0⚔️
Awards
After you. u-u
Ninja arts: Spirt Arts = Ninpou: Supiritto Gijutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: short-long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will concentrate his elemental chakra and will create a spirit of the certain element. This spirit represents some kind of animal with the size from average person to the size of Gamabunta. It is naturaly made from the ceratin element (e.g made of fire, water wind etc.). It has the ability to use techniques from the certain element without any hand seals much more faster than usuall, and it applys the normal elemental weaknesses. However if made of fire the spirit will be extremly vulnerable from water attacks and even 2 ranks lower techniques of the elemental weakness of the spirit, would be able to destroy it. Also the spirit can only perform techniqes that does not require hand seals. *

*Last for 3 turns
*Can only be taught by PowerOfDarkness
*No taijutsu and genjutsu while the spirit is on the field
*Ryuji is the co-creator of this and all spirit arts.

Perform the technique, with an element of your choosing. Make it use a technique and ask questions if you have any?

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think of water while building up a decent to good amount of water chakra. Once I finish doing such, I focus my watched chakra that I just gathered around myself, creating a werewolf like projectile around myself. As the projectile appears, It creates several water blasts aimed towards the air, using Water Style technique.

Questions:
Is it 360 degree around me, while I am inside it like the complete sasanoo? Or is it just around my body but my feet? Also, could it be used as a water source if it is used like a water technique? And how far is it from the person?

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think of water while building up a decent to good amount of water chakra. Once I finish doing such, I focus my watched chakra that I just gathered around myself, creating a werewolf like projectile around myself. As the projectile appears, It creates several water blasts aimed towards the air, using Water Style technique.

Questions:
Is it 360 degree around me, while I am inside it like the complete sasanoo? Or is it just around my body but my feet? Also, could it be used as a water source if it is used like a water technique? And how far is it from the person?
It is 360 degrees around you like the susanoo yeah, or al least that's how I use it but I suppose you can make it next to you etc. In the past there were attempts to make this like behind your opponent, like middle range behind him and it was a good idea and we thought it was doable but it was not allowed by the mods and the tourney judges where The Pervy Sage wanted to try it and ever since then I only use it the way I described. You can make it all around you, and as big as you want. Yes you can use it as water source for a water technique. I am not sure I understand your last question though. Note that with this you can only perform techniques that do not require hand seals. The description is a bit unclear about this, since I was a noob with no proper grammar when I made it :D

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is 360 degrees around you like the susanoo yeah, or al least that's how I use it but I suppose you can make it next to you etc. In the past there were attempts to make this like behind your opponent, like middle range behind him and it was a good idea and we thought it was doable but it was not allowed by the mods and the tourney judges where The Pervy Sage wanted to try it and ever since then I only use it the way I described. You can make it all around you, and as big as you want. Yes you can use it as water source for a water technique. I am not sure I understand your last question though. Note that with this you can only perform techniques that do not require hand seals. The description is a bit unclear about this, since I was a noob with no proper grammar when I made it :D
I, or the spirit? It says that the SPIRIT is the one who can only perform techniques without handseals.

And with my last question I mean, are you inside it? Like, if I used water spirit, would I get wet due to being inside of it? Do I touch it's inner self? Or is it merely a projectile around me like sasanoo that has no contact with me.

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I, or the spirit? It says that the SPIRIT is the one who can only perform techniques without handseals.

And with my last question I mean, are you inside it? Like, if I used water spirit, would I get wet due to being inside of it? Do I touch it's inner self? Or is it merely a projectile around me like sasanoo that has no contact with me.
The spirit can only use techniques that do not require hand seals.

Well you are not exactly in it like in susanoo, since if you were to make an Earth spirit how would you see? Some might say that if you make a fire spirit, it will burn you, so don't describe it as a projectile around you. Just make it like, slightly behind you, underneath you, if it's water or earth spirit. etc.

I usually use it exactly behind me, so in case of an attack he can go around me and protect me etc. Or infront me to use it as a water source etc.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The spirit can only use techniques that do not require hand seals.

Well you are not exactly in it like in susanoo, since if you were to make an Earth spirit how would you see? Some might say that if you make a fire spirit, it will burn you, so don't describe it as a projectile around you. Just make it like, slightly behind you, underneath you, if it's water or earth spirit. etc.

I usually use it exactly behind me, so in case of an attack he can go around me and protect me etc. Or infront me to use it as a water source etc.
Understood. :)

So, my technique;
[Genjutsu: Kusari Naraku] - Illusionary Arts: Chains of Hell
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user transfers his chakra into the opponent's mind meanwhile performing a single handseal, the "Ram" handseal, casting an illusion into the opponent causing him to see the ground below him divided into two sections, a right section which moves at the right direction of the opponent and a left section that moves at the left direction of the opponent, leaving the opponent without any solid ground. Meanwhile the ground is moving countless chains shows up from the space that is left by the divide of the two earth sections. These chains are manipulated by the user, giving him the capability of binding the opponent with the chains, inflicting damage with the chains etc.. . Leaving the opponent open in reality and inflicting damage to him because of the amount of stress caused form the illusion.
Note: Can only be taught by Kamishiro
Note: Can only be used 3 times a battle
Note: Can't use any genjutsu technique higher than A-rank at the same turn

Post everything about it, questions included. u-u

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Understood. :)

So, my technique;
[Genjutsu: Kusari Naraku] - Illusionary Arts: Chains of Hell
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user transfers his chakra into the opponent's mind meanwhile performing a single handseal, the "Ram" handseal, casting an illusion into the opponent causing him to see the ground below him divided into two sections, a right section which moves at the right direction of the opponent and a left section that moves at the left direction of the opponent, leaving the opponent without any solid ground. Meanwhile the ground is moving countless chains shows up from the space that is left by the divide of the two earth sections. These chains are manipulated by the user, giving him the capability of binding the opponent with the chains, inflicting damage with the chains etc.. . Leaving the opponent open in reality and inflicting damage to him because of the amount of stress caused form the illusion.
Note: Can only be taught by Kamishiro
Note: Can only be used 3 times a battle
Note: Can't use any genjutsu technique higher than A-rank at the same turn

Post everything about it, questions included. u-u
Great technique, requires only one hand seal so it's relatively fast. The description is pretty much self-explenatory. I want to ask, can I use it without the chains. Meaning only make the opponent think that the earth divides in two infront of him, making it almost impossible to realize it's an illusion and thus forcing him to either use lightning or escape by going into the air etc. In the description it is said that the user is the one manipulating the chains so I think it's possible not to use them.

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I guess so. I don't see why not. As long as you make the first move, meaning the ground splitting, you can freely manipulate how it works. o-o