is at 4,5.

Anyway, the character feats aren't the only interesting thing about databooks.
I'd love to read more about various new techniques in detail, as well as more about certain characters' strength and background, such as the previous Kage or Kabuto. But I doubt there will be a fourth databook.

itachi49

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wrong. Kiba's speed is at 4,5.

Anyway, the character feats aren't the only interesting thing about databooks.
I'd love to read more about various new techniques in detail, as well as more about certain characters' strength and background, such as the previous Kage or Kabuto. But I doubt there will be a fourth databook.
After reviewing it ,you're right lol , on the pic it looks like he has 5 but if you look well it's 4.5.

You must be registered for see images

Smirk

Legendary
Kin
1,227💸
Kumi
1,950💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad that it's the only thing that you're not agree.Can you precise why Onooki should have 5 for strengh?I was going to put more than 3 but i concidered that the fact that he can increase and decrease the weight of anything it doesn't count as physical strengh.Even Kabuto stated that his punch was weak.

You must be registered for see images
Oonoki punched through his chest and he also mentioned that he was just testing him,

Also, Oonoki is able to make his fist dense allowing him to hit harder