Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could live without it.
Kishis one shot was such nice for my eyes.
Why not a new manga instead of going forward with such changed faces? No expression, no hairstyle, no clothes, all is changed :(
The drawing is quite good if we dont pretend we see on this manga the Naruto characters we all know. Movement, perspective, landscape, all good.
For that i suggest to not write the mangakas name in the Death Note yet...

Peacelover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't say it is trash nor garbage, nor rubbish or any variant of the sort.

The correct word I would say is AMATEURISH.

This style closely resemblance the OLD OLD OLD Naruto. when it first came out in fact.

So if we apply our brain, I'll give people the benefit of the doubt that they do have a brain, then we could safely assume that his drawings will improve over time.

He will find his own techniques and refine his art style like Kishi once did.

As for Sasuke, it isn't bad as people claim it to be. They are merely just complaining how Sasuke had lost his iconic emo straight hair look.

I really don't know why they are truly upset about. It isn't as drastic as some other characters *cough cough* you know who *cough* Double D's *cough*

Only be upset when you truly have given the new series a chance.
I am sorry but I don't know whom you are referring too?

Peacelover

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean most of y'all saw this coming. Is y'all that butthurt Kishi isn't drawing the Manga? :|

Anyway, OT: The art is actually pretty good, arguably better than Kishi's.
The art is good, though I wouldn't say it is better than Kishi's... yet
But the rest I agree. People should have known by now that Kishi can't work on Naruto forever so it is normal that he would entrust the next gen series to Kodachi and Ikemoto and also their respective skills (Kodachi doing the writing and Ikemoto doing the drawing) actually have so much potential.

Jako98146

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I can say is that the art's mildly adequate in some panels, and pretty bad for the most part. I just hope this guy improves with time.

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The new author completely destroyed Sasuke's personality to me. Adult Sasuke's design in gaiden was very on point, giving off the serious, dark, cool and silent type rouge personality but now he looks like a gay mofo...The hair....His eyes.....I cant...writ..omg.

The first colored pages were amazing I dont know what happened to the other pages. The skill went from pro to kid drawing. I hope he looks at the feedbacks and decides to change the style bit by bit.

Last edited:

Markovko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Art is not bad, all look good, especially Boruto himself on first colored pages, except.... what the f is wrong with Sasuke and Hinata?

Sasuke went from Madara looking rogueish shinobi with mature face into curly soft faced emo.
Compare him how cool he looked in film and gaiden"
You must be registered for see images

Now: